Concierge Girl

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2011

4.1

Errands
Delivery Service

Concierge Girl Services: Professional Organizer, Estate Sales, Decluttering...

K Griff Investigations, Inc.

Largest female owned, full-service investigative agency in the State of Texas. We work all over Texas and the US. Please feel to call with any questions.

1privateinvestigator.com

We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private detectives, and litigation support staff, also provide many services to private individuals. Our work for individuals includes confidential marital infidelity cases, child custody cases and nanny surveillance. Our staff includes police-trained, seasoned professional investigators, document experts, interview experts, and industry experts in the credit, collections, lending, and legal fields. We investigate online and offline. If you have a hunch, we can check it out and find the truth – as we have done for so many clients. FREE CONSULTATION 844- 663- 4631

Offers by 1privateinvestigator.com on Angi
Handyman Connection - Lexington

Specializing in small to medium sized remodeling and repair projects. Additional DBA - LAMBA INC. Award winning.

01/13/2015

I called a couple of times and both times the woman I spoke with hung up on me. I think she thought I was trying to sell something due to my accent. She wouldn't even listen to my request and hung up both times I called, which I thought was very rude.

Description of Work
I was looking for someone do some work.

Category errand service

(removed member name), I am so sorry, I get 30 to 40 calls a day, please call! Katie Concierge Girl? I'm

02/05/2014

She didn't do anything. I was a smoker at the time and she said she couldn't do it because of the smoke. She backed out of the deal.

Description of Work
I bought a big deal for $180 for 10 Hours of Errands (up to 5 visits).

Category

Hello, You bought the package from Angie's List a year and 1/2 ago? Why has it taken this long for you to write a review? I explained to you that I could not do the work because I was allergic to cigarette smoke and you could call and get a refund and hire someone else from Angie's List to do the work? Your house was so toxic because of all of the chemicals and Irritants from cigarette smoke. The ...

10/07/2013

This seemed like a great idea for me in my current situation as a full time student. When I got ready to use the service the provider was going in for a knee replacement; we agreed to use the voucher after her surgery. Never heard from her but saw that she was back to work via FB and sent a message. I thought we set a date in August it came and went no call, no follow up. I have since sent a messa...

Description of Work
Nothing yet

Category errand service

[member name removed], I am so sorry we never connected and I was not able to do the work for you, I contacted Angie's List to refund your money as you paid them directly. Kind Regards - Merry Christmas Kaite

09/08/2013

It went well. I would recommend Katie again.

Description of Work
Provided access to a classroom we needed. Katie not only arranged for the space but cleaned it and arranged for us to review it and ensure it met our needs before we completed the service.

08/20/2013

Totally it ended up a financial disaster ... Let me leave it at that.

Description of Work
Clean the house to include things that both wife and I wanted .... Appears to me I was scammed !!!

Category errand service

I have know idea what you are talking about? I worked for [member name removed] (she was very happy) with all of the work?

Personal Assistant, Organizer, Personal Shopper, Estate Sales. Lease & Renting Assistance.

We do not offer some of the services on my list, they will be deleted ASAP thank you

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover