Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Avon, MA
There are 70 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Avon
- MasonWorks LLCMasonworks did a fantastic job building a patio on my back yard into a hill. They completed the work as scheduled, the workmanship was of the highest quality, and the aesthetics of the patio are breathtaking. We've had neighbors walk over just to compliment us on the patio. Masonworks may be more expensive than other contractors, but there work speaks for itself
- MasonWorks LLCMasonworks did a fantastic job building a patio into the hill of the backyard. The patio was completed according to schedule, the workmanship was exceptional, and the patio itself is not just functional but absolutely beautiful. Neighbors have walked over just to comment on how great it looks.
- MasonWorks LLCMasonWorks was taking over for a contractor who had run out of steam in mid-project, so it was challenging for them...and there were details left un-addressed by the original contractor. They showed up with the right number of people, then they said they'd show up. They immediately identified design issues, and solved them on the spot (a poor layout for the fire pit, and no border design). They free-handed a beautiful layout for the fire pit, and suggested a really nice border design. The job was started on a Wednesday morning. It rained like crazy on Thursday, and they finished Friday. This was after months of playing footsie with my previous contractor. The solved my problem, and left me with a gorgeous patio...quickly and professionally. They also stayed past 5:00 on the last day to get the job done quickly. So, smoothly done
- Asphalt EngineeringPrep crew did an amazing job, prompt, polite, and professional. Can’t wait to see final coat, best paving company around!
- MasonWorks LLCFrom quoting the job to finishing up the team was super friendly and professional. They checked in several times to make sure we were on the same page regarding the layout and made excellent suggestions. After completing the masonry work they brought in loam which they graded very neatly and seeded with grass seed
- Boston's Landscaping and Lawn SpecialistsI highly recommend Boston Landscaping and Lawn. They were professional, courteous and did some excellent work. I appreciated that they called me on the day of the service to update me on their arrival time. I will definitely use them in the future
- Archadeck - Advantage Design & ConstructionExcellent craftsmanship, communication throughout the process was continuous from start to finish, price was competitive with quotes received from multiple providers. Employees were professional, personable and pressure-free. Very pleased with the end product.
- The Pros - Landscape Management Inc.Contacted The Pros about our grading and drainage issues, and before anything else, they asked us what our budget was, which we considered to be a good sign. That we were able to schedule the work within a month was also a bonus. The quote was laid out very clearly, and in detail, so when Salo and his team actually were onsite, they knew what they were doing. The work was originally only supposed to take 2 days, but with the shortening days in late fall, it stretched into 4, but they stayed on until everything was done and cleaned up. All in all, we were very happy with the work Salo and his team did for us, and the aestethic and infrastructural improvements to our property were remarkable
- Natural Path Landscaping LLCTom and his crew are extremely professional, easy going and efficient workers. They turned my old drab and dated deck and backyard into a paradise. The granite steps leading to the hardscape are a masterpiece and the fireplace is simply stunning. Our entire experience was worth every penny. Tom’s crew worked faster and harder than any contractor we have hired thus far. Thank you for your expertise
- RJ Services Inc.We were very pleased with the outcome of the wall rebuild! Rich was able to keep all existing stone as this is an antique property (1864) and maintaining originality was extremely important to us. This was a very challenging job due to varying slope between the yard and the gradual ascent of the road and Rich mastered the outcome with perfect scale and size. This is a unique wall - wider and shorter than most but perfect for this property. There would be no better choice than Rich - thank you Rich and RJ Services for a job well done and many favorable comments
Concrete Repair Contractors in Avon
- Business Description:As an independently-operated family business we value each and every customer, doesn't matter if its a large or small job our professionals take pride in offering support from the planning/estimating until the conclusion to your satisfaction of the project. Our areas of expertise start with fences, walkways, side walks, garages, concrete patios and paving. Thank You for considering Horizon Construction for your project! Feel free to contact us for quotes or questions.Recent Review:From the moment I first reached out to the finishing up of the job Pedro was incredibly responsive and quick to answer any questions we had and to offer up different solutions. Job was successfully completed on time and with no issues. Would definitely use him againRoger G.
- Business Description:Locally owned business with over 12 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavorsRecent Review:Leo and his team did an amazing job! I was impressed with the communication and the quality of work they did. One of the most reliable contractors we worked with. Would 100% hire them again!Evelin C.
- Business Description:Landscape maintenance and installation
- Business Description:we like to think of our selfs as flat work specialest in all fasets of decrotive concrete we employ anyware from 5-7 emploies from our local area includeing two sons and a long time emploie of over 20 years we have been in buisness 30 years and still most of ourjobs are done with a hand shake of course some of the bigger jobs such as for general contractors require contracts we have all the equiptment nessessary 2 big dumps 1 small 2 skid steers 1 excavator 2 utility trucks and 2 pickups comp..Recent Review:Sullivan concrete was excellent from start to finish. Chris is a great guy, great crew, honest not trying to upsell and no cutting corners. The work was in tandem with another contractor who is installing a paver patio next to the pad poured by chris and crew, the other contractor shut down the work late last fall due to weather, Chris was patient throughout the hurry up and wait process. End product was excellent (~22x28 concrete pad to be used as a sports court), couldnt be happier. Would definitely reccomend. Thanks Chris, Kevin and crewJohn P.
- Business Description:Masonry & concrete contractor with over 25 years experience.Recent Review:Galway Masonry is an exceptional team - very respectful, communicative and masters at their craft. They transformed my backyard into a showpiece and corrected a drainage issue that had plagued and damaged a concrete pad. Their recommendations on layout, drainage, pavers were done collaboratively - the results far exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend the Galway team for anyone's future projectsMichael E.
- Business Description:Dimitri's Painting & Masonry offers the highest level of professionalism and workmanship. We pride ourselves on being customer focused and are extremely detail orientated. Look through our image gallery, and see the diverse projects we have done. We understand that anytime someone is in your home doing any type of work, it is inconvenient. We will protect the areas that we are working in. We will perform an organized and well thought out project of the area that work is being performed in. W..Recent Review:I am extremely satisfied with the work performance of Dimitri and his crew from beginning to end. They started the job as agreed and finished on time. I highly recommend Dimitri's services they were sensitive to my concerns and very courteous the entire time. I also felt that his price for the services were very reasonable. I honestly recommend Dimitri and his crew they are the besgenaro d.
- Business Description:"Construction Services Taylor'd To Your Needs" Taylor Made Contracting is a licensed and insured construction company that specializes in making customers satisfied. We offer a full range of construction services, from asphalt/concrete driveways and parking lots, to property management and remodeling. We service both the commercial and residential industries. The company was established in 2003 and incorporated in Massachusetts in 2005. We employ 6-8 very experienced employees. We offer free ..Recent Review:The work was excellent. They were great, on time, repsectful, expalained things, and excellent.Julie C.
- Business Description:We employ 6 great workers, well trained and extremely capable. We facilitate payments, we work with your budget.Recent Review:Professional, timely, and easy to work with. Our kitchen backsplash turned out great.Sara C.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional phone - (508) 743-0330.Recent Review:What an amazing comapny to work with! My girlfriend and I bought a house in April and reached out to Jim to quote us on a new 150ft backyard fence. He showed up when he said he would and you could instantly tell he knew his trade extremely well. He asked all the right questions and catered to our every need. We had other backyard work that needed to be completed first and had to keep delaying the fence work. Jim was so understanding of everything and when we were finally ready to have the work done (September), he was prompt in being able to accommodate us along with a few modifications that we needed to incorporate based on the work we had done. His foreman (forget his name but just the nicest guy) came out the following week by himself and had the job done in 2 days. These two gentlemen were extremely clean, professional and all around great guys. We would highly reccommend them to handle your needs. We have dealt with a lot of contractors since moving into our home and these gentlemen are beyond the best we have ever worked withChris L.
- Business Description:Isabel Constructions is committed to providing quality waterproofing, structural repair, masonry, and flooring services throughout Massachusetts. Your satisfaction is our number-one priority. Call us today for a free estimate to see what Isabel Construction can do to transform your home. We are proud to offer a 10% discount for all military, veterans, police and firefightersRecent Review:It went great. They showed up on time. They were professional and clean. No short corners. It was terrific. It was a good experience. I would hire them again.toni c.
Deals in Avon for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Avon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc9 John Robinson Rd
- a aContemporary Masonry & waterproofing inc..97 Concord Ave
- A Cut Above LandscapingP.O. Box 100
- A-1 Concrete Inc22 Manning Street
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- ABBOT BUILDING RESTORATION CO INC28 ALLERTON ST
- AC Stone Work41 Perry St
- Accurate Masonry ConstructionPO Box 202
- Acor II EnterprisesPO Box 442
- Adelino Soares Construction1255 Sharps Lot Rd
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advance Concrete Construction Inc47 Wilson ave 1
- Advanced Fence CompanyPO Box 50
- Advanced Restorations370 county rd
- Advanced Spa And Pool Corp.199 Lowell Road (Rt.3A)
Hudson, New Hampshire
- Affinity Construction, Inc.25 Osgood St.
- Affordable Masonry23 Chartier st.
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- All Season Construction273 Summer Street
- All Smart Construction LLC4 Lewis St.
Nashua, New Hampshire
- All-Starr Landscape560 Nantasket Ave
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- Allstar Landscaping and Masonry75 Sycamore St
- Altitude Services Inc.100 College Pond rd.
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- Ames & Young Inc661 S Main St Ste 4
- AMR Construction & Remodeling50 school st 2
- Angeli Concrete & Construction14 Grove St
- Anthony's Cleaning Inc.56 Magoun Ave
- Anthony's Hardwood Floors85 Marshall St
- Aran Islands Masonry81 Rhodes Ave
East Walpole, Massachusetts
- Arcaya remodeling35 Harvard St
- Artisan Construction Services Inc.P.O. Box 101
- Atl Maintenance66 Blanford PL
Bedford, New Hampshire
- Ayer Concrete Cutting1 Columbia Street
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc
- B & D Construction Inc252 Britton Street
- B & M LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE11 AUSTIN ST
- B-Dry System M/E Inc25 Sullivan Rd Ste 4
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- B.C. Building Company98 North Street
- Bailey Building Corp108 Montclair Rd
- Basement Building Solutions23 Hickory Ridge Rd.
- Basement Solutions of New England, inc.P.O. Box 532
- BAXTER CONTRUCTION19 KIPLING RD
South Weymouth, Massachusetts
- Bay State Brick & StoneworkPO Box 70
- Bay State Bulkhead460 Pond St
- Bay State Sewage Disposal Inc105 Kingman
- Bellrock Construction LLC1 Atkinson Dr # 3
- Ben The Mason23 Cox Ct
- Bentley Services Inc74 Sawin St
- Berube and sons pool, plow and spa1059 Hayward st
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Best Home Improvement380 Broadway
- Besthands Landscape Construction & Design Inc22 Colleen Mary Way
South Easton, Massachusetts
- Better Than New Renovations Inc.21 7th Ave
- Bill Hakala Contracting LLC87 Ashby Rd
New Ipswich, New Hampshire
- Blue Dog exercise and Psychology center56 woodbine st
South Attleboro, Massachusetts
- Blue Star MasonryPO Box 692
- Bluestone building services
- BMB Masonry108 Brook St.
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- Boston Concrete Forms, Inc.580 Chelsea Street Suite 204
E Boston, Massachusetts
- Boston Home Renovations8 Museum Way Suite 705
- Boston Structural Solutions, Inc.922 LONG POND RD
- BRIAN J DINSMORE LANDSCAPING14 TOPLIFF ST
- Brothers Property Management2 Langevin st
- Brown & Brothers general contractors65 Cedar St
- Building Construction Professionals54 Varwood Circle
- Building Technologies Inc. Design and Construction400 W. Cummings Park
- Bulkhead Doors Inc401 Wareham St
- Burns Masonry79 Chard St
- B & D Construction Inc
- C & G CONSTRUCTION CO412 Worcester St.
West Boylston, Massachusetts
- C E CYR CONSTRUCTION CO INC300 CANAL ST 1
- C Townsend ConstructionPO Box 383
- C&C Handymen40 Linden Street
- C. Grealish General Contractor635 Gallivan Blvd
- Callaghan Masonry89 Minot Street
- CANAL GENERAL CONTRACTORS269 MATFIELD ST
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Capital Construction Contracting Inc3 Norwood St
- Carino Masonry341 Stone Street
- Carroll Flooring & Remodeling78 oakdale ave
- Cerna Contracting8 Duke Street
- CERTIFIED REMODELING & BUILDING108 NORTH AVE
- Chase Masonry & Waterproofing56 Keith Pl
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Cicchetti Construction79 Essex St
- Citywide Paving and Masonry689 Main St.
- CJ's Finish Carpentry505 Maple St
- Classic Concrete800 Main St #224
- COLONIAL BARN RESTORATION, Inc.269 OLD BAY RD
- COLONIAL SIDING & HOME CONSTRUCTIONP.O. BOX 948
- Colored Epoxies70 East Falmouth Highway Suite 7
East Falmouth, Massachusetts
- Combat Corp24 Wright Ave
Merrimack, New Hampshire
- Commercial Property Solutions 38 Broadway
- Commonwealth Utility CompanyP.O Box 256
- Complete Property Care8 Alton Place Suite 4
- COMPLETE SERVICES33 PHILOMENA AVE # B
- Concrete Cut & Core2 Glenmere Rd
- C & G CONSTRUCTION CO