If you have an older home, you might need to use a pipe descaler to keep your pipes from clogging. Find out what a pipe descaler is best used for and when you need to consider hiring a pro to help you with the process with this guide.
Get matched with top drain pipe contractors in Russellville, KY
There are 7 highly-rated local drain pipe contractors.
Recent Drain Pipe Installation Reviews in Russellville
- United Structural Systems, Inc.The price was middle bid of three that I received. I chose USS because of their BBB rating and professional salesman. The crew did a good job overall. My only concerns were that the wash stone in the drainage ditch under the crawl space was in places 2-3 inches below the footer level, the dirt they dug out from the ditch created a berm along the ditch, and the electrician ended up piggy backing off my jacuzzi circuit instead of installing a separate circuit as I was told would be done. I was assured that these issues would cause no problems and that they have a lifetime warranty for the repair. Overall, I would recommend this company to others, they are very professional, they clean up after the job, and are a good value for the cost read less
- Roto-RooterI was happy with the service. They professional and they were persistent on making sure that they identified the problem and fixed it.
- Mac PlumbingWas a very good experience, they completed the work much quicker than I had anticipated and stuck to the quoted price.
- Nature Calls PlumbingJarred Stacey is the primary owner and operator of Nature Calls Plumbing (NCP) in Clarksville, TN. NCP claims to be professional, family owned, able to fix all your plumbing needs, and other home repairs. This review will be an example of why you should look elsewhere for these fixes and repairs unless you want someone in your home that does not respect family values, is dishonest, and will take advantage of your situation to get into your pocket book. In case you don’t take my advice or read on- DO NOT PAY A DIME UNTIL ALL WORK IS COMPLETE & KEEP HIM AWAY FROM YOUR WIFE AND KIDS! Jarred Stacey is not to be trusted in your home! He does not respect family values! Jarred Stacey of NCP has done work in my home a total of 3 times. The first two times he was subcontracted for small plumbing jobs that were part of larger remodeling projects. These jobs were not difficult but both required multiple calls and revisits to complete the tasks. During the end of the second project he overheard my wife and I talking to a contractor about a master bathroom remodel. After that contractor left he asked to talk to us and begged us to hire him to redo our master bathroom. In hindsight this becomes the biggest mistake we’ve ever made. We never received an invoice or a formal contract for the scope of work that needed to be completed. No permits were filed with the city by NCP and that left us completely vulnerable if something wasn’t done up to code. The master bathroom remodel did not get completed on time (3 months after promised date!), he continued asking for more money to complete the project, and there were multiple lies about other people at fault for why the project wasn’t being done. Even though we hired him and only him- his excuse was always about someone else that he subcontracted. At the end the work wasn’t that impressive either; feel like we paid for high quality work and got a substandard result. He kept blaming some guy named Brad who was soon to be his brother-in-law by way of marrying his sister. He kept telling us how this Brad stole money from him and didn’t come to work when he asked him to. Two weeks into the project we left him the key to our home and went on a 3 week trip. He had our numbers and emails to contact us in case there were any issues or snags. We received no calls or emails during our trip and returned to see that ZERO work had been done while we were gone. We heard every excuse in the book. It didn’t seem to stop him from getting other jobs and payments for other projects all over town. Jarred Stacey is not trustworthy and does not follow through on his promises. I wish that were the end, but it gets worse. Jarred talked so much trash to my wife and I about his wife and family situation. I had to go out of town on business and Jarred Stacey showed how terrible of an individual he truly is. After I left he started flirting with my wife and saying inappropriate things to her. He would show up very late to finish work bringing with him alcohol and desserts trying to entice my wife into something. He would send very inappropriate texts with pictures of him with his shirt off. My wife would ask him to stop and just get the work done. The work was still not getting done. He would just show up late to try and hang out; I returned and my wife told me about what took place. I confronted him and he lied about most of these events. You can go read for yourself the official complaint I filed with the State of Tennessee Division of Consumer Affairs with what took place, it is public record. ([*** Link removed ***] Jarred Stacey never argued any of the claims I made. There is a current complaint and investigation with the BBB as well as one signature away from NCP being placed on the off-limits/restricted business memo for Fort Campbell, KY. NCP claims to be licensed and insured, but that is only to protect them, not you. Don’t waste your time or jeopardize your families’ financial future with hiring a coward/loser like Jarred Stacey when you have so many better choices out there like Ben Franklin, Hiller, & A-1 who actually care about their reputation and their customer. They would never hire or tolerate an employee that would operate in an unprofessional or ethically inappropriate way like Jarred Stacey of NCP did. You have been warned; don’t bring this into your home or business read less
Drain Pipe Installers in Russellville
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo.. read lessRecent Review:The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company again read lessRussell M.
- Business Description:Foundation Repair, Concrete Lifting and Crawl Space Solutions TFS is the regional leader of foundation repair, concrete lifting and crawl space solutions. Our purpose is to Redefine our Industry. We believe that by doing things differently, better, and with intention, our customers can live better lives, experiencing peace of mind. We look forward to meeting you, working with you, and helping you accomplish your goals read lessRecent Review:it was good, it was excellent, they answer all my questionjerry a.
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installation read lessRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
- Business Description:Foundation Solutionworks is your local, certified basement, crawl space, and foundation repair specialists. They specialize in professional services that improve the health and functionality of your below-grade space: Basement Waterproofing Crawl Space Repair Sump Pumps Foundation Repair Concrete Lifting and Leveling Humidity and Mold Control We will make your basement, crawl space, and foundation safe and usable. With free, no obligation estimates, patented products, and lifetime warranties .. read lessRecent Review:Shaun discovered a water leak in our bathroom wall that we didn't know we had. He came out within a day or 2 of contact and his crew started in 2 weeks as he said they would. They came out every day until the job was complete. He walked us through the process of the encapsulation, sump pump and dehumifider installation. They jacked up one bathroom floor and supported the other bathroom floor. We had more problems than we realized when we contacted him. If you have foundation problems call Shaun read lessPAM W.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems, Inc. is Middle Tennessee's oldest locally owned & operated foundation repair and waterproofing company. USS provides residential and commercial services. Licensed, insured, free estimates, lifetime warranties. Member of BBB & Tennessee Drugfree Workplace read lessRecent Review:I had no idea what I was getting into or what USS would do. But they explained it well, I felt the price was fair, the work was efficient, the guy who did the work was super, and the results were just what I needed to keep my concrete driveway from needing to be replaced read lessWilliam S.
- Business Description:Brush removal, minor and major landscape, sod install, grading, excavation, stump grinding, and more!!! Have an idea for your home or business, we can make it a reality. We offer affordable prices, and quality work guaranteed read lessRecent Review:Great. Great guy honest pricing and great work Done at the time he said he finishchris b.
- Business Description:Hello, I'm Ryan Ballard with Veteran Restorations. You can also locate us on Facebook. My team provides a range of services to include electrical, concrete additions/crack repair and seal, roofing, furniture restoration, door hanging, screened in porch repair, landscaping, painting and more. We're an all in one service thanks to our diverse team of contractors whom are mostly also military trained veterans. We look forward to working with all of you in the Western, KY region! read lessRecent Review:Was built to request and was delivered on timeStannisha S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated plumbing business. We offer everything from new installs to repair. We do gas, outside drain location and digging, water heaters and everything else plumbing related. Call us today. When nature calls we fix it all. read lessRecent Review:Couldn't have gone better! Jarred was professional yet down to earth and did a FANTASTIC job installing the new bathtub. FIVE STARS!!Seth R.
- Business Description:American Home Design is a locally-owned and operated family business. Founded in 1977 on the basis of high quality home improvement. Our success has come from customer referrals- people like yourself, who buy our products and recommend us to others. Among the reasons for so many referrals are: No hidden costs, quality work, craftsmanship, and dependable service. Our customers feel they get extra value for their dollars. We look forward to helping you with your home improvement project read less
- Business Description:We install, clean and repair rain gutter systems. Our gutter company offers a variety of seamless gutters, and gutter covers to protect your home and enhance it's appearance. As rain gutter professionals, we strive to provide superior rain gutter services at affordable prices read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drain pipe installer articles
A French drain is a ditch lined with gravel and inset with a perforated pipe that drains water. It usually diverts water to a drainage ditch, storm drain, or sewage system. French drains are usually installed in basements or yards.
The first thing you’ll need to determine is whether it’s a spot repair issue or a total line replacement issue. Water main repair costs an average of $843.
Find drain pipe contractors in
- Cedar Hill
- Cross Plains
- White House
- Bowling Green
drain pipe contractors in Russellville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C&K "You Call We Do It All"6323 Buzzard Creek Rd
Cedar Hill, Tennessee
- C&K "You Call We Do It All"
- Foundation Solutionworks847 Lain Ave Suite D
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Foundation Solutionworks
- Lee Company4057 Rural Plains Cir
- Lee Company
- Real Deal Maintenance296 tobacco Rd lot 14
- Real Deal Maintenance
- Veteran Restorations1054 S 9th St
- Veteran Restorations
- We Do It All Home Repair and Handyman Services133 Delaware Dr
- We Do It All Home Repair and Handyman Services