ACA Handyman Solutions

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2011

4.1

DBA Home Services & A CutAbove Handyman. ACA Handyman Solutions, brings to our well appreciated customers of the mid-south, prompt, reliable, courteous service. We offer affordable solutions to all your repair and construction needs....

Duck's Pressure Washing

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We can also assist you with deck staining and driveway sealing. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, and Cash App, in addition to cash and credit/debit cards. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Hale Roofing LLC

We can take care of all of your roofing needs.

Aqua Pure Solutions Inc

Authorized dealer for Kinetico Home & Commercial Water Systems.

02/16/2015

He initially quoted me the job at $45 but by the end charged me $80.00. Additionally he tracked dirt all over my home. Worst of all when he left, I checked his work and the doors would not close or lock.

Description of Work
He changed the locks on two doors.

Category handyman service

10/09/2014

Handyman showed up late and brought sick son with him. Said his son could not go to school that day so he had to bring him along. This might have been ok except I was pregnant and had a toddler with me at my home and do not really want extra germs brought into the house. It took several hours to perform the job but I thought it was at least done well. The light and exhaust fan seemed to work fine....

Description of Work
Replaced exhaust fan and light in bathroom

Category handyman service

04/24/2014

See above! This guy gets an "F" all the way around!

Description of Work
Planned to contract Home Services Handyman Services to hang a custom door between my kitchen and laundry room using barn door hardware. His ad was in the Bowling Green Daily News Newspaper inclusive of his status on Angie's List! After telephonically discussing the job with him on Tuesday afternoon, we agreed on having him come to my house to prepare an estimate on Thursday at 12:30. On Thursday at 12:10, he called wishing to cancel the site visit and wanted me to photograph the area and door so that he would not "waste $40 in gas!" Note, I live exactly 16 miles from Bowling Green (the city in which his office is based)! So, without hesitation from him, I canceled any potential business relationship with him! I moved to south central KY nearly 4 1/2 years ago from Indianapolis and have yet to be impressed with the work ethic of the service businesses in this area! Either they don't want to work or their work is substandard!

Category contractors

The purpose of reguesting a picture was to know what we was working with didnt have no idea what job cost was going to be and didnt want to make multiple trips he didnt want to comply with my request so wanted to go with someone else I said ok then a hr later called threatening me with this f rating to ruin my business thank everyone for the time to read this

04/23/2014

It has been a good experience with them. They came and gave me an estimate and did the work very quickly. They seemed to be prompt.

Description of Work
I used Home Services for some roof repair. I am having them do some interior repair right now.

05/22/2013

They were really nice. They were excellent with fixing my problem. They were reasonable with the price and honest about the work.

Description of Work
They fixed a couple bathroom sinks for me.

Category handyman service,home remodeling

Remodeling, Handymen, Carpentry, Flooring, Tile, Carpet, Chimney Caps & Repair, Countertops, Decks, Doors, Windows, Fireplaces, Foundation, Garage, Gutters, Siding, Roofing, Hauling, Painting, Landscaping, Plumbing & Electrical.