Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2010

Computer Sales
TV Sales
TV Repair

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

Shawn's PC Repair has more than 11+ years of IT experience. We provide quick and professional quality services for Desktop, Laptops, Tablets, Printers, Networks, and more for your home or small business. We provide quick and friendly service either in-person or remotely. We currently service Nashville, Clarksville, and Ashland City.

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

01/08/2016

Description of Work
they had my computer for 3 weeks, after 2 days they finally told me they didn't have a charger cord (really? don't u work on computers for a living?). then 3 days after that I had to provide a disc and after 3 weeks they told me they couldn't fix it

Category computer sales

06/03/2014

Could not figure out how to take the 10% off I had so I had to show him how.

Description of Work
Had no idea what he was doing, I had to help him through it.

Category computer sales

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available