The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Shelbyville, KY
There are 0 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Shelbyville
- Whitehouse Seal CoatingExcellent job, went the extra mile to do the best job possible on the cracked areas. Top job!! All cracks were filled and entire driveway sealed, Bottom of drive especially was a cracked mess. Whitehouse Paving did an excellent job start to finish with the filling and sealing. Driveway edged perfect too. Very professional work and customer very satisfied
- Pro seal sealcoating and blacktop repairThey did an wonderful job. Jordan in particular did an exceptional job, working through some mechanical problems and would not give up.
- Selby Asphalt Maintenance IncIt looks great. They came, they did the job, and they were reasonably priced. I had used somebody else about five years ago that was not good, but they are good. Michael Shelby is fair, honest and did a good job. I wish it was a little bit cheaper, but I got what I paid for.
- Wayne's Black Top SealingHe showed up right on time and explained how the sealer works. the job took about 3 hours and my driveway looked like new again.
- Pro seal sealcoating and blacktop repairPro seal was here the day they were to come and finished the job, My drive looks great. I will be having them come again in the future
- ALLEN PAVING CO INCWe and neighbors are working on joint effort to have our street and driveways paved. A lengthy process but almost all on board. They are ALL our choice for this job. They by far beat others by their professionalism and honesty. They were not the cheapest but felt the work they do would far exceed the others....and as I said the recommendation we got was very good
- Whitehouse Seal Coatingdriveway in bad shape with big holes that needed to be filled and lots of pock marks, a lot of work. Looked beautiful improved. Very pleased with expertise and professionalism. Would highly recommend his services. did all of work by broom and did not cause damage to boundaries. Looked very neat and clean
- Moreland Homes LLCThey came out to give me an estimate the next day. The gentleman that gave me the estimate was very professional. The price was comparable with other companies I checked with. I will probably use them for the job.
- Jet-Black Sealcoating & RepairThe crew showed up at the date and time promised. Filled the few cracks in the driveway with a sealant. Applied the coating neatly and quickly. The coating lasted 3 years (harsh Minnesota winters!) before needing a re-coating. They promised 2-4 years. Good value for the price paid. I recommend Jet-Black and would use them again. Work was performed at my then Shakopee, MN home
- BJ's Asphalt PavingCalled office twice and was told someone would be out to give quote both times. Never heard another word.
Driveway Pavers in Shelbyville
- Business Description:BJs Asphalt Paving is a complete Paving & Sealcoating service, Specialized In Tar & Chip. Serving the bluegrass state since1991 license, insur. & Bond. Call Us Today!Recent Review:Called office twice and was told someone would be out to give quote both times. Never heard another word.Julie S.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Recent Review:It all went great. They are always on time and get the job done. <br />Jeff R.
- Business Description:We are a full service concrete construction company with over 25 years of experience. We also have over 20 years of construction experience.
- Business Description:Hoood Paving and Sealcoating we are a asphalt repair and install company that is family owned and operated in business since 1998 we provide the best products and services possible from patchwork, new asphalt ,Sealcoating ,line stripping, crack repair, melted rubbe
- Business Description:Our Company has been serving Northern KY Area for over 50 Years No Drive or Lot too big or small Our Company has experienced personnel Satisfied Customers is Our Main Goal Our Company is Fully Insured
- Business Description:COBLER PRO is a small business that's gradually growing along the Eastern Seaboard. Our service goal, is to equip the customer with knowledgeable service that meets the needs and desires of homeowners and business professionals. COBLER PRO is a full service, interior and exterior painting company that has been serving Eastern Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, and northern South Carolina for over 12 years. Exceptional quality, honesty and customer service have made COBLER PRO a top rated, ..Recent Review:We called and talked to David and said that he would come out that evening. David arrived about 6:30 and after about an hour looking over the house inside he gave us a price of $2000.00 which was for labor only, which I felt very feasibly. We wanted to purchase the paint ourselves which was fine with David. David gave a time when he could start based on the weather since he was painting a house on the outside and we have had a number of days of rain. David called the Friday before and said that he would have to have another week to finish up the job that was on the outside, fine with us, as it rained 5 days out of seven, he called and again the rain had still put him behind. Again that was fine as I landed in the hospital for 4 days. David called the Sunday I got out and he could start Monday if all was well with us. Monday he got there in the AM as promised. I had been in the construction business for 30 years, and I will tell you that David has a great touch with a paint brush; he can cut in and paint with an extreme steady hand. We had one wall that my wife and I used to test different paints for color, well I did not prime over them, I asked David if I should prime he said no that the paint should cover very well (that?s what it said on the can) to his surprise and my it did not cover, it took five coats, David did not complain about have to go over it that many times. I will rate D&A as a very professional Company, David work?s by himself which was ok as then we did not have to worry about (someone spilling paint and stepping in it and the other workers laughing at him as he stormed out leaving paint on floor where he stepped, like your TV ad)John E.
- Business Description:Secondary 1800-DRIVEWAY ASPHALT PAVING ASPHALT REPAIR BLACKTOP DRIVEWAY AND CONCRETE
- Business Description:Doing business for over 50 years family owned and operatedRecent Review:the owner of the company pulled up in my driveway to offer me a deal on resurfacing my driveway -- seems he was doing a commercial job in the area and would have commercial grade asphalt left over and did not want to pay to store it -- if i agreed to the job, he would resurface my driveway and there would be no labor costs, just the cost of the asphalt -- i don't usually do business with someone who just appears unsolicited, but the price he quoted was really good (i had gotten estimates from other companies, so i had an idea on pricing) and i did not have to pay anything until the job was done and i was satisfied, so i signed the contract -- he gave me an estimated time the next day that his crew would be here, which depended on when the commercial job was completed -- a large crew showed up about that time the next day, completed the job in about 2 hours, and did an excellent job -- i had the company come back and replace my stepping stone front sidewalk with a concrete sidewalk, and they did excellent work on that as well... <br /> the reason i gave the company a B rating is because i don't like their practice of getting unsolicited business by just showing up at your house -- but to be fair, i was already outside (he didn't come to my door) and my driveway was in bad shape, and based on the events that played out, i believe he was telling the truth about having the extra asphalt -- also, i checked out the company with the better business bureau, and they are not a member, which is another reason i rated them B -- the bbb indicated it had received a few complaints in 2011 about this company, but the company did not respond to the complaints when notified... <br /> so basically, i would give the company an A rating for quality and promptness of work, and a B rating for sales tactics... <br /Patricia T.
- Business Description:I am a self employed General Contractor. I do sub-contract certain things.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Pewee Valley
- New Castle
- La Grange
driveway paving contractors in Shelbyville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Moreland Homes LLC
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- R&M Concret
- SUPERIOR ASPHALT SEALING & STRIPING12475 US Highway 231
- SUPERIOR ASPHALT SEALING & STRIPING
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100