You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Get matched with top fence companies in Shelbyville, KY
There are 8 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Shelbyville
- Automatic Gates PlusThe work went very well. This is the second year we have used them. From the time you call for service until the work is complete, everything is friendly and very professional.
- CITY WIDE FENCE COBob, Lee and Jeff installed our fence with the upmost professionalism. Attention to detail is their to priority. Continually asking “ Is everything looking ok for you”, let me know that my satisfaction was their goal. If you are in the need for fencing I HIGHLY recommend them. They came all the way to Eastern Kentucky to make our project perfect
- iron craftersThe owners name is Kim Finsel. The house was not up to code with hand rails. There was no cost for performing the estimate. I looked at 2 other people, and I was shocked that this lady, the owner, came out and she is the one that goes out and does all of the estimates. She came out, and the first thing she did is listen to what we wanted. Then, she said of coarse we can do that. She said my only problem is we are covered up. She said this is the window that I can possibly do it in, she said I will try to work it in. She said more than likely it's going to be this week. When she gave us the estimate, we weren't in a hurry, so we just put it on the back burner and said when you can do it let us know. She called us the week after Thanksgiving and said I can get to it next week
- iron craftersThe young man that came out, had worked for the owner's husband before. She and her husband bought this company and he stays and runs the operation inside, and she goes out and gives the estimates. She was a h**l of a lot prettier than the first guy that came out, I will tell you that. I can't talk high enough about how she came out and she listened and she said why can't the other company do that? When they guy came out to make the installation, I talked to him and I said you know we had somebody else come out but by the time that he had left, we had made the decision we were not going to use him, we didn't give a d@** what the cost was. Then he said let me tell you who it was, and sure enough he said it was this guy here. He said I used to work for them, and then these guys bought the company from him that I am presently working for. He said they really have been a pleasure to work for. They were about $50 higher than the other guy that came out, but their pricing was right in line. I didn't mind paying it. I used the hand rails this past week, we just got back late last night from up there, and I used them everyday. They told me when they could be there, and they told me they had a back log, everything was right up front with them. Matter of fact, the day that they were supposed to come, there had been an ice storm in Louisville, so the guy called and said I am supposed to be there to do the installation today. He said I am not going to be able to make it, which it doesn't take a mental heavy weight to figure out that he was absolutely correct. We were not in a rush, but at least he took the courtesy and the time to say I will be there tomorrow, and he was there tomorrow. Without hesitation I would use them again
- GRIGGS FENCE COI've hired fencers before and Griggs Fence Co was VERY GOOD. I have both small and large dogs so I need an installer willing to do what it takes to hug the ground despite my rolling hills. Very good attention to detail. Very knowledgeable. Willing to use materials provided to them. Very good communication on costs, supplies needed and scheduling. Willing to obtain and deliver additional supplies at purchase cost. Hard working team of 3-4 completed project in 5 days. Charged $20/hole and $40/hole if jackhammering required, $2 per linear foot to string 5' welded wire fencing, $200 to hang the gates, $50 trip charge per day due to extended drive time. Loved them and would hire them again
- Brashear HVACPut up privacy fence with drive through gate. Went very well. Was very pleased with the work and service.
- UNIQUE HOME MAINTENANCEI liked every experience I had with them. He is always willing to help. He is just a really good handyman. I get my money's worth for the services he gives me.
- Cumberland Fence LLCAfter calling several other companies, they were the first to come out and give me an estimate and always returned my emails in a timely manner. This promptness is one reason I used them. After receiving the fencing (about 3 weeks since it was a special order) they came as soon as they received it. It took them one day to install. I would definitely recommend Cumberland Fence and would also recommend the wood grain vinyl. It is gorgeous
- Brashear HVACVery professional, came when they said they would and the final cost was the exact amount quoted. Would definitely use again
- Brashear HVACon site estimate, final price came in on estimated price. very professional install, on time, cleanup good, good communications.
Fencing Contractors in Shelbyville
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:We have over 25 years in Louisville perfecting the home improvement and commercial roofing process! Eclipse Roofing & Restoration offers experience, dedication to personal customer service, and commitment to using only the finest in materials sets us apart from other exterior home repair companies. We have the proper certifications, insurance, and stellar reputation that you deserve for your next home improvement project or commercial project. From estimate to job completion we want you to be..Recent Review:Old shingles torn off and replaced in one day. Cleanup was great. Thanks to Alex for getting this taken care of for me. I would recommend Alex and Eclipse Roofing for your roofing needs. Thanks again Alex.David K.
- Business Description:We are both a handyman service and full registered remodeling company. Customers can call us for something as small as a one hour job, or as large as a whole house make over. Most of our business today comes from repeat customers. For the last 3 years, we have had a house featured on the Home Builders Association of Louisville's Tour of Remodeled HomesRecent Review:It took them a little while but they were very very good. I was really impressed with the tile work.MARJORIE AND RICHARD M.
- Business Description:Additional e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org. Locally owned & operated. Additional DBA - Derby's Enterprises LLC.Recent Review:Great experience. Great information on the 1st phone call. Punctual installation. Great training with the dogs. Available for follow up help with dog training. Would use again!Jennifer C.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:We can't start the year without giving back to our past and future customers as a token of our gratitude for using Home Run Improvement. COMMENT with a friends name, SHARE this post, & 'LIKE' our page to be entered into our 200 linear feet of FREE GUTTER GUARDS GIVEAWAY. Valued over $1,000. Click here ---> https://www.facebook.com/HomeRunImprovement/ Drawing will be January 31st at 10:00am. (Winner must live within KY/Southern IN to receive new gutter guards installed.) Happy New Years ..Recent Review:Called with no answer. Received a text with no identification. When texted back asking who reply was "you called me" 3rd text was sent with identificationSharon G.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:nu-woodworks.com ---Decks, Log & Cedar Homes Restorations, Cleaning and Sealing, and wood repair. Super service award winner yearly 2013 thru 2020. NU-WOOD offers superior value with it's unique and beautiful proprietary oil based stain-sealant. It's natural rich enhancing look out last all of our competitors store bought productsRecent Review:Nu-Wood Works the best deck staining service company I’ve ever worked with. Professional, timely, and just some extremely nice people. Add that their stain they put on our deck looks amazing and they’ve got me as a customer that will use them again! Highly recommendBenjamin H.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Cincinnati! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while crea..Recent Review:Don was prompt, professional, and took the time necessary to work with us on a budget. Didn't get the whole package. But knowing how well Champion windows are made, for the price, it is certain we will have them return to install the rest in the near futureAlly A.
- Business Description:Triton Home Services specializes in a wide array of residential construction. Acting with honesty is the foundation of Triton Home Services. With this at our core, we have a sincere desire to do the right thing. In all facets: service, appearance, and equipment; we must maintain a high level of professionalism. At Triton Home Services, business is more than a mere transaction. We view business as an opportunity to provide a trusting service to our consumers. Being prompt in follow up is an es..Recent Review:Great super professional and clean in our condo. Will is very communicative and responsive during the process. Looking forward to doing our kitchen remodel with himBill T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Find fence companies in
- Pewee Valley
- New Castle
- La Grange
fence companies in Shelbyville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Plus Contractors5786 KY-10
South Shore, Kentucky
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- adams contracting and handyman120 apache dr
- All In One Handyman Services6421 Bardstown Rd
- Amato Construction7316 Quindero Run Rd
- AMERICAN HIGHWAY FENCE INC220 Midland Trail
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- A Plus Contractors
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT1704 CANTRILL DR
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Bo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvements123 N Paulding
- Brashear HVAC1308 Hustonville Rd
- Brown Gate Co.200 Poff-Emerson Rd.
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Eclipse Roofing & Restoration11540 Blankenbaker Access Dr Suite 105
- Eclipse Roofing & Restoration
- H & H Construction and Remodeling170 Johnnie Pack Rd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- HILEN HILLS WELDING & FABRICATION INC317 ROCKY SPRINGS RD
- Home Run Improvement2900 Carlingford Dr
- Hope's Dog Fencing136 Ben Currens Rd
- HR Home Repair Specialists Llc1050 Highway 44 W
- H & H Construction and Remodeling
- Invisible Fence of Greater Louisville1902 Campus Pl Ste 8
- Invisible Fence of Greater Louisville
- Lawhorn's Construction1115 Parton Rd
- Liberty Home Service928 Markwell Ln
- Louisville Handyman & Remodeling13000 Middletown Industrial Blvd Ste B
- Louisville Restoration & Construction
- Luxury Garden Center Inc1757 W Main St
- Lawhorn's Construction
- Nu Wood WorksPO Box 20743
- Nu Wood Works
- Overhead Door of Eastern Kentucky389 Tollage Creek
- Overhead Door of Eastern Kentucky
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc