Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Avon, MA
There are 38 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Avon
- Real Dry Waterproofing - ScituateAfter this summer’s unprecedented rains, our sump pump system failed and our finished basement took on water. Most basement waterproofing companies we called told us they couldn’t handle our specific issue. Curt from Real Dry Waterproofing came within a few days of our call, inspected the system and diagnosed the problem quickly. He also explained it in a way that we could easily understand and designed a solution that is much more robust than what had been in place before. The Real Dry Waterproofing team installed a new system with backup, quickly and professionally, and at a reasonable cost. We are really impressed with the expertise of this team and we would recommend them to anyone with any kind of waterproofing problem
- Erickson Foundation ServicesThey did a fantastic job! We have had driving rain since the installation and our basement is bone dry. They came on time, were very polite and I'm very happy with the fast train system they installed.
- Lermon ConstructionThat guys rock. They made a great job. I recommend Lermon for your Hardscaping services, good price and quick response.
- Bonafide Home InspectionsMr Bona-fide is the best home inspection, his service was impeccable from starting to finish I have used several inspection companies before and none of them can not provide the same quality of service highly him provide. He is very professional, prompt, and answered all of our questions he takes his time to explain to you to details you need to know about your home inspection. The quality of his home inspection work was perfect I was very satisfied. If you looking to buy a home I recommend you Mr Bona-fide for your home inspection
- DryZone Basement SystemsGreat work just waiting for next big rain storm to make sure it all works the way it should. Very happy with everything so far.
- Key Waterproofing ConstructionVery professional and done quickly. They took the time to explain what was being done and how it would work. We just had a day of heavy rain and my basement is DRY! Would use again!
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair IncThe team was very detailed when I called about my situation (foundation crack from top to bottom with some water coming out). They explained how they would handle it, how long it took and payment. Same result when they were onsite and explained if the issue persists they would come back to rectify it, plus provided a ten year guarantee for their work
- Premier Basement WaterproofingMike came out to take a look at the project and was very knowledgeable and helpful. He sent over a proposal promptly and the pricing was extremely competitive. Unfortunately, we couldn't work together because our schedules didn't line up but I would recommend anyone with basement issues talk to Mike
- MA Design & Construction CoMA Design is my goto for any remodeling work that I need. I have had several projects over the years and have been very satisfied. This year we did reconstruction windows, interior and exterior painting, and transformed dated bookcases. Re-construction/new construction windows can be a challenge for an older home. MA Design worked to level the windows, and ensure sealing. These windows gave my home a facelift. The success and high level of customer satisfaction is a result of our collaboration. We discuss my desired outcome, and review options to achieve the result, and remain in budget. They provide a quote that itemizes the work. We review each item, so that we are on the same page, and I have no assumptions. Some highlights: * Protecting the surrounding interior environment * Trusting - I can leave with peace of mind * Providing recap of each days work * Discussing next day's work activities Great job guys, look forward to next project
- Isabel ConstructionThis company was extremely professional. Sent an immediate quote, showed up on time. Cleaned up after themselves and did a great job on a huge old house.
Basement Waterproofers in Avon
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience Water Craft Pools and Spas is your expert in elegant on ground and above ground Pool Construction, Openings and Closing. Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see the quality of our work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done ri..Recent Review:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! Contracted with Joe the owner at the end of October 2020. He required a deposit of $,7500. Work was to be done in the spring of 2021. He mentioned that he had the materials in stock except for the liner. End of March, they came out to measure the liner. In May, got a call that the liner was delayed due to Covid by 2-3 weeks. In mid-June, got another call that coping was delayed by 4 weeks. Surprised to hear coping was an issue since Joe specifically confirmed back in October that he had the coping and was putting it aside for my job. Since June, I've called multiple times - keep getting the same office woman who answers phone and knows nothing - always says she'll have someone call back and they never do. I've also send many emails and texts with no reply. Called HomeAdvisor and they are useless as well - claim no responsibility for referring a dead beat contractor to me. I am pursuing legal action. Stay away from this placeRobert W.
- Business Description:Done Right Services is a family owned and operated Basement Waterproofing & Foundation repair company since 1998. With over 25 yrs experience in Fieldstone foundation repair, re-pointing and waterproofing. We offer a 30 yr warranty, creating dry basements for a healthier, mold and mildew free environment. Providing additional services in concrete Foundation Crack Repair,waterproofing. Bulkhead Waterproofing, Concrete foundation Waterproofing. Offering a lifetime warranty of the foundation and..Recent Review:I requested a quote by email, clearly specifying it was for 2 cracks and sending 4 pictures (2 from the inside, 2 outside) as requested. One crack was twice as long as the other one, very different and salt leftover from water infiltration. I received a quote for $500 which detailed the total cost, without any mention of additional costs. After the technician performed the work in less than 30 minutes, trouble started: he told me he was directed to work on just one, not two foundation cracks. I received a call from the same woman that set everything and she first stated I only request a quote for a crack: I went back to the email and it clearly stated "quote for 2 cracks", she claimed she got confused by the pictures and thought I sent the same crack from different angles. Honestly, they are in the crack business, I don't know how one could get confused by this. She insisted that, despite her making a mistake, I'd need to pay more. I got a call from the owner which argued with me about paying $350 more, that the quotes I got from other companies were also about a single crack, that their quote has different pricing per crack (I verified, it did not, there was just a single price). After I mentioned this seemed to me a bait and switch technique, he argued some more but in the end agreed to accept the quoted priceIvan D.
- Business Description:Since 1981, our team has helped 30,000 customers throughout Massachusetts with an affordable solution for their flooding problems. For your peace of mind, our system comes with a warranty which is transferrable when you sell your home. Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - B-Dry SystemsRecent Review:My Dad first did business with B-Dry back in 1992 when he had a small section of the finished basement covered by B-Dry and a sub pump installed. He has NEVER had a problem with that section of the basement since! The past few years water has been an issue in another part of the basement - which came to a head a few weeks ago. We contacted Don who came out to provide a free assessment and quick quote for us to schedule the work. It then went to another level with extremely heavy rains resulting in the family all jumping in to help my dad - spending 24 hrs vacuuming water non stop and the entire weekend monitoring wet vacs and pumps. After reaching out to Don to see if we could move the work up, Sydney came out to witness the predicament we were in. Within 24 hrs, Sydney put together a crew and they came out the next day. He and his crew of two additional men did an amazing job in 2.25 days of work! Extremely professional, very tidy and conscientious team from start to finish! RELIEF is an understatement knowing B-DRY is now protecting our Dad's entire finished basement. The team of Don, Sydney and his crew can't be praised enough. We are extremely thankful of the emergency job they did for us. If your looking for an A+ company/team you have come to the right place! WELL DONE B-Dry System M/E, Inc.! D. Sheahan and Family, Dracut, MDebbie S.
- Business Description:Additional service area - Cohasset, Fitchburg, Worcester, portions of Chelsea-Saugus, Chelmsford Counties. South Shore & Cape Cod and All of Rhode Island. Family owned and operated since 1984. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional phone - (800) 439-0788. Additional DBA - Pioneer Basement Waterproofing IncRecent Review:It was great. the technicians are wonderful and I highly recommend them.Lauralynn K.
- Business Description:Lourival Masonry specializes in stone walls, walkways, patios, blue stone, & Timber Wall. They offer a full range of masonry services to satisfy their customers.Recent Review:If you are lucky enough to have stumbled across finding Lourival and his crew than you should just hire him and call it a day! We spent months deciding on the pavers and materials and design of our project. Lourival was beyond patient with my indecisiveness and luckily still agreed to take the job! He is very professional, knowledgeable and skilled. His crew is also very professional, skilled and creative in on-site design and problem solving. They were invaluable to our project and I can honestly say that our paver patio and back stair landing would not be half as beautiful without their creative thinking and expertise. Lourival was instrumental in pitching water away from our foundation. We used to get puddles in our basement and have not had one drop of water since Lourival and his team expertly diverted the water away from the house. I truly wish I hadn’t delayed all spring and summer and had hired Lourival sooner! He completed the project at the end of August and did an incredibly beautiful job. Take our word for it that you will not be disappointed. Many thanks to Lourival and his team for everything. They are the very bestBonnie W.
- Business Description:Isabel Constructions is committed to providing quality waterproofing, structural repair, masonry, and flooring services throughout Massachusetts. Your satisfaction is our number-one priority. Call us today for a free estimate to see what Isabel Construction can do to transform your home. We are proud to offer a 10% discount for all military, veterans, police and firefightersRecent Review:It went great. They showed up on time. They were professional and clean. No short corners. It was terrific. It was a good experience. I would hire them again.toni c.
- Business Description:DryZone Basement Systems is your local expert for ALL THINGS BASEMENTY! We specialize in basement waterproofing, crawl space repair and sump pump installation. Whether your sump pump doesn't turn back on or you have a chronic wet basement, we have the solution! We are a multi-year Super Service Award winner, dating back to 2010 and offer free estimates for all Angie’s List members. We serve homeowners across Southern Massachusetts and the entire state of Rhode IslandRecent Review:Great work just waiting for next big rain storm to make sure it all works the way it should. Very happy with everything so far.Dawn D.
- Business Description:We Stop Water! We Repair Foundations! SPEAK TO A LIVE PRO, 7 DAYS A WEEK! (866) 942-7225 25 Years in Business - Engineer on Staff. A-1 Foundation Crack Repair is a 2nd Generation service company with over 25 years’ experience in helping customers stop water from coming into their homes and repairing their foundation issues. Concrete, stone, or block foundations… We have solutions for each. Speak to a Live Pro, 7 Days a week! (866) 942-7225. We Stop Water. We Repair Foundations. Does t..Recent Review:The team was very detailed when I called about my situation (foundation crack from top to bottom with some water coming out). They explained how they would handle it, how long it took and payment. Same result when they were onsite and explained if the issue persists they would come back to rectify it, plus provided a ten year guarantee for their workBrian C.
- Business Description:Supreme offers efficient and affordable solutions to basement waterproofing.Recent Review:Nick was punctual and very thorough. All the work was laid out in full for what to expect and he exceeded those expectations fully. Any basement or waterproofing needs from here on out, he is our guyRyan A.
- Business Description:Certified Mold Remediation for over ten years. We can handle the big jobs down to the small jobs. We offer free inspections and estimates. Locally owned and owner is on all jobs to answer any questions you may have. The service you get with us cannot be matched. Additional contact - Dina OliveRecent Review:Guy and his team at Affordable Mold have simply been amazing to work with, very professional, responded right away, great pricing and trusted them in our home. We moved into a new home and after few weeks we discovered water damage and mold in 4 rooms after some heavy rainfall. Our Insurance company sent out a restoration crew that were not very responsive so I called Guy at Affordable Mold to take a second look. He came out the same day I called and took over the job for us. His crew showed up the next morning and took care of the affected areas. They handled everything from demo, clean up and the rebuild of the rooms. Their rebuild work was exceptional and very quick. They spread plastic on the floors, covered vents and cleaned up after their work every day. We had our rooms back in full use in no time. I highly recommend their services and definitely will use them again in the future if needed, not just for mold removal. His team of guys can do it all! Thank you Guygerard G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Avon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc9 John Robinson Rd
- a aContemporary Masonry & waterproofing inc..97 Concord Ave
- A.R.S. Home Improvement1 Man Mar Drive Unit 8
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Restorations370 county rd
- Affordable Construction27 Norwood Street
Suite 348, Massachusetts
- Affordable Mold Removal1248 Washington St
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- All in one home improvement contractor85 neponset ave
- All Pro Construction166 Pond St
- All-Starr Landscape560 Nantasket Ave
- Am Installation Inc185 Squire Rd # 6
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc
- B&A Construction LLC341 SIlver Lake Rd
Hollis, New Hampshire
- B-Dry System M/E Inc25 Sullivan Rd Ste 4
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- B.C. Building Company98 North Street
- Bailey Building Corp108 Montclair Rd
- Barra Building99 Bigelow St
- Basement Building Solutions23 Hickory Ridge Rd.
- Basement Solutions of New England, inc.P.O. Box 532
- Basement Systems of New Hampshire Inc238 Main St
Plaistow, New Hampshire
- Bay State Brick & StoneworkPO Box 70
- BAY STATE HOME CONSTRUCTION CO6 ACADEMY HILL RD PO BOX 311
- Baystate Mold Advisors285 Plain St
- Ben The Mason23 Cox Ct
- BMB Masonry108 Brook St.
- Bostic's Painting & Restoration Inc.94 Parker St
Lincoln, Rhode Island
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- Boston Concrete Forms, Inc.580 Chelsea Street Suite 204
E Boston, Massachusetts
- BRIAN J DINSMORE LANDSCAPING14 TOPLIFF ST
- Brothers Property Management2 Langevin st
- Brown & Brothers general contractors65 Cedar St
- Building Construction Professionals54 Varwood Circle
- Bulkhead Doors Inc401 Wareham St
- BWWS Home RepairsPO BOX 320202
West Roxbury, Massachusetts
- ByHome LLC.325 Commandants Way 419
Boston And Surrounding Area, Massachusetts
- B&A Construction LLC
- C. Grealish General Contractor635 Gallivan Blvd
- Cape Codd In The Islands Waterproofing & Rstrtion35 Standish Rd
- Carino Masonry341 Stone Street
- Carlton Plumbing & Heating14 Carlton St
- Carmine Nuzzo General Contractors35 Paris St
- Carroll Flooring & Remodeling78 oakdale ave
- Casella Construction & Cleaning Services Inc4 Foundry Industrial Park 10
- Chase Masonry & Waterproofing56 Keith Pl
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Cicchetti Construction79 Essex St
- CJ's Finish Carpentry505 Maple St
- Clean Air Experts22 Codman Rd
- COLONIAL SIDING & HOME CONSTRUCTIONP.O. BOX 948
- Complete Property Care8 Alton Place Suite 4
- Concrete Masonry SolutionsPO Box 635
- CONCRETE SOLUTIONS PLUS40 Trainor Dr.
- Cudeso LLC71 Summer St Suite 3C
- C. Grealish General Contractor
- D L Foote & Sons Inc169 Middle St
East Weymouth, Massachusetts
- Dan Oliver ~ Concrete Cutting Solutions16 Stevens St
- Dawn General Contracting15 Iron Horse Dr
Bedford, New Hampshire
- Details Home Improvement4373 Washington St
- DiPierro and Brown Construction Inc.85 Prospect St.
- Domestic Renovations & Home Services, LLC.2 Little rd
- Done Construction and Waterproofing
- Done Right Services5 Mount Vernon Ave
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Drobnis RemodelingPO box 199
- Dry Basement Waterproofing Inc.5 Byron Street
- Drycrete Waterproofing130 West St
- DryZone Basement Systems850 Bedford Street
- D L Foote & Sons Inc
- E & J Contracting32 maple ave
- East Coast Water Control5 Kendall St
- Efficient BuildingsPO Box 246
- Eloi Construction11 Kevill Rd
- Emerald G&G Paving and Masonry91 Washington St
- Emersons & Co.Painting Inc26 Briarwood Ln 10
- E & J Contracting
- Fama Masonry62 Hancock St
- FBN CONSTRUCTION CO.17 WOLCOTT CT
Hyde Park, Massachusetts
- First Class Roofing, Inc.P.O Box 231
- FORSYTHE PAINTING53 Princeton St
North Chelmsford, Massachusetts
- FORTE ENTERPRISES60 HILLTOP ST
- Foundation Armor3 Bud Way Ste 27
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Francesco Ceramic Tile Inc11 park st
- Future of Construction30 Evans St
- Fama Masonry
- G&B Masonry49 Judge Rd 49
- GENERAL DYNAMICS CONSTRUCTION2073 Second NH Turnpike
Deering, New Hampshire
- Geo-Pom Construction74 Stanton Street
- GF GENERAL CONSTRUCTION26 Edith St
- Global Basement WaterproofingPO Box 70873
North Dartmouth, Massachusetts
- Going Green Construction & Recycling426 Revere St
- Granja Construction171 Grover St
- GreenPro Enviromental550 Adams St #285
- GW & Sons Builders24 Roselin Ave
- G&B Masonry