What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Richmond, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Richmond
- Jordan Cockrell's Mulch & Landscaping IncJordan and his crew did a magnificent job. He was efficient , courteous and very reasonable. I would recommend his services to anyone!!
- Mow-Mow's Family Landscaping ProfessionalsThey did a better job than I ever expected for the price that I paid. They put in 6 big Boxwood bushes and Hydrangeas in my flower beds and they even did all of the designing. The staff was very friendly and hard working. I would definitely recommend!
- Jordan Cockrell's Mulch & Landscaping IncFirst and foremost, I want Jordan to know that I didn't wait this long to write this review. The first review never made it to 'headquarters', and is probably somewhere in 'technology heaven'. I'm sorry about that. We had to reschedule several times due to the persistent fluffy, white precipitation covering the ground. I requested two people for two hours. I had my own bags for them to use. I pointed out two beds of plants and shrubs...and asked them to clear them of leaves and branches. As the beds were large, I said they might not have time to do both. I was assured that both would get cleared. I checked on them after an hour, and they were blowing leaves from the entire yard. I was estatic. The yard looked wonderful- well as wonderful as it can look in February. The leaves were all bagged and the branches were tied together with rope and placed on the curb to be picked up. The two guys were congenial and professional. I was very pleased
- CARTER'S LANDSCAPINGSo far our relationship with Carters Landscaping is going great! Everything is explained prior to any work is done. The thing I liked is the attention to detail they did. The cleanup after the job was great! All the walks was swept off before they left. John (owner) was recommended to me by a co-worker. I plan on using them for all my Landscaping and weed control needs in the future
- EcolandcareYou deal with the owner. Prices depends on service. We used them because they were the best option for the most organic treatment. Reseeded our disaster of a front year, provided organic treatment for several years, did some cleanups for us. Always good work, very easy to work with, Definitely recommend
- Chore ChickThey did a nice job, and were very affordable. You could depend on the day they would come out (dependent on weather) and they were very friendly and accomadating to my requests. Excellent company.
- Charlotte Landscaping Services LLCThe work turned out good. I used their services for a year and a half. I worked closely with Mark. He was very responsive and I really appreciated that. When I was selling my home, I hired Mark to complete some special projects. He really helped to enhance the curb appeal to help the home to sell.
- Chore ChickMet for estimating purposes one day. Came to begin work within several days and completed within days. I didn't need it done all at once. Chore Chick is both efficient and knowledgeable about perennial handling. Has large enough truck, trailer and equipment to do mulching quite efficiently. Very nicely done and cleans up walks and other areas afterwards
- Parks Lawn & Landscape Servicethey sent 2 men to clean my yard, remove leaves sticks etc. when I returned home I couldn't tell if they had been there. There were still leaves and sticks and the yard didn't look much different. Our yard is not huge and I was so disappointed to pay $200 for what was not a professional looking job. I called Sean the owner who came and looked at it, he said he would return to finish the job but never did. I would not recommend this company
Leaf Removal Services in Richmond
- Business Description:We specialize in all phases of lawn maintenance, routine mowing services, mulch installations, yard clean ups, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:The service was excellent. They did a very good job. I would absolutely use the service again. They were prompt, honest, and did exactly what you ask them to do.Greg P.
- Business Description:Jordan Cockrell’s Mulch and Landscaping is LOCALLY OWNED and focused on exceptional customer service. Owner Jordan Cockrell has over 10 years of experience and stays involved in every project from start to finish. Our dedicated professionals are trained to be on time, safe, efficient, and friendly. Give us a call today. We would love to earn your business! (Note: A quick thank you to all of our previous, current, and future customers for leaving reviews for us! We greatly appreciate you!Recent Review:Only problem in two downspouts. They quickly fixed the problem and charged a fair price.John N.
- Business Description:NetGreen is a local business located in Berea, Kentucky. Offering full lawn service needs! We are here to help you with that spring/fall cleanup and full lawn care maintenance.Recent Review:Always done right on time ! Done an excellent job. My lawn always looked wonderful after he was done ! Thank you so muchPatty V.
- Business Description:We are a landscaping company specializing in commercial and residential landscaping. Fully licensed and insured. Locally and family owned business. We do mowing, mulching, flower beds, bush and tree trimming or removal, retaining walls, drain pipe installations, leaf removal, snow removal, holiday decor and much more! We are ready to give you a free estimate! We have great pricesRecent Review:The Mow Mow crew is the best. These guys work really hard and don't quit until the job is complete. This was a huge project, we are completely satisfied with the results. Mow Mow will be the first landscaping company we contact when we need additional landscapingCharles S.
- Business Description:Family owned.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Minks Outdoor Professionals have been in the lawn and landscape business for over 70 years and have built a reputation for professional service with a high attention to detail and quality. We are passionate about our services and take pride in offering our customers an excellent value on our products and servicesRecent Review:I believe Mink's pool owner is a real artist. While he is not cheap, he had the intuition to give my pool the, "WOW" factor. Plus the work Mink's does is first nothing but first class. Even the equipment pad was heavy duty, which helps in more filtering turns per dayTony C.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Owner operator.Recent Review:We got an estimate for the work from Bryan, but ultimately chose to do the work ourselves. Bryan was very responsive, checked out the lot, and provided us a very fair and prompt estimate. We communicated via email, and he was extremely responsive, getting us an estimate in the timeframe he originally told us. I would consider working with Bryan again, since he was so timely and the estimate was very reasonable for the workBob C.
- Business Description:Washington Landscaping... Obsessed With Finished Product...
- Business Description:Branch Out Tree Trimming is proud to offer expert service to both residential and commercial clients. Whether you're in the market to save a cherished tree or manage an entire campus, you can trust us to handle your goals and concerns with the utmost professionalism. Additional contacts: (859) 619-2222, (859) 202-3070Recent Review:This is a small company. They got back up when we had a day of bad weather, and then a worker called in. Work wasn't completed the day they said, but John made sure it was completed the next day, even though we told him he could re-schedule it for another time. They say they work 7 days a week and they mean it. If we had a concern, he was there with an answerTrilby T.
- Business Description:Mow N Blow is a Lawn care, Landscaping, and Mosquito Control (Commercial/Residential) company located in Lexington, KY. Owned and operated by Nick Price (UK Grad 09') since 2008. We are a small company striving to do the same quality of work as larger companies at a lower price. We offer Free Estimates on all of our services. We are licensed and insuredRecent Review:don't waste you're time calling. they are no longer looking for customers. Shouldn't have listing on here and numerous other locations if they aren't going to take jobs.Leah R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Paint Lick
- Clay City
- Crab Orchard
- Mount Vernon
- Mount Sterling
- North Middletown
leaf removal services in Richmond
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Seasons All OutdoorsPo Box 920
- 4 Seasons All Outdoors
- CARTER'S LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 795
- Central Kentucky finishers509 Williams rd.
- Clean Cut Lawn & Landscape733 Sorrento Ln
- Cost Cutters Residential Remodeling & Commercial Services, Inc.2012 Deauville Drive
- County wide tree service and landscaping711 dogwood lane
- CARTER'S LANDSCAPING
- Dream Built Carmonas LLC119 Lincoln St
- Dream Built Carmonas LLC
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Goodman's Hands On ServicesPO Box 1187
- Goodman's Hands On Services
- Koston and Cantrell Services109 Quail Ridge Road
- Koston and Cantrell Services
- The Fair & Square Handyman
- The Fair & Square Handyman