What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Nicholasville, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Nicholasville
- Jordan Cockrell's Mulch & Landscaping IncJordan and his crew did a magnificent job. He was efficient , courteous and very reasonable. I would recommend his services to anyone!!
- Mow-Mow's Family Landscaping ProfessionalsThey did a better job than I ever expected for the price that I paid. They put in 6 big Boxwood bushes and Hydrangeas in my flower beds and they even did all of the designing. The staff was very friendly and hard working. I would definitely recommend!
- Jordan Cockrell's Mulch & Landscaping IncFirst and foremost, I want Jordan to know that I didn't wait this long to write this review. The first review never made it to 'headquarters', and is probably somewhere in 'technology heaven'. I'm sorry about that. We had to reschedule several times due to the persistent fluffy, white precipitation covering the ground. I requested two people for two hours. I had my own bags for them to use. I pointed out two beds of plants and shrubs...and asked them to clear them of leaves and branches. As the beds were large, I said they might not have time to do both. I was assured that both would get cleared. I checked on them after an hour, and they were blowing leaves from the entire yard. I was estatic. The yard looked wonderful- well as wonderful as it can look in February. The leaves were all bagged and the branches were tied together with rope and placed on the curb to be picked up. The two guys were congenial and professional. I was very pleased read less
- CARTER'S LANDSCAPINGSo far our relationship with Carters Landscaping is going great! Everything is explained prior to any work is done. The thing I liked is the attention to detail they did. The cleanup after the job was great! All the walks was swept off before they left. John (owner) was recommended to me by a co-worker. I plan on using them for all my Landscaping and weed control needs in the future read less
- Charlotte Landscaping Services LLCThe work turned out good. I used their services for a year and a half. I worked closely with Mark. He was very responsive and I really appreciated that. When I was selling my home, I hired Mark to complete some special projects. He really helped to enhance the curb appeal to help the home to sell.
- Chore ChickMet for estimating purposes one day. Came to begin work within several days and completed within days. I didn't need it done all at once. Chore Chick is both efficient and knowledgeable about perennial handling. Has large enough truck, trailer and equipment to do mulching quite efficiently. Very nicely done and cleans up walks and other areas afterwards read less
- EcolandcareYou deal with the owner. Prices depends on service. We used them because they were the best option for the most organic treatment. Reseeded our disaster of a front year, provided organic treatment for several years, did some cleanups for us. Always good work, very easy to work with, Definitely recommend read less
- Chore ChickThey did a nice job, and were very affordable. You could depend on the day they would come out (dependent on weather) and they were very friendly and accomadating to my requests. Excellent company.
- Parks Lawn & Landscape Servicethey sent 2 men to clean my yard, remove leaves sticks etc. when I returned home I couldn't tell if they had been there. There were still leaves and sticks and the yard didn't look much different. Our yard is not huge and I was so disappointed to pay $200 for what was not a professional looking job. I called Sean the owner who came and looked at it, he said he would return to finish the job but never did. I would not recommend this company read less
Leaf Removal Services in Nicholasville
- Business Description:Jordan Cockrell’s Mulch and Landscaping is LOCALLY OWNED and focused on exceptional customer service. Owner Jordan Cockrell has over 10 years of experience and stays involved in every project from start to finish. Our dedicated professionals are trained to be on time, safe, efficient, and friendly. Give us a call today. We would love to earn your business! (Note: A quick thank you to all of our previous, current, and future customers for leaving reviews for us! We greatly appreciate you! read lessRecent Review:Only problem in two downspouts. They quickly fixed the problem and charged a fair price.John N.
- Business Description:We are a landscaping company specializing in commercial and residential landscaping. Fully licensed and insured. Locally and family owned business. We do mowing, mulching, flower beds, bush and tree trimming or removal, retaining walls, drain pipe installations, leaf removal, snow removal, holiday decor and much more! We are ready to give you a free estimate! We have great prices read lessRecent Review:The Mow Mow crew is the best. These guys work really hard and don't quit until the job is complete. This was a huge project, we are completely satisfied with the results. Mow Mow will be the first landscaping company we contact when we need additional landscaping read lessCharles S.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Robert Jennings. Additional Contact name - Ray Gilley, Ryan Jennings, Tyanne Sparks, Lonnie Meek, Doug Pemberton. Additional Emails - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. read lessRecent Review:TERRIBLE, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR HARDSCAPE!!! We hired Sharp Lawn to do hardscape around our pool. It has been a disaster since the beginning. They sent two guys out here who had NO IDEA what they were doing. After many calls to the company they sent some workers out to look at what had been done. They too said it was a disaster, worst they had seen in over 20 years!! They had to tear our everything the first guys had done which led to huge amounts of dust and debris in the pool, on the deck and on the back of the house! The dust from sanding down the concrete the first guys put in has been a monumental task in and of itself. My husband and I have had to work almost every evening cleaning the deck, the windows and removing debris from the pool! This has been an absolute nightmare!! Please do not use this company for hardscape!! If you have a project scheduled please cancel it! They should not advertise they do hardscape because they are incompetent! The owner has lied to us over and over again. The project was supposed to be finished by the first week in June then by June 24th and then by July 4th. It is not only not finished but hazardous! We have had to cancel all of our summer plans due to their ineptness. Please heed my warning and DO NOT USE SHARP LAWN!! read lessSandra S.
- Business Description:under construction n/a
- Business Description:We have a full time crew, are licensed and insured. All jobs are warranted and guaranteed. We accept all major credit cardsRecent Review:The company came out to give me an estimate and a start date to lay tile on two bathroom floors. They never called to let me know when they are coming. I called them to inquire about my start date and they said they were too busy to get me until 2nd week of February. I told them they could hold my check until then if they promised they would come out in February. They cashed my check on February 2nd and they have never showed up. When I called asking for my deposit back, they told me they would send a cashier's check for the $200. I feel scammed. I did sign a contractor's invoice with them, but clearly they have no intention of honoring it. They are dishonest and unreliable. read lessWanda G.
- Business Description:Commercial & Residential Lawn Care & Landscaping. Locally Owned, Insured, Reliable, Reasonable Rates. Professional Respectful Crews where everyone speaks English with a leader on every crew. Credit cards, cash, billing or checks accepted read less
- Business Description:Hiring a contractor can often be a stressful, and nerve-wrecking task, but here at K.C.C., We believe that it should be just as easy as calling an old friend. With over 5 years and growing of painting, and contracting experience, We know just what it takes to get your painting, remodeling, or landscaping job done with professionalism and ease. We offer the most personalized experience that you can find anywhere around. With our in home, and in office consultation, We will come meet you person.. read less
- Business Description:My goal is to resolve any issues my customers might be having with their home or any properties. If the job is not something we can handle, it is likely I know a reliable company who can.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated 100% satifaction gauranteed. We are licensed and insured and we offer a wide range of landscape and landscape-related services, which include: Residential Landscaping and Lawn Care Commercial Landscaping and Lawn Care Weeding Trimming Mulching Trimming Trees Planting Trees and Shrub read less
- Business Description:Full service lawn care business. 3 employees. We provide quality service and affordable pricing to fit your budget.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Paint Lick
- Junction City
- Stamping Ground
- Crab Orchard
- North Middletown
leaf removal services in Nicholasville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Seasons All OutdoorsPo Box 920
- 4 Seasons All Outdoors
- Carlos and Anthony handyman And tree service 10659 Frankfort Rd
- CARTER'S LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 795
- Central Kentucky finishers509 Williams rd.
- Clean Cut Lawn & Landscape733 Sorrento Ln
- Cost Cutters Residential Remodeling & Commercial Services, Inc.2012 Deauville Drive
- County wide tree service and landscaping711 dogwood lane
- Crawford Tree Experts15837 US-27
- Carlos and Anthony handyman And tree service
- Dream Built Carmonas LLC119 Lincoln St
- Dream Built Carmonas LLC
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Goodman's Hands On ServicesPO Box 1187
- Goodman's Hands On Services
- Hunter Mays Lawn, Landscape and Odd Jobs608 Halifax Drive
- Hunter Mays Lawn, Landscape and Odd Jobs
- NTR Lawn Care Inc5000 Buggy Ln
- NTR Lawn Care Inc
- R & B Lawn Service and Landscaping210 Abbeywood Drive
- R & B Lawn Service and Landscaping
- Sharp Lawn Inc800 Floyd Dr # A
- Sharp Lawn Inc
- UpkeepP.O. Box 910057
- Zeppa's Lawn ServicePO Box 483
- Zeppa's Lawn Service