B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2008

1704 CANTRILL DR

Lexington, KY 40505

We are a local company with over 15 years experience. The owner is knowledgeable in the home improvement business. Our aim is to satisfy our customers with professional quality work at an affordable price. Each job will be given complete attention to quality and detail. We are reliable and dependable. You can count on it....

05/02/2013

Carla H.

Needed minor sizing repair-no return call from vendor

Description of Work
Needed minor sizing repair-no return call from vendor

Category siding

02/11/2013

Roger B.

I had roof repair at my home and gutter and siding replacement on my rental. Both went well, I had a problem with the siding and they came out and fixed it.

Description of Work
Roof repair and gutter repair

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

12/17/2012

Gregory T.

The work they did is still working. The system works but it seems like we have a leak in the front of the house. The front of the house actually has three continuous sections and there is one place where it kind of runs down the side of the house a little bit. The product itself, the incaps were painted to match the color of the choice of gutters but they peel back to white. When we called, they were right on time.

Description of Work
We had a roof replaced by B&I Home Improvement and they also replaced a gutter.

Category gutter repair,roofing

12/03/2012

Richard C.

Since I did not use them, there is nothing to report The overall grade is what is it because the n/a button does not work

Description of Work
I asked for a bid and got one. They were more expensive than the company I chose. I am no longer a member of Angie's list. I plan to ignore any additional communications.

Category gutter repair,chimney caps

11/29/2012

Ramona R.

They furnished the materials, cleaned-up, and hauled away the debris. They went above and beyond to ensure the quality of their work.

Description of Work
They replaced my chimney cap and painted it.

Category chimney caps

10/28/2012

Becky S.

The company did a complete roof tear off and put on a new dimensional roof. They added gutters and matched what was already there. They repaired the crumbling bricks on my chimney basically rebuilding the chimney . During the process a roof joist snapped and the owner came out on a Friday evening to fix the problem. They also came back to replace part of the roof that got stained by cement during the chimney repair. I found them extremely responsive and fixed everything to my satisfaction. There were no hidden costs and the roof looks great.

Description of Work
Tear off 2 old layers off of roof and replace with dimensional shingles Replace missing gutters Fix broken chimney

Category gutter repair,roofing,chimney caps

06/09/2012

Ann B.

The men and boys that did the work; worked in very hot days- temperature over 90degrees. They were punctual and very courteous. They were ''Hustlers''.

Description of Work
Removed old shingles from roof and replaced new shingles. They had two layers of shingles.

05/30/2012

Marta W.

No one called me back to have an estimate done.

Description of Work
This company did not call me back after I left a message to see if they could give an estimate on my house.

Category siding

10/04/2009

Rob A.

A worker came out the day after my request for an estimate, gave me the estimate, and came and did the job 2 days later. There was some inadvertent damage to some garden decorations, and the company deducted the replacement cost to replace the damaged items. Very professional, solid work.

Description of Work
The company put a new chimney cap on our chimney and sealed the chimney. The cap was such that it needed to be custom-made, so they got the materials and made the cap on-site. We have since had torrential rains, and the cap did an excellent job.

Category roofing,chimney caps

07/30/2008

cristina V.

I called at least six different places and B & I was the most inexpensive. They fabricate their own chimney caps which brings the cost down. The price includes labor and materials. They have a good sense of humor and are very cordial and easy to work with.

Description of Work
They installed a chimney cap on my home.

Category chimney caps

K-Guard of Louisville

Born from the inventive mind of Gary Knudson of Knudson Manufacturing in Broomfield, Colorado, the K-Guard® concept was established in 1996 and first manufactured in 1997. Knudson’s experience with designing gutter machines began when his career did—working for his father out of their garage in May of 1965. In 1970, Gary took the helm at Knudson Manufacturing and has processed and received over 100 patents since. One of the most innovative of those designs is the fully engineered two-piece leaf free K-Guard® system, featuring a fully supported gutter and hood, a hidden patented hanger system, with improved aesthetics and additional strength as compared to similar systems on the market. K-Guard® received patent and signed its first licensee in 1998 and has been providing unprecedented home drainage systems ever since.

Perfect Circle Construction

We are a Full service general contractor with a focus on custom carpentry. We take great pride in building our reputation as Craftsman. We are your one call stop for all your construction needs.

Offers by Perfect Circle Construction on Angi
    ThoroughWash

ThoroughWash is a local business which specializes in pressure washing, gutter cleaning and gutter guard installation. We take pride in our work and ensure quality workmanship. Request your free estimate today!

Roof Repairs • Roof Replacements • Roof Installations • Siding • Gutters & Down Spouts Give us a call for our service. For high quality Lexington roofers, contact B and I Home Improvement today for all your roof repairs and installations. We pride ourselves on superb customer service and a commitment to value. Licenses / Credentials: • Licensed Contractor • Licensed Electrician • Licensed Plumber • Fully Insured