State 28 Painting Company

Founded 2020

State 28 Painting Company was founded with a mission to give amazing experiences to everyone we come in contact with. From our office staff, to our painters we work hard to earn, and keep the trust of our customers through timeliness, consistent communication, and active project management. We also understand how valuable your home, and property are to you. We are fully insured, licensed, and with several warranty options to ensure that you, and your investment are protected. We provide competitive pricing, financing, and budget-friendly options to consistently meet the needs of our customers....

A Service Provider's profile image

+39 more images

interior painting (11)house painting (1)

08/27/2022

Fred W.

I was somewhat concerned after I signed the contract when I was informed that the office manager who I had been working with was no longer with the company. However, the new project manager did communicate well, the crew showed up as promised, and they did a great job.

Description of Work
Walls, trim, and ceilings painted in multiple room and hallways.

Work Completed On 08/15/2022

07/29/2022

Joycelyn S.

They gave a fresh new look to some very old looking walls and we were impressed on how quickly the crew got the job done. TJ the project manager was very communicative with us and gave us updates often. Jessica who came out to do the estimate was very repaired and showed us color options and we felt very informed. Over all we were very impressed and satisfied with the paint job! We would definitely hire again if we ever need another paint job

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets and wood paneled walls

Work Completed On 07/06/2022

Review for State 28 Painting Company - 129 S Main St, Grapevine, TX - 39816078

07/09/2022

Jeannie P.

Excellent customer service. Top-notch attention to detail. Overall very satisfied from beginning with the estimate all the way through the final walk-through. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Full interior paint

Work Completed On 07/09/2022

06/09/2022

Lacey D.

It went pretty well! There were some spots missed and they offered to come back out to finish the job but it was already too late so just went with it. The people were really friendly!

Description of Work
painting interior white

Work Completed On 05/22/2022

Thank you for your feedback! It was definitely a tight deadline with the home selling and getting it on the market so quickly.

05/28/2022

Mark K.

Due to foundation settling we had lots of cracks in the dry wall. We had them come in patch and paint, and touch up where necessary. 5 rooms total plus the garage. Their color matching was practically perfect. There were some hiccups and we did have to have the crew back out to get everything to 100%, or at least to an acceptable level. But they were eager to get everything to a state I was happy with and that's exactly what I wanted. I'm quite happy with the final result.

Description of Work
Patch cracks, paint walls

Work Completed On 05/27/2022

Thank you for your feedback!

03/21/2022

Stacey N.

Working with State 28 Painting Company was a great experience from the first day I contacted them. Taylor and his team were quick to respond every time I had a question or need. They communicated clearly on every step of the process. They were always there when they said they would be and they completed my job quickly and efficiently. We got several bids and they were very competitive and fair in pricing. Our kitchen has been completely transformed and we could not be happier! We will definitely be using them for future projects

Description of Work
We did a full kitchen remodel and repainting of our kitchen cabinets

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/03/2022

03/10/2022

Roseanne K.

This is the second time that I have hired State 28. The first job went so well that I asked them to come back and paint the remainder of my interior, including ceilings. Both times they assigned Joshua's Painting crew. Two thumbs guys! I am a picky and they were patient! When I realized that I didn't like the color that I had selected, they stopped, we regrouped and they issued a very reasonable change order for color change. When it's time to do the outside, I'll call them back. In addition, they worked with me on the schedule to complete my job between the holidays and a move.

Description of Work
Interior Painting - most of the house

Work Completed On 01/03/2022

Thanks so much for your kind review!

02/15/2022

Naveen K.

Taylor and his crew were exceptionally amazing. They were meticulous for the work performed and were aways on time. The crew was amazing to work with. The entire project was on time and budget. Absolutely hire them if you need professional work to be done by professionals. Will certainly work with them again.

Description of Work
INTERIOR PAINTING

Work Completed On 01/24/2022

Thank you for your kind review!

01/25/2022

Danielle N.

Taylor was extremely prompt in answering any questions I had, coming to give quote and giving a fair quote. His communication with his crew was timely and seamless. The onsite crew was friendly and communicated the status each day, which was helpful. I will definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Cabinet Painting

Work Completed On 01/25/2022

Thank you for your positive feedback!

01/25/2022

Clif P.

Professional from beginning to the end. The price was very competitive for such a quality service backed by a warranty. I will use them again on future projects.

Description of Work
Interior Paint

Work Completed On 01/07/2022

Review for State 28 Painting Company - 129 S Main St, Grapevine, TX - 39607960

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your feedback! We appreciate it.

12/06/2021

Roseanne K.

It was a positive experience from beginning to end. The team was professional, price was reasonable, preparation to protect floors and existing trim was thorough, work was clean, and project finished on time. I showed Taylor the rooms. He asked pertinent questions to make sure that he knew what I wanted for a solid bid. Their quote was better than 3 others. I work from home and the painting crew was respectful of my time and kept the commotion around me to a minimum, especially while I was on conference calls. Furthermore, I am picky and pay attention to detail. The PM, Stetson, listened to my concerns and he and the painter, Josh, addressed them immediately. I recommend State 28 and I will use them again. I've already requested another quote.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior Walls

Work Completed On 12/05/2021

Thank you for your feedback! we appreciate it!

Contact

Phone

129 S Main St

Grapevine, TX 76051

Website

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Please call for more details.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about State 28 Painting Company

How is State 28 Painting Company overall rated?

State 28 Painting Company is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are State 28 Painting Company open?

State 28 Painting Company is open:

What payment options does State 28 Painting Company provide

State 28 Painting Company accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Does State 28 Painting Company offer free estimates?

Yes, State 28 Painting Company offers free project estimates.

Does State 28 Painting Company offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, State 28 Painting Company offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does State 28 Painting Company offer a senior discount?

No, State 28 Painting Company does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by State 28 Painting Company?

Yes, State 28 Painting Company offers warranties.

What services does State 28 Painting Company offer?

State 28 Painting Company offers the following services: INTERIOR PROJECTS If your rooms need a little color, or if they are begging for a makeover, a fresh coat of paint in a striking new color can make a huge difference. If you dread the idea of moving furniture, taping and sanding, and of course painting—why not leave it all to the professionals? Walls -Prime, Paint. Trim – Stain, Prime, Paint Ceilings – Prime, Paint Popcorn/Stipple Ceilings – Removal RomaBio Masonry Painting – Solid coating, Limewash Cabinets – Stain, Lacquer, Prime, Paint Doors – Stain, Polyurethane, Varnish, Prime, Paint EXTERIOR PROJECTS From protecting your home from the elements to providing a fresh modern upgrade. Painting the exterior of your home can significantly improve your curb appeal. If you are having trouble deciding on colors, our team of painting professionals can help. Our color consultants take your surrounding landscape into consideration while providing you with ideas to help accentuate your home’s best assets. Siding – Prime, Paint, Stain (Wood) Trim – Prime, Paint, Stain (Wood) Masonry – Solid coating, Limewash Stucco – Prime, Paint Garage Doors – Prime, Paint, Stain (Wood) Entry Doors – Prime, Paint, Stain (Wood) Metal Railings – Prime, Paint Fences/Decks- Staining