Tommy's Windows, Doors, & Siding

Louisiana: Contractors
12/16/2022

8841 Southlawn Drive

Baton Rouge, LA 70810

Tommy's is a local Baton Rouge based company that specializes in the sales and installation of windows, doors, and siding. Other services we offer are: installation of gutters, patio covers and screen rooms. Tommy has 20 years experience and background in this line of work....

window replacement (114)door installation (22)siding companies (11)gutter repair (7)drain pipe installation (1)

05/17/2022

Stanley M.

Couldn’t ask for more. Very professional installation, attention to details, complete clean up and haul off old doors.

Description of Work
French door replacement (6 doors)

Category doors

Work Completed On 05/17/2022

03/24/2022

Kathy U.

The entire experience, from estimate to job completion was pleasant, straightforward and incredibly honest. The windows are of very high quality. The installation crew was most efficient, professional and very personable. They left not a trace of debris when the project was completed. We chose Tommy's over several other estimates and we're glad we did. Bonus: Tommy himself is a dead-ringer for Tom Hanks and every bit as nice as we've heard Mr. Hanks to be!

Description of Work
Windows replacement

Work Completed On 03/24/2022

02/22/2022

Duane S.

Incredible workmanship and kind friendly people. Very responsive.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 02/08/2022

01/28/2022

Davin C.

Services: Grade A, Quality, Professional, Courteous, Exceptional The installers took the time to explain the installation process, did a complete walk-thru after installation was completed, and showed "CLASS". The pricing and lead-time on the windows were excellent. If you are looking for a quality window business, Tommy's Windows, Doors, & Siding is the business to pick.

Description of Work
Installation of windows due to Hurricane Ida

Work Completed On 01/27/2022

Review for Tommy's Windows, Doors, & Siding - 8841 Southlawn Drive, Baton Rouge, LA - 39612494

01/07/2022

Gracy P.

Amazing customer service , excellent work , very clean !! Wish he did more than windows !

Description of Work
New Windows

Work Completed On 01/07/2022

12/07/2021

Heather K.

Perfect! I would recommend this company to everyone who needs windows. The work crew was punctual & professional. They did quality work, were kind to my kids and my dog, and finished within 3 hours. I have absolutely no complaints. I had to wait approximately 8 weeks for my windows to be really for installation, which was less time than other window companies quoted. Overall, my family is very, very pleased with the service and product we received from Tommy's Windows!

Description of Work
Replacement of all windows

Work Completed On 11/30/2021

Review for Tommy's Windows, Doors, & Siding - 8841 Southlawn Drive, Baton Rouge, LA - 39564872

11/10/2021

Summer S.

Tommy's is great! From getting a quote, to placing the order, and then installation. Tommy showed up and made deciding on windows very easy and offered a great price. The installation team was quick and efficient, and they cleaned up as they worked which I really appreciated. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Description of Work
New Home Windows Order & Installation

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

10/27/2021

Chad C.

Tommy and his crew were professional, worked around my work schedule, and communicated well from measurements to install with a fast turnaround time. I couldn't be happier with my much needed upgrade.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 10/27/2021

08/06/2021

Heather P.

Tommy and his team did an amazing job replacing the windows in my house. He was prompt with his responses and always on time, if not early. He is so nice and he and his team are incredibly professional but also personable. I would absolutely recommend him for any window needs and I will be using him again when it’s time for windows in my new house.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/05/2021

Review for Tommy's Windows, Doors, & Siding - 8841 Southlawn Drive, Baton Rouge, LA - 39430722

07/12/2021

Destiney D.

Glad to have done business with Tommy’s Windows! I got my front 7 windows done and they look beautiful! I like to support local, and Tommy’s competitive prices help me to do that. The windows took about 6 weeks to come in. Two installers came in the week after and got the 7 windows installed in less than 3 hours. I did have an issue with something, but Tommy came the next day in the morning to get it fixed. He shows good customer service and I would definitely give him a call again to have my other windows done.

Description of Work
Front Windows

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

07/08/2021

Kayla P.

Tommy and his team were professional, timely, and easy to work with. Their quality, prices and warranty either met or exceeded their competitors. I would be happy to work with them again.

Description of Work
Replace windows

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

07/06/2021

Laura G.

Great! Tommy was very honest and thorough. The guys putting in the windows were on time and so efficient. I’ve already recommended them to several friends!

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

06/21/2021

Connie H.

We received several estimates for window replacement. Tommy presented his product, but allowed you to make a decision. There were no high pressure sales pitches. The windows were ordered and arrived earlier than we expected. The 19 windows were installed in one day! The two installers were super efficient. Drop cloths were used and they cleaned up any debris. The windows have definitely made a difference in the outside noise, the reduction in heat transfer is very noticeable, easy to use, and they are beautiful.We were extremely impressed. Thank you so much

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

04/28/2021

Brenda B.

Super!! I really love the windows. Tommy called me back and scheduled right away. The windows came in earlier than I expected. The installers couldn’t have been better. I definitely will hire Tommy’s Windows again. You will be very satisfied if you use Tommy’s Windows.

Description of Work
2 windows replaced

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

04/24/2021

Samuel G.

Amazing crew. It went very well and super fast.

Description of Work
Replace all windows

Work Completed On 04/24/2021

03/12/2021

Anna F.

Tommy and his crew did a fantastic job on our new windows. We shopped around and they were the best price and the service can’t be beat. I would, hands down, recommend them to any of my friends and family for new windows or doors. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
New windows

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

01/27/2021

Evan R.

Tommy gave me the most reasonable estimate for the job, quickly scheduled his men, and completed the job within 2 days. I would definitely look to him again for future home repairs!

Description of Work
Added Aluminum fascia and vinyl soffits around whole house

Category gutter repair,siding

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

12/27/2020

Sue W.

Due to the virus, the arrival of the windows was almost 3 months from date ordered. Being an online retailer myself, I totally understood the delay. I didn’t check with homeowners association before placing my order for all windows without the dividers. Be sure to check your bylaws. Tommy was able to adjust the order. It was a pleasure working everyone at Tommy’s Windows. The installation was extremely fast and done extremely well.

Description of Work
Aluminum windows replaced with vinyl.

Work Completed On 12/26/2020

12/02/2020

Katie L.

We were referred to Tommy's Windows by a friend; before hiring him, I had done my due-diligence and got multiple quotes form the typical "window folks." Tommy stood right alongside the "big companies" with his professionalism, product knowledge, availability, quality of material, overall value, and his installation team. His products were also more affordable than his competition. The only "down-fall" would be the lead time on the materials, it took about 2 weeks longer than originally expected to arrive. I would HIGHLY recommend Tommy's Windows for your needs.

Description of Work
New Windows

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

11/04/2020

tami D.

Easy, peezy & beautiful. Tommy came out and measured everything. We talked about visual options for window trim color and whether I wanted the traditional block look. I checked out my neighbors & decided I like a clean, clear view. Tommy ordered the windows. Chip & Trevor installed them while I was at the gym. Yes, I trusted them. They were neat and efficient. 🤓 Side note: be ready to clean afterwards. The dust from removing old windows is impressive. 🍌 WARRANTY: There were some random specs between the glass of the BIG PICTURE WINDOW. Tommy came back to check it out. He called the manufacturer while at my house. 2 weeks later, the manufacturer's guys (very professional) installed a PERFECT picture window. I'm super happy to recommend Tommy's Windows for Baton Rouge, Prairieville and surrounding areas. 💜 P.S. The price was in my budget.

Description of Work
All my windows - Beautiful

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

Review for Tommy's Windows, Doors, & Siding - 8841 Southlawn Drive, Baton Rouge, LA - 39002291

10/27/2020

Sarah K.

Tommy called the next morning after putting in request. He was not able to help me at the time but gave me the name of Gordon Forman. Called him the same morning and Gordon was able to come out that afternoon. Sent me an estimate and was back two days later and repaired my siding. Quick, professional, polite, affordable. Thanks

Description of Work
Replace/repair siding that wind pulled of the back of my house.

Category siding

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

09/22/2020

John S.

The two gentlemen that he sent out were extraordinarily professional and punctual and gave some extra effort on a few problem points that made the job perfect and the house better than before on top of the windows.

Description of Work
New windows in Nice Rental House

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

09/09/2020

william L.

Best prices around. Very friendly and professional group of people. Windows look great! On time and quick to perform. Will be using again.

Description of Work
Replaced all windows in my house

Category doors