Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Baton Rouge, LA
There are 3 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Baton Rouge
- Eagle Mobile Lawnmower RepairEric was nice, helpful and professional. Eric called me back quickly upon my initial voicemail to schedule service. Eric came out the same day I called for an appointment.
- DAVE'S HARDWAREI like him. It's a good small town place and I bought my mower from there. I also had it repaired there once. They are good and friendly people. They have this small town atmosphere and they can take a lot of their time. They are somewhat busy but they do a good job. They will work what they can to work around your schedule
- Eagle Mobile Lawnmower RepairIt went extremely well. My lawn tractor would not move forward or backward. He found the frozen pulley and freed it. They came on time and were quick and efficient at repair. It is a sears mower. Sears takes months to schedule and are over-priced. Eagle Mobile is great. They will have my business for the life of the equipment
- Eagle Mobile Lawnmower Repairvery professional. stayed within estimate. will call again if I need any repairs done. very satisfied with service.
- Eagle Mobile Lawnmower RepairIt went very well, I thought we would have to buy a new mower, but the fixed it and saved me a lot of money. They are very trustworthy, very honest. I highly recommend them.
- Clifford's Lawn Mower Repair"Mike" explained the repairs and the completed maintenance performed very well. He also provided helpful tips in maintaining the lawn mower (push mower). I would definitely recommend this company to family and friends.
- Clifford's Lawn Mower RepairExcellent! They were forthcoming when it was dropped off that estimates usually take a maximum of two weeks; and that once the estimate is accepted, the work is generally completed for pick-up the following business day. They explained that if I felt the mower was not worth the cost of repair that I could leave the mower with them which they would use for parts for other repairs, saving other customers $$ for used parts, which they do when advisable. When they called with the estimate (Mike), he said the old mower was actually in good shape but for my apparently having used old gas in it, which was absolutely true. Mike took the time to explain how the fuel breaks down and that he would not advise using fuel older than three months in Anything. That was really helpful info for me, a female. I was just surprised at the level of professionalism and courtesy ... the time he took with me. I accepted the quote and picked up the mower the following Saturday. Very grateful for the Sat. hours! Again, it was Mike who helped me. He cranked the mower and pointed out some other parts that they replaced at no charge because they were used (hand-screws and the like on the handle that were frozen and/or broken off so that I could not collapse the handle any longer. The mower practically looked like new. THey had really cleaned her up! Thanks Clifford's! And thanks, Mike. P.S. They don't really seem to answer their phone, And I do wish they would add a pick-up service to their services. It would be worth an additional $20 to me
- K & D RENT ALL & HARDWARE INCOne of my two repairs took several weeks. I think it got lost in the system because when I called after the promised finish date they hemmed and hawed and then told me they had to order a part. On the plusside both repairs were a good job.VERY noteworthy is that they wash the machine off so it looks nice AND they give it back with a full tank of gas. You don't see many places these days that give little courtesies like that. It gives the impression that they care what you think about them instead of just wanting your bucks
- Clifford's Lawn Mower RepairAll interactions were courteous and the details of the work explained very well. The cost was very reasonable and the work quality excellent. I highly recommend Clifford's and will use them again.
- Able Lawn EquipmentBrought my 10 year old Snapper mower in for a tune up and repair of the self propel mechanism. Replaced all of the bearings and shaft which were almost completely worn. He also advised that the seals were not water tight and to avoid washing the mower - which I was doing. I appreciate that he called before doing the work to tell me the cost and when I picked up the mower I got back all of the worn replaced parts! And now its running like new
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Baton Rouge
- Business Description:With over 8 years of home automation, alarms, home theater system set ups, we are here to help you get set up, secure and enjoying your home.Recent Review:The service went beautifully. They were very professional. I like the promptness and the quality.calvin d.
- Business Description:We are a family owned company. We have four employees. The company's been in business since 1976. We specialize in commercial equipment repairs, with up to 30 day billing.Recent Review:They were originally booked just for the cabinet removal but when my electrician was a no show that morning they came through and did the electrical work along with the cabinet work and gave me a great deal. They were a life saver! They are dependableBecky B.
- Business Description:We back our services with our GreenSeasons Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with the service we have provided you, call us and we will come out free of charge and correct the issue. If we are unable to correct the issue and you are still not satisfied, then we will refund you 100% of your money, guaranteed! When choosing a company to do work at your home or business, you want someone that you can trust and depend on. GreenSeasons has built its reputation on quality work, trust a..Recent Review:Overall good but they need a better system for emergencies.Michelle R.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Culvert King is a Denham Springs based company that specializes in sub-surface drainage, driveways, parking lots, bulkheads, and other ground engaging work. We also build patios, boats lifts, pools, and demolition work
- Business Description:Sales and service of major brands of outdoor power equipment including Gravely, Husqvarna, Stihl, Snapper, Shindaiwa
- Business Description:Leon Builders, LLC, We have been in Buisness for over 10+ years and we pride ourselves in doing quality work at a reasonable price. We will beat any price by 10% on same kind materials and scope of work. All of our estimates are free and we will respond within 48hrs to do an estimateRecent Review:I was completely satisfied with the level of service, work was completed within the proper time frame and the quality of work was excellent. Staff was professional and prompt.April J.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:I do all work by myslef. I guarantee all work performed nice and neat and to customers satisfaction.. I thrive in getting the job done and making ppl smile and see that they can rely on just one guy to get the job done.. I'm an all around handyman.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Greenwell Springs
- Denham Springs
- Port Vincent
- Port Allen
- Saint Gabriel
- French Settlement
- Grosse Tete
lawn mower repair shops in Baton Rouge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4-H EQUIPMENT LLC22680 LA HIGHWAY 1032
Denham Springs, Louisiana
- 4-H EQUIPMENT LLC
- Blackburn Lawn30938 La Highway 16
Denham Springs, Louisiana
- Blackburn Lawn
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- GreenSeasons14461 Frenchtown Rd
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana
- JERRY PATE TURF & IRRIGATION INC12485 AIRLINE HWY
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- JERRY PATE TURF & IRRIGATION INC
- PRO POWER OUTDOOR SUPERSTORE12519 Airline Hwy
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- PRO POWER OUTDOOR SUPERSTORE