If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Sebree, KY
There are 7 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Sebree
- Barta's Affordable Painting LLCJeff and his entire team (Logan, Troy, Chris, Craig, & Darrel) did a great job power washing the exterior of the house, replacing rotten wood and painting our deck and siding. They were very friendly, easy to work with, and delivered a high quality finished result. we are very pleased with their service and would recommend them to others
- Barta's Affordable Painting LLC"The painters did a great job. They were professional, efficient and left the place cleaner than they found it. I definitely will use Barta’s on future painting jobs!"
- Head's Construction IncThey showed up, were very professional, worked very hard, completed job in a timely manner, and cleaned up after themselves. We are extremely happy with the quality of the work they did for us! Brandon and JT were the two brothers that came to do our work and they did an amazing job, we are the envy of our neighborhood now, people stop to look at our house all the time and when they ask us who did our work we proudly say, “Heads Construction
- Barta's Affordable Painting LLCGREAT! The crew showed up on time. They were friendly yet professional. They got the work done early and asked me to inspect it. I am most happy with their work. I plan to hire them again.
- Heidorn Construction, Inc.Our house is much more temperature regulated, it doesn't get super freezing or super hot in different rooms. Very happy. Would use again for sure.
- Steve Willett ConstructionSteve and his team installed two new exterior fiberglass doors for me. I had four contractors quote the job. Steve's price was in the middle but I decided to go with him based on the recommendation of a friend who used to be in the construction field. I have a 90 year old home which had the original doors that were an odd size. Steve came out and measured and told me what size doors to order. Once the doors arrived he and two employees arrived on time and spent one day installing the doors. They had to do some framing in order to get the rough opening to a standard height. They finished the interior off with drywall and taped and mudded it. On the exterior they installed some decorative molding which looks great. They also re-installed my door alarms once the doors were in. They cleaned up everything before they left and hauled away the old doors. Overall I was very impressed with Steve and his team. It's hard to find someone who isn't going to do a poor job but also doesn't charge an arm and a leg. Due to the good experience I had my mother hired Steve and his team to do various odd jobs around her house one day - install some engineered wood flooring in a small room, instal shoe molding in another, and replace a bench and lattice work on the deck. She had nothing but good things to say about him also. I intend to hire Steve to remodel my bathroom later this year and my kitchen in another two years
- Blue Ribbon Painting & Construction IncBlue Ribbon did an outstanding job on my deck project. They tore out and removed a large portion of my deck and then built a new one in its place. I can tell that the work is of very high quality. And, compared with the other bids I received, the price was very reasonable. The difference between my old deck and new deck is the difference between night and day. I would highly recommend Blue Ribbon Painting & Construction
- Blue Ribbon Painting & Construction IncA lot of the stuff we did was through e-mail. They did the work in a week. It did take a month for them to get back to me from the time I committed. I think my project was small and they had a bigger project that they were working on. They had to wait for the plumbers to do something and then the tile guys came out to do something. The work that they did was fine. I was very pleased with them. I felt that their price was pretty reasonable compared to what others told me. They were pretty good guys, but they smoked. They did smoke outside the house. They were nice. It was one of hottest summers we ever had and it was miserable. So I gave them water. The guy who coordinated went to another company, but I did like the plumber. I would probably recommend them
- S&S Elite Renovations LLCMr Scott was just wonderful!! The awning is perfect and his crew were hardworking. They left no mess of any kind and even left me a tool to help roll back the canvas during bad weather Highly recommended
- Head's Construction IncHis name is Jeff Head. They are awesome. He did not lie to me. He was here whenever he told us he would be here. He cleaned up somebody else's mess that he didn’t have to clean up. Normally, it's hard to get somebody to clean up somebody else's mess, and Jeff had no problem with it. He came in here and took care of everything
Deck Companies in Sebree
- Business Description:Local Roofing, Windows, Gutters, Siding, and Fencing in Evansville, Indiana. Our American made products and skilled, exceptional roofing, and exterior services are all you need to improve the exterior of your home. Call (812) 746-1115 for a free quote on the exterior home improvement projects provided by All American Improvement, LLC. Along with free quotes, we also offer financing starting at 0% and a lifetime workmanship warranty on roofing installation and repairs, so call todayRecent Review:Rep came out about an hour after I called. Scheduled for the next morning. About 7 guys came, worked like crazy for about four hours, cleaned up everything so there was no evidence they were even there. Beautiful work. The rep was a gem and couldn't do enough. The whole project went like a dreamStuart S.
- Business Description:Siding Windows Roofing, Metal and Shingle, Re-Roofs, Tear-Offs, New ConstructionRecent Review:They did a great job. They were very professional and cleaned up after they were done. I would hire them again.Kim S.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Best Quality Construction Company is a Licensed, Bonded and Insured General Contractor as well as an Accredited Business of The Better Business Bureau. We have been in business for over 40 years specializing in Residential and Commercial remodeling and maintenance. We also offer services in Senior & Disability Home Modifications. Best Quality Construction Company is a local family owned business of generational carpenters that honestly believe in giving Best Quality Craftsmanship, as our name..Recent Review:Awesome All appointments were kept and they arrived on time for everything. Very high quality and professional work.Irvin R.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are uniquely designed and custom-sized screen porch windows made to fit existing openings without expensive re-framing. They are also ideal for new construction. It’s easy to enclose your outdoor spaces. Versatile, rugged and attractive, they’re also a snap to operate. Open, they let the breeze in, closed they provide protection for rain, snow, wind, dust and the summer sun. Light weight, but heavy duty. Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are constructed of ..Recent Review:It went perfectly. I called and spoke to the office immediately. They came out the next day on a Sunday prepared to give an estimate and complete the job. Everything is done. They performed quality work with quality products, very professional, clean-cut, honest, efficient, fair price. We are very happy and highly recommend themMichele I.
- Business Description:Elbert Construction is a general contractor specializing in residential roofing. We are licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection. We are also members of the Better Business Bureau and you can check out our reviews on Angie’s List. We are located in Noblesville and serve the entire state of Indiana. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and we pride ourselves on getting much of our business through referrals from our customers based on their satisfaction. We are big enough to serve y..Recent Review:Horrible experience. Botched job!! Day one after construction I asked someone to please come look at the job!! Steve blew me off until time to collect final payment. Then tried to tell me it was acceptable job. After two attempts to fix some of the issues. We felt defeated. Then Don Harr called , ask about how it went. He immediately came out to look, after looking the problem was reveled, First, the OSB board was installed wrong, which made everything not line up correctly. He also stated that he had recommended another installer to do our job, He admitting to the fact that Steve was too busy and changed what he had proposed for our job. At that point we threw our hand up ?? What were we to do tear it all off and start over ??? I was lead to believe that Steve was in charge, latter found out we should have called Don from day one. Don was the only truthful one if the bunch!! Even the Window and Gutter installer’s called Steve about the job after they saw the conditionMartha R.
- Business Description:Special paint 4 rooms get 5th free(different color, or accent walls). 10% discount any nicotine damage, water damage, mold/mildew treatment 2 Year touch up guarantee(restrictions apply)Recent Review:As a paint company they are good. Tony pulls the crew away a lot but that was ok with us. We have 3 pillars in the front of the house which has needed replace for years. This is the year we do it. Then the virus hit When companies started back to work I contacted the company we contracted to build them and I was told that it would be late September, October before they could get to us. I made mention to Tony about this and said that he could build them for us. Great how much (this was verbal) $300 each. Great that was in line with the 4 other estimates we had received. $300.00 to $325.00 It took Tony 2 1/2 weeks to build them. His equipment all piled on the porch. He made excuses why he wasn't here when he said he would be. Long story short he sent an estimate by email and I wasn't aware of it especially the price. He does communicate well. He would send a statement and then text to say he sent it via email. He sent the final bill and it was double the original price. The $300 which was for HIM to construct these colliums. $550.00 for materials and believe me there is no $550.00 in materials in these colliums. All the other companies labor and materials was included for $300. I had made mention to him and his help that the old colliums would make nice end tables. A Little help and they would be a conversation piece. Tony needed to take them apart for a pattern., so I forgot the idea.The day they cleaned up his help re-constructed them for me (I did not ask for this to be done). He added $200.00 to the bill for the re-construction of these colliums. Our final bill was $1800.00. They had left a big pile of buckets and garbage in the back of our house. I made mention to him about the trash in the back. When we discussed the $200 overcharge he said fine he will use the $200 for a disposal fee. The pile is still here! As painters like I said they are okay, and very reasonable in price, anything else forgetJeff K.
- Business Description:We are a professional handyman service for commercial and residential customers. We are a local company with long ties to the community.Recent Review:They didn't have enough people to do the job (the guy that was doing the work was called to service).Cynthia C.
- Business Description:We hire contractors with no less than 15 years experience . We send crews out containing two to five men depending on the job. Each crew is responsible for it's own hourly employees. We currently except payments by check, money order, or cash. Credit card payments pending. Work is guaranteed for a period of five years
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
Flagstone gives your outdoor space a gorgeous, rustic feel. Find out the cost of flagstone per square foot or per ton. Our expert cost guide helps you plan your budget for your flagstone project from walkways to patios to walls.
Coming in different sizes, materials, and styles—from French doors to sliding glass—the costs entailed by a patio door replacement vary widely. This guide takes you through the range of options and price points for every kind of patio door.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Mortons Gap
deck & porch contractors in Sebree
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Absolute Home Improvements18809 Middle Delaware Road
- Ace Construction1429 W Franklin St
- Advance Aluminum Co615 E 14th St
- All American Windows & Doors1101 N Congress Ave
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Absolute Home Improvements
- Castle Rock Restoration Inc101 W Evergreen Pkwy # 104
- Castle Rock Restoration Inc
- Griffin Fence2559 Stringtown
- Griffin Fence
- I Am Remodeling and New Construction1909 hwy 416 e.
- I Am Remodeling and New Construction
- J and h construction6612 old corydon rd
- J and h construction
- Profinish Remodeling434 Somerset Ct
- Profinish Remodeling
- SCHEESSELE & SONS CONSTRUCTION7040 SAVANNAH DR
- Seamless Restoration5345 N Winthrop Ave A2
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Sinoda Painting2337 Verona Court
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Superior Services2709 BITTEL RD.
- SCHEESSELE & SONS CONSTRUCTION
- Team Handy LLCP.O. Box 506
- Team Handy LLC
- Vazquez Contracting412 S. Green River Rd
- Vazquez Contracting
- WashPro5829 Hatchett Mill Road