Tommy's Windows, Doors, & Siding

Founded 2016 • With Angi since December 2016

Awards & Badges

8841 Southlawn Drive

Baton Rouge, LA 70810

Tommy's is a local Baton Rouge based company that specializes in the sales and installation of windows, doors, and siding. Other services we offer are: installation of gutters, patio covers and screen rooms. Tommy has 20 years experience and background in this line of work....

Resposiveness

window replacement (99)door installation (22)siding companies (11)gutter repair (4)drain pipe installation (1)

03/12/2021

Tommy and his crew did a fantastic job on our new windows. We shopped around and they were the best price and the service can’t be beat. I would, hands down, recommend them to any of my friends and family for new windows or doors. Thanks guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2021

01/27/2021

Tommy gave me the most reasonable estimate for the job, quickly scheduled his men, and completed the job within 2 days. I would definitely look to him again for future home repairs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added Aluminum fascia and vinyl soffits around whole house

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2021

12/27/2020

Due to the virus, the arrival of the windows was almost 3 months from date ordered. Being an online retailer myself, I totally understood the delay. I didn’t check with homeowners association before placing my order for all windows without the dividers. Be sure to check your bylaws. Tommy was able to adjust the order. It was a pleasure working everyone at Tommy’s Windows. The installation was extr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aluminum windows replaced with vinyl.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2020

12/02/2020

We were referred to Tommy's Windows by a friend; before hiring him, I had done my due-diligence and got multiple quotes form the typical "window folks." Tommy stood right alongside the "big companies" with his professionalism, product knowledge, availability, quality of material, overall value, and his installation team. His products were also more affordable than his competition. The only "down-f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

11/04/2020

Easy, peezy & beautiful. Tommy came out and measured everything. We talked about visual options for window trim color and whether I wanted the traditional block look. I checked out my neighbors & decided I like a clean, clear view. Tommy ordered the windows. Chip & Trevor installed them while I was at the gym. Yes, I trusted them. They were neat and efficient. 🤓 Side note: be ready to clean after...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All my windows - Beautiful

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

Photo for Tommy's Windows, Doors, & Siding - 8841 Southlawn Drive, Baton Rouge, LA - 39002291

10/27/2020

Tommy called the next morning after putting in request. He was not able to help me at the time but gave me the name of Gordon Forman. Called him the same morning and Gordon was able to come out that afternoon. Sent me an estimate and was back two days later and repaired my siding. Quick, professional, polite, affordable. Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace/repair siding that wind pulled of the back of my house.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

09/22/2020

The two gentlemen that he sent out were extraordinarily professional and punctual and gave some extra effort on a few problem points that made the job perfect and the house better than before on top of the windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New windows in Nice Rental House

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

09/09/2020

Best prices around. Very friendly and professional group of people. Windows look great! On time and quick to perform. Will be using again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all windows in my house

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

07/27/2020

Tommy was great to work with. He came over, explained the whole process and gave us the quote. It was lower than anyone else was able to provide. He told us the day they would be here and they were on time. The whole process was very painless. Tommy answered the phone every time I called with a question and was always polite and respectful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New windows for the whole house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

07/18/2020

It was excellent to have Tommy and his crew do our windows. They did a good job. Only a couple of very very minor issues which were promptly in quickly repaired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing 30 year old windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020