The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Pikeville, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Pikeville
- Empire Construction & RemodelingWe couldn't be happier with the new look to our barn. The stables and the new roof on our barn looks Great. The work was done on a timely manner, Shawn and his guys did awesome work. They were also able to stay within my budget. I would strongly suggest their work to others.
- Statham's Garage Door ServiceIt went great. This vendor provided awesome professional service and worked to make the experience as painless as possible. They were quick and didn't inconvenience me in the least. Highly recommend and would use again.
- HANDI-PORT GARAGES & CARPORTSPoor customer service . I have never been treated so poorly in my life for reasons that I am still trying to figure out . They said they would not repair our car port ( even though we knew it was out of warranty and was willing to pay ) . The receptionist treated me so rudely that I couldn’t believe I was actually dealing with a business . I tried to tell the receptionist that I only wanted help in trying to get it fixed. I tried to ask if they knew anyone who could help and she would only cut me off and say no we don’t . She acted aggravated that I had already called them back in June but she didn’t reply then. I would never buy from them again and pray to never have to deal with them again . TERRIBL
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future
- Distinctive Design RemodelingOngoing, weather restricting full cleanup, landscaping and final finish. But looks like final project will be acceptable.
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & ConstructionAfter calling for a estimate,they came promptly and estimate was very competitive. We decided to do business with ky Gutter Pro and was very pleased with how the job turned out. Our business looks much better from a curb side appeal.
- Plumb True And Square Builder Joe BirkheadJoe is dependable and accurate in his work. He is true to his word on all details. Trustworthy. Kind to our pets and careful for their safety.
- Mount View MetalIt only took them about two weeks. If I had a problem I would call them and they would come out within a day to fix it at no additional charge. They even also installed some handrails down my front steps in about an hour and are always on time and do great work.
- Horizon Pest & Termite ControlI have used Horizon in the past to build a garage, 2 barns, put on a new roof and now this remodel on my Mom's house. This is my mother's third remodel. The other two were extremely stressful. This one is going very easily. She is smiling everyday. Horizon can be a bit pricy, but it is generally a very honest bid. He gives you a detailed estimate of what work will be done, the type of material that will be used, identifies where he will be using subs, and a breakdown of each job worked. In the past we have had people underbid and then try to cut corners to make ends meet. This won't happen with Horizon. We have so much confidence in Jim's honesty that we gave him the keys to my Mom's house. Each morning he comes in and goes over what work has been done and what they are doing that day. Anything he feels uncomfortable doing he subs out. He tries to inconvenience his customer as little as possible. Mom has had to have nearly all the plumbing replaced in her house, but she has yet to spend one night without running water, a commode or a shower. Each day they clean up their mess for the day. He is knowledgeable about what can be done, Her basement was jammed pack with stuff and they cleared the basement of all the items they needed, but left the freezer and the refrigerator. He listens to his customer and does his best. He never gets upset if there is a complaint, but rather tries to make his customers happy with his work. He is very good about communication with the customer. If there is a problem afterward, he will come back and make it right even after he has been paid. I can't say enough about this man's endeavor to do a good job. I have recommended him to all my friends and family. It is hard living in a rural area to find someone this honest, competent, and hardworking. All I can say is this is a very honorable company and I would hire them for any construction job I needed completed
- P&J ConstructionThey are very reliable and very good. We had a garage converted into a dining room about a year ago by them. We were pleased with the work they did then so we chose them for building the additions in our house. They are also doing all of the framing, the roofing and the vinyl siding outside and all other work expect gutters, heating and A/C and the electrical work. They are doing good work. They also gave us several recommendations for other work. They are fantastic
Garage Builders in Pikeville
- Business Description:Empire Construction & Remodeling LLC Specializes in designing and planning to help work with your budget! We perform construction of buildings, porches, house additions, play houses, small or large barns etc. We also specialize in remolding and transforming homes big or small from kitchen/Bath remodels to full turn arounds just to name a few. We are looking forward to meeting all of our clients and having the best of relationships and to create the best out come for any project that is neede..Recent Review:We couldn't be happier with the new look to our barn. The stables and the new roof on our barn looks Great. The work was done on a timely manner, Shawn and his guys did awesome work. They were also able to stay within my budget. I would strongly suggest their work to othersElizabth T.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:MSA is a licensed and insured company that does top quality work for reasonable prices. We stand behind our work with warranties on all our construction. MSA specializes in New Home Construction, Plumbing, Hardwood Flooring both New Hardwood installation and restoration of Original Hardwood Flooring to beyond it's original beauty, Kitchen and Bath remodeling, Interior Design and Reconstruction, Room Additions, Porches and Decks, Repairing and Remodeling other contractors shoddy work, Roofi..Recent Review:Great job. Good and faithful Christian man. Trustworthy in his work.Gail H.
- Business Description:Free estimates, LLC we are all self contractors I run a three man crew. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:I never heard back from him after he looked at roof.Shawn H.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:Very bad. The work performed was not per our agreement. 1. Roof lines do not match to existing structure per our agreement. 2. Numerous "Shiners's"(explosed roofing nails in water channels). This will result in a leaking roof. 3. One 12'X24' wall close to 1" out of square. 4. They cut the wall 2X4's too short which caused gaps in floor 5. They damaged the existing roof when they "stuffed" the new shingles under the old ones. 6. The roofing merge to the existing roof is not done correctly 7. The LP siding was stapled on. According to the LP company, you must use nails or the warranty is nullified. 8. Since the roofing is not installed correctly the shingle warranty is nullified. 9. I have emailed, sent text's and left John Sheanshang voice messages with zero response. I have given him plenty of opportunity to make it right. He was not at the job site when the job was completed. I looked his son straight in the eye before payment and asked if the issues would be taken care of and he said yes. Not a good way to handle business. In addition I gave an extra $50 for the crewMike M.
- Business Description:Handi-Port All Steel Garages and Carports is a locally owned and operated business of 25+ years. We offer some of the prices around on carports and garages. We also offer a Rent-To-Own program that requires no credit checkRecent Review:Poor customer service . I have never been treated so poorly in my life for reasons that I am still trying to figure out . They said they would not repair our car port ( even though we knew it was out of warranty and was willing to pay ) . The receptionist treated me so rudely that I couldn’t believe I was actually dealing with a business . I tried to tell the receptionist that I only wanted help in trying to get it fixed. I tried to ask if they knew anyone who could help and she would only cut me off and say no we don’t . She acted aggravated that I had already called them back in June but she didn’t reply then. I would never buy from them again and pray to never have to deal with them again . TERRIBLDonna M.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:We are a disabled veteran owned construction company located in Liberty, Kentucky. Specializing in residential and light commercial services.Recent Review:I am very pleased with this company and their work. <br /> <br /> The project was executed to perfection. This company stayed with the project until it was completely finished. They declared before starting that they only do one project at a time and they do not start another project until the one they are doing is completely finished----complete. <br /> <br /> Randy and Jerry are perfectionist. The quality of their work was outstanding. All lines are straight and corners are square. They construct the building exactly to specs from the manufacture.....no shortcuts. <br /> <br /> Not only are they perfectionist, but these guys, you can trust. They are the real deal. <br /> <br /> I highly recommend JR Construction for any project you have in mind. They will begin building my new home hopefully this springJohn W.
- Business Description:Purefoam Insulation is a polyurethane spray foam company in Shelbyville Ky. We specialize in Commercial roofing and insulation. We are a NCFI gold star insulation applicator. We are also a NCFI tier one approved roofing applicator. We have over 30 yrs experience combined in the foam industry. We are up to date on all OSHA certifications
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Betsy Layne
- Elkhorn City
- South Williamson
- Pippa Passes
garage builders in Pikeville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3c's Construction4794 State Route 121
- 3c's Construction
- Bartons Storage Buildings3300 CUMBERLAND FALLS HWY
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Brothers Painting 2 Remodeling109 Orchard St
- Bartons Storage Buildings
- HANDI-PORT GARAGES & CARPORTS17269 W HIGHWAY 80
- Handymen Contractors833 Pleasant Grove Loop
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- HANDI-PORT GARAGES & CARPORTS
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J & J Construction555 Coon Branch
Church Hill, Kentucky
- J & J Construction555 Coon Br
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- J & J Construction
- keith long construction3465 judio rd
- Kentucky Barns2988 Louisville Rd
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & Construction518 indian creek rd
- Kentucky Restoration & Remodeling1220 Merritt School Rd
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- keith long construction
- Miller Remodeling & Painting703 Lancaster St
- Molloys Construction1696 st rt 293
- Momma's little handyman
Charleston, West Virginia
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Morgans Roofing & Siding206 west maple ave
- MSA Contracting4384 Hughes Branch Rd
Huntington, West Virginia
- Murphy's Construction6001 KY. Hwy. 3170
- Miller Remodeling & Painting
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- Randal Smith Siding109 Ensminger Dr
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- R&M Concret
- Safe Harbor Construction LLC424 Salem Pike
- Setser's Guttering, Roofing & Vinyl Siding5543 Ky Route 302
Van Lear, Kentucky
- Shed-I-Master Sheds6504 Wiehe Rd.
- Statewide Contracting Inc.PO Box 4472
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Stump's Carpentry and Remodeling5673 Zebulon Hwy. Lot 13
- Safe Harbor Construction LLC
- Viking Steel Structures113 W Main St
Boonville, North Carolina
- Viking Steel Structures