The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Crab Orchard, KY
There are 0 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Crab Orchard
- Whitehouse Seal CoatingExcellent job, went the extra mile to do the best job possible on the cracked areas. Top job!! All cracks were filled and entire driveway sealed, Bottom of drive especially was a cracked mess. Whitehouse Paving did an excellent job start to finish with the filling and sealing. Driveway edged perfect too. Very professional work and customer very satisfied
- Pro seal sealcoating and blacktop repairPro seal was here the day they were to come and finished the job, My drive looks great. I will be having them come again in the future
- Whitehouse Seal Coatingdriveway in bad shape with big holes that needed to be filled and lots of pock marks, a lot of work. Looked beautiful improved. Very pleased with expertise and professionalism. Would highly recommend his services. did all of work by broom and did not cause damage to boundaries. Looked very neat and clean
- Wayne's Black Top SealingHe showed up right on time and explained how the sealer works. the job took about 3 hours and my driveway looked like new again.
- Jet-Black Sealcoating & RepairThe crew showed up at the date and time promised. Filled the few cracks in the driveway with a sealant. Applied the coating neatly and quickly. The coating lasted 3 years (harsh Minnesota winters!) before needing a re-coating. They promised 2-4 years. Good value for the price paid. I recommend Jet-Black and would use them again. Work was performed at my then Shakopee, MN home
- ALLEN PAVING CO INCWe and neighbors are working on joint effort to have our street and driveways paved. A lengthy process but almost all on board. They are ALL our choice for this job. They by far beat others by their professionalism and honesty. They were not the cheapest but felt the work they do would far exceed the others....and as I said the recommendation we got was very good
- Pro seal sealcoating and blacktop repairThey did an wonderful job. Jordan in particular did an exceptional job, working through some mechanical problems and would not give up.
- Moreland Homes LLCThey came out to give me an estimate the next day. The gentleman that gave me the estimate was very professional. The price was comparable with other companies I checked with. I will probably use them for the job.
- Selby Asphalt Maintenance IncIt looks great. They came, they did the job, and they were reasonably priced. I had used somebody else about five years ago that was not good, but they are good. Michael Shelby is fair, honest and did a good job. I wish it was a little bit cheaper, but I got what I paid for.
- BJ's Asphalt PavingCalled office twice and was told someone would be out to give quote both times. Never heard another word.
Driveway Pavers in Crab Orchard
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:We are a full service concrete construction company with over 25 years of experience. We also have over 20 years of construction experience.
- Business Description:We are locally owned in Utica, KY and have been in business since 2006. Superior Asphalt Sealing & Striping provides commercial and residential asphalt seal coating, asphalt patching, striping and signage services. We’re fully licensed and insured for your protection. Asphalt Sealing & Striping also offers written warranties on our work to ensure your satisfaction. You can feel confident that all of our projects are owner supervised ensuring that each and every project runs smoothly. We’ve..
- Business Description:All Surface Restorations is a Family owned company with 6 employees we expect half the monies up front and when job is finished payment in full. There is no financing available at this time for we are a working on that option
- Business Description:Locally owned business. In business since 2000. Serving all of Ky. Free estimates. We accept all major credit cards.
- Business Description:Isaacs Exterior Specialist- We are fully insured,free estimates, 25 years experience, travis- 859-285-9154 william- 859-621-2334 office- 502-535-5020 we do just about everything on the exterior of a house and even some on the interior. Everything commercial and residential. Our main specialty includes roofing, from shingles, to metal, to epdm, torch down, copper, and any other roofing systems. Also replacement windows, vinyl siding, hardy plank, stucco, interior and exterior painting, new ..Recent Review:They were responsible for putting on a 20x18 ft extension on our existing pole barn. The crew showed up the first day and dug the posts and set them efficiently. After that the entire project went downhill. The trusses on the existing barn were apparently not standard. They attempted to jerry rig the roof supports by CUTTING in more than 1/2 way into the 2x6 support and setting up the trusses in the cutout! They said they were going to reinforce it later. Obviously we told them this was unacceptable and they had to remove the ruined supports and order the correct trusses. It turned out they said it would take weeks for those trusses to come in so my husband ended up making some of them on his day off. The owners son is on the crew and wanted to make them out of soft pine instead of the normal standard harder wood used for supports. We had to demand the proper wood for the job. One of the supporting posts had moved after it was set. They put the barn up around it anyway. It was so bowed a gutter could not be put on properly and drain. We had to ask that they fix it. They did fix it but again my husband did most of the work. The actual placing of the metal is sloppy. They consistently misses screwing the supports when putting the metal roof on. You can see multiple screws on the underside of the roof where they missed the boards entirely. They also never used a chalk line when attaching the sides of the barn. The screws are in wavy lines with nothing straight or neat. We changed the color of the barn trim with this job. They spray painted over the old trim "to see if they could get it to match" but over sprayed all over the place. It looks sloppy and never asked us about painting the metal. When confronted about the mess he said he would fix it. Some of the "fixes" involved scrubbing with a solvent (which didn't clean it all up) or placing 3 scraps of siding on one corner where the overspray was. They never showed up before 10:30 except for the first day and also didn't get much done the days they were there. He constantly asked for more money in smaller increments to "buy supplies" which was not in the arranged contract. He said he had no cash flow. From a project management standpoint they never had everything they needed and would go to the store to get whatever they needed and come back hours later or not at all. The project took 45 days but could have been done in a week with an efficient crew and better project management. The main shingled house's roof was subcontracted out to a crew that did not speak English. I do not know their name. They completed the roof in two days and did an OK but not perfect job. The weather was a little cold to allow the shingles to set properly. I did not know this at the time or would have asked them to do it another day. I hope it will be ok. They could have cleaned up better but at least these guys showed up on time and actually worked hard. <br /Laura M.
- Business Description:Our Company has been serving Northern KY Area for over 50 Years No Drive or Lot too big or small Our Company has experienced personnel Satisfied Customers is Our Main Goal Our Company is Fully Insured
- Business Description:Owner operated, full service paving company with 19 years experience. Free estimates. One year guarantee on all paving.Recent Review:Terrible company. Terrible service. Their work was never finished. Always late. Never returns calls/messages. Did a poor job of sealing, have yet to return to finish the job to seal the areas missed. They are now totally unresponsiveMichael V.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company with over 30 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We specialize in paving and sealcoating work and a variety of related service and repair projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as, our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! Call today
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Paint Lick
- Mount Vernon
- Junction City
- Science Hill
- East Bernstadt
driveway paving contractors in Crab Orchard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Surface Resteration180 Pennington Drive
East Bernstadt, Kentucky
- All Surface Resteration
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Hargis Home Improvement
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Moreland Homes LLC
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- R&M Concret
- SUPERIOR ASPHALT SEALING & STRIPING12475 US Highway 231
- SUPERIOR ASPHALT SEALING & STRIPING
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100