ACADIA SERVICE CO

Founded 1976 • With Angi since August 2010

We are a family owned company. We have four employees. The company's been in business since 1976. We specialize in commercial equipment repairs, with up to 30 day billing....

Jones Contractors

Jones Contractors

(Jones Contractors) Construction and Home Improvements has been doing loyal and guaranteed services for over 15 years. (Jones Contractors) Construction and Home Improvements pride ourselves with making sure every client has personal, professional and individual service!

12/06/2019

Very kind, courteous,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hung Christmas lights

CATEGORY handyman service

10/28/2019

They were originally booked just for the cabinet removal but when my electrician was a no show that morning they came through and did the electrical work along with the cabinet work and gave me a great deal. They were a life saver! They are dependable!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had cabinet removed for installation of range and electrical work done for preparation of gas range changing from 200 to 110

CATEGORY handyman service

10/11/2019

Went great. Very professional and tells the truth about what needs repair and guarantees his work. A phone call away for advice also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ac repair

10/11/2019

It was great. They showed up on time. They took care of the job. Good communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an HVAC repair.

10/11/2019

I found technical Joe Allmon to be Trustworthy, Honest & Responsible; providing dependable services & repairs to my A/C unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ac Repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We repair air conditioning,refrigeration equipment,restaurant equipment,cooking equipment,commercial laundry equipment, indoor and outdoor spa's

We do not install new construction or sell equipment.