If you want to know how to get rid of crabgrass in your lawn and prevent crabgrass seeds from growing, you can use herbicides and hand weeding methods to start
Get matched with top lawn care services in Pikeville, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Pikeville
- Arias LandscapeThey were polite, respectful and hard working! And they’re pricing is very competitive! Highly recommended!
- NetGreenAlways done right on time ! Done an excellent job. My lawn always looked wonderful after he was done ! Thank you so much
- Fast Trak Exterior Clean & MowingTommy does a great job and goes above and beyond to ensure his customers are satisfied with his work. I would highly recommend.
- Mow-Mow's Family Landscaping ProfessionalsThe grass was cut to lawn-length, which exceeded my expectations for a lot of that size, which allowed us to do plenty of work before needing to mow again. They were fantastic about avoiding the stakes that had been placed on the property. Before ground breaking we needed it mowed one more time, and we didn't hesitate to hire them again. The grass was cut lawn-length again, which was enough to get us to ground breaking. They were very prompt with communication and worked with us around some rain
- Mullins T L CCorey and his team have done several projects for us, and we've always been impressed with his professionalism, thorough knowledge, and attention to detail. He and my wife designed a landscaping project for the front of our house, and Corey was so meticulous that he ended up moving several plants about six inches to make certain that the overall effect was what was wanted. I'm also of the more mature age that finds the grumps, gripes, and gripes of becoming an obsolete child to be more interfering than merely irritating. SO Corey's crew now comes in, mows and string-trims in about forty minutes what took me four hours. Show-offs. I consider Mullins to be completely trustworthy and professional -- the best I've ever seen
- Sons ConstructionHe did a great job for us. We had him cut back a lot of brush, trim trees and bushes and haul away. He works quickly and gets it done asap. He also did some inside work when we were in a pinch needing something done soon and he made time to get it done, and didn't charge us an arm and a leg. Very dependable, hardworking, trustworthy and communicates well too....would definitely hire him again
- Bastin LandscapeDaniel and team have been our go-to landscapers for almost two-years (since we moved to Shelbyville). They are always on time and quick to perform the tasks when they arrive. Our lawn and landscaping always looks great and we wouldn't trust anyone else to take care of us. Also, they take good care of us during the winter too by keeping our driveway and sidewalk snow/ice free
- Steve And Steven's Lawn Care ServiceExcellent. On time as weather permitted; completed quickly, and tidy. Charge due to shrubbery removal, $90.00. Regular monthly charge, $40.00.
- Blades of GloryExcellent. Branches and limbs were removed with no problems. Yard is full of divots and very unlevel. Yet it was perfectly cut. Many obstacles have to be weedeated around. Done very well with not a blade left standing.
- goodmans lawncare and serviceHe's a new young fella going out on his own. This is the second year we've used him. He's a really nice young man.
Lawn Services in Pikeville
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Free estimates, LLC we are all self contractors I run a three man crew. Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:I never heard back from him after he looked at roof.Shawn H.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
- Business Description:Tri State Enterprise is locally owned and has been servicing the Tri-State area for almost 30 years. We are the most diverse company in our area. Making it a one stop business for all of your home and/or office contracting services. Visit our web page today or give us a call at 606-836-2534Recent Review:It was good. They did a good job. It took a while but I don't think that there was any problem with that. As far as they had other jobs they were doing at the same time, I had no complaints about that.Jerry S.
- Business Description:Mowing, trimming & Landscaping, etc
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business. We employ one full time employee, and subcontract out when needed. Our company has an ISA certified arborist, fully insured, and a member of the Better Business Bureau. Our policy is to collect payment for services on completion of workRecent Review:Job was completed in a timely manner and was professionally done. Would recommend again.Camille H.
- Business Description:we do most work on a per job basis instead of by the foot of cubic foot or by the hour to better satisfy our customers
- Business Description:Isaacs Exterior Specialist- We are fully insured,free estimates, 25 years experience, travis- 859-285-9154 william- 859-621-2334 office- 502-535-5020 we do just about everything on the exterior of a house and even some on the interior. Everything commercial and residential. Our main specialty includes roofing, from shingles, to metal, to epdm, torch down, copper, and any other roofing systems. Also replacement windows, vinyl siding, hardy plank, stucco, interior and exterior painting, new ..Recent Review:They were responsible for putting on a 20x18 ft extension on our existing pole barn. The crew showed up the first day and dug the posts and set them efficiently. After that the entire project went downhill. The trusses on the existing barn were apparently not standard. They attempted to jerry rig the roof supports by CUTTING in more than 1/2 way into the 2x6 support and setting up the trusses in the cutout! They said they were going to reinforce it later. Obviously we told them this was unacceptable and they had to remove the ruined supports and order the correct trusses. It turned out they said it would take weeks for those trusses to come in so my husband ended up making some of them on his day off. The owners son is on the crew and wanted to make them out of soft pine instead of the normal standard harder wood used for supports. We had to demand the proper wood for the job. One of the supporting posts had moved after it was set. They put the barn up around it anyway. It was so bowed a gutter could not be put on properly and drain. We had to ask that they fix it. They did fix it but again my husband did most of the work. The actual placing of the metal is sloppy. They consistently misses screwing the supports when putting the metal roof on. You can see multiple screws on the underside of the roof where they missed the boards entirely. They also never used a chalk line when attaching the sides of the barn. The screws are in wavy lines with nothing straight or neat. We changed the color of the barn trim with this job. They spray painted over the old trim "to see if they could get it to match" but over sprayed all over the place. It looks sloppy and never asked us about painting the metal. When confronted about the mess he said he would fix it. Some of the "fixes" involved scrubbing with a solvent (which didn't clean it all up) or placing 3 scraps of siding on one corner where the overspray was. They never showed up before 10:30 except for the first day and also didn't get much done the days they were there. He constantly asked for more money in smaller increments to "buy supplies" which was not in the arranged contract. He said he had no cash flow. From a project management standpoint they never had everything they needed and would go to the store to get whatever they needed and come back hours later or not at all. The project took 45 days but could have been done in a week with an efficient crew and better project management. The main shingled house's roof was subcontracted out to a crew that did not speak English. I do not know their name. They completed the roof in two days and did an OK but not perfect job. The weather was a little cold to allow the shingles to set properly. I did not know this at the time or would have asked them to do it another day. I hope it will be ok. They could have cleaned up better but at least these guys showed up on time and actually worked hard. <br /Laura M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
Proper Christmas cactus care requires good light and lots of humidity to ensure your plants will last beyond the holiday season. We’ll cover everything you need to know.
Installing a home security system is a great choice. But before you sign the contract, you’ll want to ask your home security system provider these eight questions to ensure you’re making the right choice.
Find lawn care services in
lawn care services in Pikeville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3c's Construction4794 State Route 121
- 3c's Construction
- B&J Professional Services3512 Curt Road
- B&M Contractingpo Box 193
- BJ's Mowing, LLC50 Shoal Creek Drive
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- brocks landscaping200 Hodge Ln
- Brown Gate Co.200 Poff-Emerson Rd.
- Buttery's Lawn Service911 Roy Dugger Rd
- B&J Professional Services
- Derrick's Lawn care401 Gas fork
- Derrick's Lawn care
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kilgore Construction
- Landscaping and Irrigation Design290 Baker Ln.
- Libbee's Landscaping and Grounds ManagementP.O. Box 204
- Little's Tree Cutting Landscaping Services, L.L.C.61 Willow Tree Holw
Elkhorn City, Kentucky
- Luxury Garden Center Inc1757 W Main St
- Landscaping and Irrigation Design
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Rick Skeens Professional Painting47 Meathouse Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Rolling Hills Nursery3860 US Highway 641 N
- R&M Concret
- TC Landscaping460 SHELBIANA RD
- Thacker's Masonry815 E. parkway
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Trees-4-Less679 Springhurst Dr
- Tri State Lawn Care1305 Argillite Rd
- turner remodeling3491 Blair School Rd
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- Two Brother's & A Pressure Washer121 Central Ave
- TC Landscaping
- Yard Pro LLC125 Raven Dr
- Yard Pro LLC
- Zac's lawn care and landscaping267 McMurty lane
- Zac's lawn care and landscaping