If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Midway, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Midway
- Asphalt Construction Company IncPrompt service. Crew was knowledgeable and worked together well. Owen and Linda were a delight to work with. Would recommend to others.
- Affordable Sealcoating and PavingI was not happy with their estimate nor the description of the work they were going to do. It was exceedingly high.
- Lexington BlacktopI was very pleased with their work. I received three estimates and they were in line with the other two but their proposal was very clear and they compacted the gravel. I was a little concerned with a small height difference between the edge of the driveway and the gravel area. Although the company did not think it would be a tripping hazard they came by the next day and added some gravel to make it level. I was very impressed with their work and professionalism read less
- Asphalt Construction Company IncThey were responsive, respectful, on time and professional. Both the Owner and the office staff were easy to work with.
- TATES CREEK PAVINGThey did an exceptional job paving our driveway. Would highly recommend their professional work to anyone.
- TATES CREEK PAVINGVery professional crew! Did the whole job in one day, as promised . Very neat job and cleaned up very well. Looks awesome. Another great selling point was being a member of Angie's List and getting credit for the 5% coupon which Earl Stanley (owner) graciously honored. It was very much appreciated!!
- TATES CREEK PAVINGI would use them in a heartbeat again! Earl was incredibly nice to work with: professional, responsive, and prompt. The same can be said of his team. They addressed drainage considerations thoroughly and were meticulous in their demolition of the area of existing asphalt that was removed. I couldn't be more pleased. When I had a follow up question, Earl was just as responsive as when his estimate was out before the contract was signed. Pricing was much more competitive and reasonable than a larger competitor here in the area. I couldn't imagine using anyone else read less
- TATES CREEK PAVINGSeal Coating went great! Great crew! Did awesome job! I would definitely recommend! This company put my driveway in several years ago and have seal coated twice since then.
- TATES CREEK PAVINGI found Tate's Creek Paving here on Angie's List, called, the young man arrived at the appointed time. I explained and showed him what I was thinking about having done. He listened, pointed out areas that would need special work to accommodate my plans. He then walked the long driveway with his measurement wheel and tape measure. Shortly there after I had my estimate (15 mins.) he had broken down all of my requests into various costs. Such as the new blacktop parking area was priced at X, the Drives widening from the existing drive was to be X and the repair and the resurfacing was to X for a combined total of $22,500 and change. I haven't had the work done because a friend suggested I get a Concrete estimate before I go with blacktop. Still working on that.... Concrete guys are backlogged due to the excessive rains this Summer. I still may have the Drive Blacktopped again. If I due I will use Tate's Creek Paving and follow up with another review read less
- TATES CREEK PAVINGEarl, the owner is very professional and organized and they did a great job both with the original blacktopping and with the sealer a year later. If all businesses gave this quality of customer service life would be easier.
Driveway Pavers in Midway
- Business Description:Asphalt Construction Co Inc has been providing expert paving services in Lexington, KY for 40 years. We specialize in a wide range of asphalt services in commercial and residential. Our asphalt specialists will work with you to design a plan that will deliver the results you deserve. We have the quality, reliability and affordability you can count on. All employees have years of experience in asphalt paving. We are fully insured and licensed, and we provide you with references read lessRecent Review:Prompt service. Crew was knowledgeable and worked together well. Owen and Linda were a delight to work with. Would recommend to others.Ben M.
- Business Description:Welcome to Tates Creek Paving. For over 35 years, Kentucky has known us as the place for all your paving needs. Our expert staff, unmatched selection and reasonable prices have helped us earn our reputation for convenience, quality and value. Tates Creek Paving provides the knowledge and experience to help you select the best materials for your needs. With over 35 years of combined experience, our staff provides friendly, helpful advice. And our work is backed by guarantee. So you know we.. read lessRecent Review:They did an exceptional job paving our driveway. Would highly recommend their professional work to anyone.Mary C.
- Business Description:General Contractor | eBlu HVAC | Roofing | Kitchen Cabinets | & More 100% Financing available in minutes up to $100,000.00 for HVAC replacement or repair, roof replacement, kitchen remodels, bath remodels, and more! Call us today to find out more. (859) 475-6601 BluRock LLC is a full service general contacting company. From bringing you roofing services at well below the local market, to our outstanding customer service based philosophy, find out why BluRock LLC is becoming the go-to compan.. read lessRecent Review:Communication was not good. I had to make a lot of calls. Didn't show up and didn't call. Left a big mess and destroyed the yard.Andrea W.
- Business Description:Thanks for allowing us to serve you and your community for over 15 years. We are Lexington, Owensboro, and Central Kentuckys Award Winning Design/Build Remodeling Company. Design/Build is having Professional Interior Designers on staff to show you what your home remodeling project will look like (even in 3-D), guide you in selections and hand hold you throughout the project. Then having project managers, lead carpenters, quality craftsman and trade partners to build and remodel your dream. We.. read lessRecent Review:We invested an inordinate amount of time pursuing a major project with them for a number of months as the scope of work increased. After we were almost done and on the same page, ready to sign contracts to move forward & break ground, they backed out, forcing us to start all over with a different contractor. Heard they got some other more profitable simple jobs. Although we were stunned at such unprofessional behavior, we were eventually very grateful that we feel dodged a bullet. At the end of the day, this company would have been a nightmare on such a big project. Yes, they have an extremely slick selling presentation with all kinds of high tech software and online project management promises. But they only have one local guy (who seems very nice) and the management of the company was all out of town. The local guy had no authority to make ANY decisions—had had to go to them for everything. Every single time we had to meet to review or revise the scope of work as we were putting the initial project together, we would have to wait an entire month until a manager could be in town. In hindsight, we had such a problem just getting things underway, we cannot imagine how bogged down it would have become down the road read lessLindy S.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o.. read lessRecent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:We are a small construction contracting company.Recent Review:Very high quality workmanship. Have had several other contractors comments on the quality of the framing job. <br />Chuck M.
- Business Description:LayMor Paving has been providing professional residential, commercial and industrial paving to Central Kentucky and parts of Eastern Kentucky since 1992. Our main concern is making sure that you are happy with the work that we do, so all of our work comes with a 1-year guarantee. With nearly 20 years of experience, we’ll get the job done to your specifications and your satisfaction the first time. We help you get the best out of your parking lots, roads, driveway expansions and seal coating read less
- Business Description:We are a large family ran business, with hopes of expanding are services above and beyond anyone's expectations, if you have already experienced our services, please leave a review for all to see, we welcome (and appreciate) your ratings read less
- Business Description:LICENSE #10787.Recent Review:APM inspected the job and answered our questions. We received an estimate a few days later. It was a bit lower and they came highly recommended, so we accepted the bid. The came on time, finished in one day and charged exactly what they estimated. Looks great and feels smooth. Much needed and appreciated. <br / read lessDean W.
- Business Description:38 years experience. A+ rating with Better Business Bureau. No hourly charges. Free estimates. Make a list of all the things you need done around your home or business and we will give you one price to fix all. All work guarantee. References upon request. Additional contact names - Mary Ernsberger & Brian Caplin. Additional DBAs -Ernsberger, Mary & John Mark Ernsberger, Lexington Handyman Repair read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Stamping Ground
- North Middletown
driveway paving contractors in Midway
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ELITE CONTRACTING LLC589 DUTCH CHAPEL RD
- ELITE CONTRACTING LLC
- FAYETTE JESSAMINE PAVING INC6300 DANVILLE LOOP 2 RD
- FAYETTE JESSAMINE PAVING INC
- Home Repair Hotline1600 Beringer Dr
- Home Repair Hotline
- J & R Construction Services Inc633 W Main St 121 East 2nd Street, Suite 151 Owensboro, KY 42303
- J & R Construction Services Inc
- Lay Mor Paving Inc4618 Old Boonesboro Rd
- Lay Mor Paving Inc
- M2 Construction Inc704 Liberty Hill
- M2 Construction Inc
- Nuday Inc.P.O. Box 121
- Nuday Inc.
- Pink Ladies Home ImprovementPO Box 7177
- Pink Ladies Home Improvement
- Stone Contracting203 Aztec Trail
- Stone Contracting
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100