Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Smithland, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Smithland
- Superior Appliance Sales & Service CoThey did a very good job. They were very honest in the repairs. They did not try to charge extra or run up the repairs.
- SID FULTON APPLIANCESI was very pleased with the friendliness and punctuality by the company. They were extremely helpful and fixed the problem faster than I expected.
- Handyman HVAC And AppliancesOur refrigerator stopped working over the weekend, so on Monday I referred to angies list to find a repairman. I called Gene in the morning and he was able to come out the same day. He gave me a reasonable time frame for when he could come out and was here at the earlier part of that time frame. He was very curteous and professional. After checking out the refrigerator, he explained the problem to me and gave me an estimate for parts and labor. He didn't try to sell me on any unnecessary work or parts. I felt the price was reasonable, the service was great and I would defintely use him again for appliance or heating/cooling repair, as well as recommend him to others read less
- SID FULTON APPLIANCESNext day service in time frame advised. Called day of service to confirm before arrival. Labor charge as quoted. Courteous. Knowledgeable
- SID FULTON APPLIANCESProblem was that the gas oven would not come on. The broiler worked fine, but not the oven. When I made the appointment I told the provider what the trouble was and they suggested that they knew the probably cause. Took the make, model, SN information on the phone when I made the appointment. Service tech (Gary ) arrived on time - early in the expected window I was given - and immediately started to replace the lower igniter which was the part that had failed. It was a smooth, easy repair with minimal inconvenience to us. Gary even made friends with our inquisitive cats, who were on hand to help if they could. Tech was friendly to both felines and humans and did the job correctly the first time. I thought the price for the part and service call was quite reasonalbe. It will be nice to know who to call the next time we need an appliance serviced read less
- SID FULTON APPLIANCESI told the story in the above paragraph through the detail of what I learned from start to finish of the service call. I was very pleased with his professionalism, especially as he used a conversational mode that did not make me feel stupid or uninformed. I would recommend the company based on his service and would hope that all of their techs are as good as he read less
- SID FULTON APPLIANCESThey did a good job; they got it fixed. There wasn't something particular that I thought was great or anything like that. With regard to price, I don't have anything to compare it to. I don't know if they were cheaper or more expensive. The quality was good. With regard to responsiveness, they were pretty good. With regard to professionalism, the guy who did the troubleshooting was very professional. The guy who did the install was okay; he was not great read less
- SID FULTON APPLIANCESThey fixed my washing machine, but tracked grease all over my carpet in the process. Then, when I called about the mess, they argued that they didn't track any grease because they weren't working on any parts that had grease on them. My carpet would beg to differ, but they were steadfast. I have had several appliances repaired since then, but have never hired them to come back read less
- Sears Auto CentersI went to Sears because the products that I bought 22 years ago and put in this house came from Sears, and they worked fine for 22 years. They still worked but they were getting older and needed to be replaced, so I went back to Sears to buy a new dishwasher and a trash compactor. But I will never do that again because my dishwasher sprang a leak and they sent five different repair guys and they were not able to fix it. I called the repair people myself and told them that they have sent me five different people who have not fixed the leak and that my dishwasher is still under warranty so I don't want another repairman and that I want them to sent me a new dishwasher. They did sent me a another dishwasher after going through five repairmen. My trash compactor was supposed to come in along with my dishwasher but it didn't and it took forever to get delivered. And when the delivery guy did deliver it, he called me from the road and asked if I can come down and pick it up because he didn't want to drive over my bridge. I told him to drive over the bridge and deliver it. Then, when he came to the door, he asked where I wanted him to put it and I said in the kitchen and he said he is not going to come in to the house. He said all he was doing was deliver the trash compactor. And when I told him that Sears told me that he was going to take the old one out and put it in, he replied that he was not going to do any of that. So I called the lady that I talked to at Sears and she talked to him on the phone and then she told me he was not going to do anything. So I said that I would tell him to take it back and take it off my account and give me my money back read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Smithland
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Owner Operator. Uses subs occasionally. Cost determined by job. No travel charges.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. read less
- Business Description:We service all major home appliance , our service call is $49.95 and 90 days warranty on parts and labor
- Business Description:Comprehensive protection for your computers, electronics, and appliances of nearly any age or brand.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Grand Rivers
- Carrier Mills
- Calvert City
- Creal Springs
- West Paducah
appliance repair services in Smithland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st choice enterprises, llcPO Box 33
- 1st choice enterprises, llc
- B&M Heating & Air1548 Dornbush Rd
- B&M Heating & Air
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Geek Squad - Best Buy5101 HINKLEVILLE RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Kent Price Plumbing, Inc500 W Walnut St
- Kent Price Plumbing, Inc
- SID FULTON APPLIANCES6535 CAIRO RD
- SID FULTON APPLIANCES
- TheAppliance Doctor1920 Husband RD
- TheAppliance Doctor