Asphalt driveway scams are popular in some parts of the country during the summer. Contractors offer tips on how to recognize and avoid one.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Mount Sterling, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Mount Sterling
- Moreland Homes LLCThey came out to give me an estimate the next day. The gentleman that gave me the estimate was very professional. The price was comparable with other companies I checked with. I will probably use them for the job.
- Pro seal sealcoating and blacktop repairThey did an wonderful job. Jordan in particular did an exceptional job, working through some mechanical problems and would not give up.
- Jet-Black Sealcoating & RepairThe crew showed up at the date and time promised. Filled the few cracks in the driveway with a sealant. Applied the coating neatly and quickly. The coating lasted 3 years (harsh Minnesota winters!) before needing a re-coating. They promised 2-4 years. Good value for the price paid. I recommend Jet-Black and would use them again. Work was performed at my then Shakopee, MN home
- Selby Asphalt Maintenance IncIt looks great. They came, they did the job, and they were reasonably priced. I had used somebody else about five years ago that was not good, but they are good. Michael Shelby is fair, honest and did a good job. I wish it was a little bit cheaper, but I got what I paid for.
- Pro seal sealcoating and blacktop repairPro seal was here the day they were to come and finished the job, My drive looks great. I will be having them come again in the future
- ALLEN PAVING CO INCWe and neighbors are working on joint effort to have our street and driveways paved. A lengthy process but almost all on board. They are ALL our choice for this job. They by far beat others by their professionalism and honesty. They were not the cheapest but felt the work they do would far exceed the others....and as I said the recommendation we got was very good
- Wayne's Black Top SealingHe showed up right on time and explained how the sealer works. the job took about 3 hours and my driveway looked like new again.
- LIPPS PAVING LLCThis is regarding a residential asphalt driveway sealant product and service. Unfinished product delivery. Unfinished service delivery. Poor product quality/poor application of product. Unresponsive to customer. Poor customer service. Does not answer phone. Does not act on messages left on their answering machine. Does not return phone calls. Extremely slow response (28 days) to initial customer order. Order placed Sept. 19, 2012; partial and unacceptable product delivered Oct. 17, 2012. Lipps does not/will not state or commit to finishing order. Lipps states/uses excuses for their failure to perform (other jobs; other customers; limited work in this area; weather; etc.). Lipps needs to finish their product application. This is an asphalt sealing job, which they have not completed. Winter weather/adverse weather is approaching, which will further deteriorate their poor, partial job, and which will damage the asphalt underneath for which this sealing product service was ordered, which Lipps stated would offer 2 or 3 years of protection. Full payment was prepared on Sept. 20, 2012, and given to Lipps employee on October 17, 2012, when they finally showed to do part of the job. The check was cashed by Lipps a few days later. The sealant application Lipps did was sloppy, incomplete, and also walked on by one of their employees. All of this resulted in unfinished seal, exposed untreated areas of the driveway, spillage on house, foundation, garage doors, and wooden lawn decor. In addition, the job they partially did looks/appears sloppy, poor
- Allen Asphalt Sealing & StripingI called this company in Early March to come and seal my driveway because they were recommended. He came out that day and gave a price for my neighbor and my driveway if he could do both. It is now the end of May. I have called in 4 times about the work. The response I get is that we are at the top of his list and he will call. He told me in March when he quoted the job that it would be in the beginning of April. He may do good work, but I cannot get him to do the work he quoted and told me would not be a problem to do. I have to call him to get any information. He finally showed up in my driveway in July and stated that he was sorry for the delay and realized I had already had it done
Last update on September 27, 2016
Driveway Pavers in Mount Sterling
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Spend a weekend sealing your driveway to make it look brand new again. Check out this guide for tips on how often and how long it takes to seal a driveway, the cost of applying sealer to a driveway, and the best time of year to take on this project.
The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- North Middletown,
- Clay City,
- Salt Lick,
driveway paving contractors in Mount Sterling
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Acculevel Inc9495 N Waldron Rd
Rossville, Indiana 46065
- Acculevel Inc
- Blue Grass Paving & Contracting187 Stanley Way
Lancaster, Kentucky 40444
- Blue Grass Paving & Contracting
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.600 Temple St
Kings Mountain, North Carolina 28086
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky 40379
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- LIPPS PAVING LLC198 NAPIER RD
London, Kentucky 40744
- LIPPS PAVING LLC
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
Ewing, Kentucky 41039
- Moreland Homes LLC
- Pikeville Lawn Care Plus4411 N Mayo Trail Lot B3 Lot B3
Pikeville, Kentucky 41501
- Pikeville Lawn Care Plus
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020