Parker Auto Transport LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2011

Awards & Badges

793 N Alma School Rd

Chandler, AZ 85224

YOUR CARS JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES BEGINS WITH ONE STEP. Parker Auto Transport is a small family owned business that takes pride in our customer service. We offer personalized quotes at the best possible rates for each customer. As an owner operator we know what it takes to get your car moved. We serve as your professional, reliable service for auto transports — standard car transports and exotic car transport services. You have come to the right place. We are dependable and reliable! Get a FREE personalized vehicle transport quote now! We offer open and enclosed transportation for whatever your needs may be. We have terminals in Phoenix, Denver and Los Angeles....

movers (10)

03/26/2021

Thank you so much Joanne for your quick response to getting the car picked up after the very frustrating experience we were having with another transport company. Your honest assessment of the situation and knowing what was needed to get the car picked up quickly made all the difference. The Dispatcher for the Transporter was very easy to get in touch with and was able to provide an update on when...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transport of Vehicle from Phoenix,AZ to college campus in Wisconsin

CATEGORY auto repair,car transport

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2021

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Glad I was able to help. Hope your son has fun at College Joanne

03/22/2021

It went perfectly smoothly. My car was picked up right on time and delivered right on time. The driver, Carlos, was very friendly and totally professional. My neighbor used them three times and was totally happy with them. The quote was less than other companies. Joanne was very responsive and stayed in communication when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They transported my car from FL to CA.

CATEGORY auto repair,car transport

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

Thank you for leaving a review. Hope you enjoy your new home Best Wishes, Joanne

03/03/2021

Everything went great. This was the second time I used Parker to ship a vehicle. The first time was about 8 years ago to ship a car from Florida to Minneapolis. They did a great job back then and did a great job again this time. They picked up and delivered the car on the day I requested. I’d absolutely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shipped BMW from Minneapolis to Massachusetts

CATEGORY car transport

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2021

Photo for Parker Auto Transport LLC - 793 N Alma School Rd, Chandler, AZ - 39226872

Thank you for leaving a review. It was a Pleasure working with you. Look forward to hearing from you again Best Wishes, Joanne

12/21/2020

Great, driver was punctual, communicative and got the job done efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transport car from Ohio to Virginia

CATEGORY car transport

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It was a pleasure working with you Best Wishes, Joanne

12/15/2020

It went great. The driver showed up on the appointed day - he had notified us prior to pick up, and everything went smoothly. The cars were delivered in a couple of days in Arizona, and the driver notified us beforehand. It went smoothly, and we couldn't be happier. We would use the company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transport of two cars from Virginia to Arizona.

CATEGORY auto repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is much appreciated. it was a pleasure working with you. Joanne

12/09/2020

The work was contracted to a different firm, which I was not expecting. The people working for that firm had very thick accents, which were hard to understand. Their driver, also extremely hard to understand, wanted to deliver my car to a location 5 miles from the requested delivery address and have us come pick it up there. He eventually left the truck, drove my car to the delivery address, and t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a car transported halfway across the country

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2020

Thank you for the review. I am sorry to hear you did not have a pleasant experience. Unfortunately the streets in the neighborhood in Virginia Beach are narrow and the driver could not get his truck in the neighborhood safely. There is also a concern about trees scratching the cars on the top deck. Thank you for giving the driver a ride back to his truck.

11/28/2020

I believe in and support small business. The Parker Transport experience was seamless, friendly, professional and on time. Thank you, Joanne! If you are looking to ship a vehicle, look no further. One very satisfied customer who will be back again and again. Bravo!!! LK👏 Scottsdale AZ

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car transport

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to post a review. It was a real pleasure working with you and we really appreciate you supporting small businesses.

11/03/2020

It went great. I had never done this before. I needed to get my deceased husbands van to my nephew in Michigan. Using Angie's list was a no brainer. I talked to two companies to get pricing and information. I decided on Parker Auto Transport. After talking to Joanne Parker I felt very comfortable. Three days later the van was on a truck headed for Michigan. The truck driver Emanuel Matenciuc was e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transported a 2006 GMC Savana 2500 van from Nevada to Michigan.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It was a pleasure working with you. Joanne

10/10/2020

Excellent! Prompt, courteous and well priced. Joanne is a pleasure and process was easy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transport SUV Cleveland to Fort Myers

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2020

09/18/2020

Parker is both a carrier and a broker. In my case they acted as a broker. They were paid $150 for booking and the carrier received $1500 for a total of $1650. I dealt with the carrier, Slonik Transportation, for the actual transport. Car was picked up and delivered on time and with no hassles.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transport a car from AZ to NY

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. it was a pleasure working with you Joanne

Auto Transport Nationwide

Unfortunately we do not transport non-running vehicles

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal