B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2008

We are a local company with over 15 years experience. The owner is knowledgeable in the home improvement business. Our aim is to satisfy our customers with professional quality work at an affordable price. Each job will be given complete attention to quality and detail. We are reliable and dependable. You can count on it....

Distinctive Design Remodeling

Distinctive Design Remodeling

Whether you are looking to increase your living and storage space or simply improve the beauty of your home, the home remodeling experts at Distinctive Design Remodeling are here for you. Established in 2007 in Lexington, KY, we have been serving Central Kentucky with unparalleled customer service and dedication for several years, and we are fully equipped to take care of any and all of your home remodeling needs.

05/02/2013

Needed minor sizing repair-no return call from vendor

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed minor sizing repair-no return call from vendor

CATEGORY siding

02/11/2013

I had roof repair at my home and gutter and siding replacement on my rental. Both went well, I had a problem with the siding and they came out and fixed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair and gutter repair

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

12/17/2012

The work they did is still working. The system works but it seems like we have a leak in the front of the house. The front of the house actually has three continuous sections and there is one place where it kind of runs down the side of the house a little bit. The product itself, the incaps were painted to match the color of the choice of gutters but they peel back to white. When we called, they w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a roof replaced by B&I Home Improvement and they also replaced a gutter.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

12/03/2012

Since I did not use them, there is nothing to report The overall grade is what is it because the n/a button does not work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked for a bid and got one. They were more expensive than the company I chose. I am no longer a member of Angie's list. I plan to ignore any additional communications.

CATEGORY gutter repair,chimney caps

11/29/2012

They furnished the materials, cleaned-up, and hauled away the debris. They went above and beyond to ensure the quality of their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my chimney cap and painted it.

CATEGORY chimney caps

Roof Repairs • Roof Replacements • Roof Installations • Siding • Gutters & Down Spouts Give us a call for our service. For high quality Lexington roofers, contact B and I Home Improvement today for all your roof repairs and installations. We pride ourselves on superb customer service and a commitment to value. Licenses / Credentials: • Licensed Contractor • Licensed Electrician • Licensed Plumber • Fully Insured