A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Get matched with top fence companies in Lawrenceburg, KY
There are 13 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Lawrenceburg
- Tiger Fence CoWonderful! They completed a shadow box fence that was perfect and done quickly! I highly recommend! Thank you Tiger Fencing for a great job and the workers being very friendly, professional, and kind!
- Handyman Connection - LexingtonI was in need of some fence and gate repair and reconstruction. Handyman Connection was quick to provided me with a great craftsman for the job. Armando Galtieri came by and gave me a very fair quote for the work and was able to reconstruct the gates far better than their original structure. I would highly recommend them and will continue to use them in the future read less
- Legacy FencingWent fantastic! All meetings and work were on time and as promised. Highly recommend this company.
- Legacy FencingThey worked fast, got the job done in a timely manner. They also worked with me on the price, which I appreciated very much. I would definitely recommend to my family and friends to use Legacy Fencing.
- TREC Construction LLCRobby Watts with Trec Construction did a terrific job in building a complex 2-story addition onto our historic home that had strict building codes. We didn’t think that we could add as much as we did, but Robby spent a good amount of time in preparing for the project. This included surveying the land, analyzing the historic district building codes, and designing the addition that maximized its size. Robby was also very creative in recommending additional features that we never thought about and we ended up with a product that we are very pleased with. We added a large bathroom, laundry room, family room, kitchenette, composite deck, sheltered patio, and a spa as well as moving all utilities underground. I would highly recommend Trec Construction for any type of home improvement project and we will definitely use them again for any future projects. -John & Anna Lync read less
- Legacy FencingLegacy Fencing is very reliable and preforms exceptional work. Very high quality and beautiful carpentry.
- All-Pro of KentuckyEverything is SUPER GREAT!! We inherited my mothers home and needless to say Mom was a hoarder!!! I hired this company due the fact that Mom had used him before to fix her front door. We were moving from Columbus Ohio and needed a total remodel before 6-16-19. Now mind you the home was built in 1927 and it still had ALL original everything (wiring, plumping, and the windows are rope and weights type). All pro got everything done for me on time and within the budget that I gave him. Mr. Saunders and the gentlemen who work for him were my God send!!! They made the transition so smooth from Columbus. He will always have my Business and Thanks for what he has done for us!! All-Pro Kentucky is a business for all of your needs. Caroline and Keesha Phillip read less
- Borders Fencing LLCThey did not arrive on schedule. When they did arrive, it was very late on a Friday afternoon and they were clearly just trying to get done. The work was sloppy. They cut our neighbor's cable line, despite it being marked by the utility company. The gate they repaired fell apart in 4 months because they used the wrong-sized screw. They were in too big a hurry to do it correctly read less
- The Go To Guy KYI'm glad I used these guys services. They got my fence up and repair a lot quicker than I thought they would and was very affordable. I definitely would recommend this service to others. Thank you Carlos and Mack.
- BACK CONSTRUCTIONThey did an excellent job. They are not the cheapest, but they are the best. They do quality work. I recommended them to my neighbor who also used them.
Fencing Contractors in Lawrenceburg
- Business Description:We are a landscaping company specializing in commercial and residential landscaping. Fully licensed and insured. Locally and family owned business. We do mowing, mulching, flower beds, bush and tree trimming or removal, retaining walls, drain pipe installations, leaf removal, snow removal, holiday decor and much more! We are ready to give you a free estimate! We have great prices read lessRecent Review:The Mow Mow crew is the best. These guys work really hard and don't quit until the job is complete. This was a huge project, we are completely satisfied with the results. Mow Mow will be the first landscaping company we contact when we need additional landscaping read lessCharles S.
- Business Description:No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning.Recent Review:They did not arrive on schedule. When they did arrive, it was very late on a Friday afternoon and they were clearly just trying to get done. The work was sloppy. They cut our neighbor's cable line, despite it being marked by the utility company. The gate they repaired fell apart in 4 months because they used the wrong-sized screw. They were in too big a hurry to do it correctly read lessLawrence F.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscape read lessRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secure read lessERIC M.
- Business Description:We are a third generation General contractor family run business. We cover all homeowner needs, business needs and we are now offering excavating as well and are fully insured. You won't be disappointed when you give us a call for your home or business improvements. Thank you read lessRecent Review:Went great, Mr.Curran’s was very professional and got the job done in a timely manner, I was very pleased with his services and would highly recommend him.Raymond j.
- Business Description:For 24 hour plumbing & HVAC services with no additional cost, call the professionals at Bluegrass Rooter Plumbing Heat & Air. Where we find it rewarding offering solutions to our customers and developing long term relationships with them. Call us today read lessRecent Review:Arrived on time, completed the work promptly, charged a fair price.Allison S.
- Business Description:Martin Saunders owner of All-Pro of Kentucky has been serving Lexington and surrounding areas with Kitchen & Bathroom remodeling services as well as a complete handyman services since 1990. We have very strong relationships with subcontractors if needed. Our General Contractors license is for both Residential and Commercial work. Our service charge start at $35.00 (local) with a 75.00/ per hour per craftsman, min for small jobs. Jobs over $1000.00 will be estimated. Materials are charged a.. read lessRecent Review:We are extremely pleased with our recent remodeling. Martin and his team (Dan and Tim) were super nice to work with, very patient, responsive, courteous and accommodating, plus they made very helpful professional suggestions on the design, color, and materials. They remodeled our kitchen (cabinets, lighting fixtures, wall painting) and 2 bathrooms. The quality of their painting, tiling, cabinetwork, structural work, and craftsmanship in general, was outstanding. They were obviously motivated to do the best job possible. I recommend them very highly read lessYing R.
- Business Description:nu-woodworks.com ---Decks, Log & Cedar Homes Restorations, Cleaning and Sealing, and wood repair. Super service award winner yearly 2013 thru 2020. NU-WOOD offers superior value with it's unique and beautiful proprietary oil based stain-sealant. It's natural rich enhancing look out last all of our competitors store bought products read lessRecent Review:Nu-Wood Works the best deck staining service company I’ve ever worked with. Professional, timely, and just some extremely nice people. Add that their stain they put on our deck looks amazing and they’ve got me as a customer that will use them again! Highly recommend read lessBenjamin H.
- Business Description:Serving central Kentucky since 2006, Anderson & Rodgers construction is built on the ideas of honesty and integrity. We pride ourselves on our professionalism with clients, contractors, and vendors. We stand by our word and our work, so you can be confident in knowing that you are receiving the best quality service and craftsmanship. Feel free to visit our website www.andersonandrodgers.com for a more in depth look at our services and photos of our completed projects read lessRecent Review:We did the powder room first and we liked them so much we had them do the full baths. Their estimate was detailed and accurate. Workerswere on time, very professional, and we did not hesitate to have them working in our home while we were not there. Their supervisor checked in frequently. We had no delays during the process and each remodel was finishd in the estimated time read lessJackie D.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural Systems read lessRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY tough read lessLana Y.
- Business Description:Fayette Fence Company offers several different styles of western red cedar and treated pine fences. But we can also build one to your needs and or specifications. We are fully insured, a member of the BBB, and a registered contractor with L.F.U.C.G. For over two decades, Fayette Fence Company has been providing high quality workmanship and installation at an affordable price. No job is too big or too small…we appreciate them all. As a homeowner you should know that a nice fence not only enha.. read lessRecent Review:Perfectly. Had some difficulty getting phone calls returned on a timely basis, but when times were promised they were met. Recommended using cedar for picket fence due to longevity. Slightly more expensive but more attractive & much more durable than treated pine. Gate hardware is robust. Installation was done well read lessJENNIFER S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find fence companies in
- Stamping Ground
fence companies in Lawrenceburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A & W Fence Co Inc1506 Russell Cave Rd
- A Plus Contractors5786 KY-10
South Shore, Kentucky
- A&N Tree Service150 Bark Road
- A-1 Roofing & Home Improvement570 Wilderness Rd
- A.R.G3938 Waddy Rd
- A1 Construction1616 Thirlstane Ct
- Acacia Irrigation1890 Star Shoot Parkway Suite 170
- Acclaim Contracting LLC14000 Spring Forest Ct
- Akers Lexington Fence Services119 Wilton Ave
- All American Renovations LLC176 Preakness Drive
- All Seasons Drywall LLC833 Carneal Rd.
- All-Pro of Kentucky6079 Lexington Rd
- Alley Fencing Company155 troy road
- Anderson & Rodgers Construction170 Prosperous Pl
- Apple Loss Prevention1020 Enterprise Dr Suite 4
- ASC Construction LLC102 N colonial heights dr
- A & W Fence Co Inc
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT1704 CANTRILL DR
- BACK CONSTRUCTION965 Contract St
- Bluegrass Home Repair Services LLC1555 E New Circle Rd Ste 142
- Bluegrass Pet Fencing1860 Chrisman Mill Rd.
- Bluegrass Rooter Plumbing Heat & Air840 Della Dr
- Bopro Services LLCPO Box 55306
- Borders Fencing LLC2009 Park Central Ave Unit C
- Budget Friendly Contracting LLC3516 Branchwood Place
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT
- C & J Home Improvements848 Malabu Dr
- C Ross Builder LLC1422 Beaumont Rd
- Carbinhour fencing1557 Clifton Rd
- Carter Custom Renovations 1795 Underwood Rd
- CARTER'S LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 795
- CB ENTERPRISES OF KENTUCKY206 TIMBERWOOD TRACE
- Central Kentucky finishers509 Williams rd.
- Charles Dewar, Stone Mason6388 Tates Creek Rd
- Choice Construction621 Patriot Ct
- Clean Cut Lawn & Landscape733 Sorrento Ln
- Competitive Contracting358 ethel drive
- Currans Contracting143 Cross Creek Dr
- C & J Home Improvements
- Dargan Lybrand Fencing, Inc.239 Clearmont Lakes Drive
Lexington, South Carolina
- David woods construction 110 Brighton Park Blvd
- Deckadent Designs3944 Delong Rd
- Dennis Fence Company229 Austerlitz Rd
- Do - All Company,LLC2848 Ashbrooke Drive
- Dream Built Carmonas LLC119 Lincoln St
- Dargan Lybrand Fencing, Inc.
- H and H General construction109 N Colonial Heights Dr
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Harrison Services219 Big Run Road
- HBA Construction & Remodeling4821 Clifford Cir
- Heavenly Homes Inc313 Pelican Lane
- Home Repair Hotline1600 Beringer Dr
- Hope's Dog Fencing136 Ben Currens Rd
- H and H General construction
- J & T Home Improvement100 Mary Bourne Dr.
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- J. Donley, Carpentry and Remodeling3480 Greentree Rd.
- Jase133 Goodrich Ave
- Jensen's Ground N' Dirt348 Sparrow Lane Lane
- JOHNS SERVICES1703 Charleston Ct
- J & T Home Improvement
- Kovalic Home Inspections158 Little Stoner Rd.
- Kovalic Home Inspections
- MASON'S REMODELING258 WILLIAMSBURG DR
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Mow-Mow's Family Landscaping Professionals335 E Lowry Ln
- Mr Do It All, LLC1829 Tyrone Main St
- Myers Fencing Co.5001 Park Central Ave
- MASON'S REMODELING
- Quality Renovations, LLC1037 Old Joe Road
- Quality Renovations, LLC
- Rodgers Home & Deck Care2025 Falling Leaves Ln
- Rodgers Home & Deck Care
- Sawin General Contractor2925 Mt McKinley Way
- Sean's Remodleing1039 Gregory Ln
- sons landscaping/excavating124 rough river run rd
- Sparks Contracting Services, LLC328 Overland Dr
- Storm Shield348 East Main St.
- Striking KMA Performance Horses155 Troy Rd.
- Superior Home Improvements271 Winn Ave Ste C
- Sawin General Contractor
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- your go to guy, llc613 golfview dr
- your go to guy, llc
- Zac Butts "KnowitAll Construction"3201 Georgetown Rd. 404
- Zac Butts "KnowitAll Construction"