Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Middlesboro, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Middlesboro
- Statham's Garage Door ServiceIt went great. This vendor provided awesome professional service and worked to make the experience as painless as possible. They were quick and didn't inconvenience me in the least. Highly recommend and would use again.
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future
- Distinctive Design RemodelingOngoing, weather restricting full cleanup, landscaping and final finish. But looks like final project will be acceptable.
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & ConstructionAfter calling for a estimate,they came promptly and estimate was very competitive. We decided to do business with ky Gutter Pro and was very pleased with how the job turned out. Our business looks much better from a curb side appeal.
- Drake Custom Construction LLCWithout a hitch, all work performed as promised with no surprises. John Drake was a pleasure to do business with.
- Nolt's ConstructionOverall, I’d say that the job was Ok and it went pretty good. When they were here, they were honest. They worked really hard when they were here. They are hard workers, they keep the job done and they do the job right.
- J&R Construction Co.I am very pleased with this company and their work. The project was executed to perfection. This company stayed with the project until it was completely finished. They declared before starting that they only do one project at a time and they do not start another project until the one they are doing is completely finished----complete. Randy and Jerry are perfectionist. The quality of their work was outstanding. All lines are straight and corners are square. They construct the building exactly to specs from the manufacture.....no shortcuts. Not only are they perfectionist, but these guys, you can trust. They are the real deal. I highly recommend JR Construction for any project you have in mind. They will begin building my new home hopefully this spring
- Ron's RemodelingAs a former customer of Ron's Remodeling, I am thrilled with the construction of our new 16' x 16' outdoor pavilion. Working around the winter's unpredictable weather conditions, Ron Adkins constructed a solid built wood shelter within 30 days. And its structural integrity was tested March 2 during the heavy winds - and it passed with flying colors. The shelter stood firm against the wrath of nature! Additionally, I am pleased to report the shelter accents our farm's landscape and other out buildings, matching our existing structures
- P&J ConstructionThey are very reliable and very good. We had a garage converted into a dining room about a year ago by them. We were pleased with the work they did then so we chose them for building the additions in our house. They are also doing all of the framing, the roofing and the vinyl siding outside and all other work expect gutters, heating and A/C and the electrical work. They are doing good work. They also gave us several recommendations for other work. They are fantastic
- Graber Roofing & ConstructionGlen and his team are absolutely awesome. they worked with me on the design and were punctual when scheduled. They arrived and completed the work in a timely basis. What I like about Glen and his guys is that they arrive early, work late and don't wander off for 2 hour lunch breaks. I would absolutely use him again
Garage Builders in Middlesboro
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Excavation, Retaining Walls, Grading, Concrete work & much moreRecent Review:They did a great job and redirected my driveway allowing it to drain perfectly. I would highly recommend him and I would definitely hire him again.Mark S.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:It took Shed-I-Master over a year to finish our shed. We did not pass inspection because they took short cuts when building our shed. Nails were poking out of wood. They did not use outdoor paint for the shutters. They replaced them and gave us window boxes that were too heavy. The anchors were not properly installed. When the inspector touched the concrete with his shoe, it broke. The loft is not reinforcedSharon B.
- Business Description:Handi-Port All Steel Garages and Carports is a locally owned and operated business of 25+ years. We offer some of the prices around on carports and garages. We also offer a Rent-To-Own program that requires no credit checkRecent Review:I placed an order for blueprints for a building in 08/30/2019. After getting the runaround for nearly 8 months I called another supplier. I was provided with blueprints in 5 days. I contacted Handiports/Wilson manufacturing and they deny giving me a refund saying the engineering charged them for the blueprints and they have had them since 3/27/2020. The communication at this company is a joke as I’ve called numerous times and have been very lenient and patient and I never get a return call. I’ve always had to call back. Steer as far away from this company as possible. I wish I had read reviews first, it looks like I walked right into a trap and am just lucky these clowns never made it to the building phase as I’m sure that would have been another nightmareTodd S.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:House Doctors is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We promise to trea..Recent Review:Told me they were replacing shingles. Charged me for same, but only trimmed and glued shingles. I was there and the guy they sent was there less than 45 minutes total.Jerry B.
- Business Description:Repairs For You is a business ran with the customer's best interest at heart every step of the way. Myself and the 4 employees I have working for me have a 100% hands on approach with every job we are a part. Bids for jobs as well as billing details are contingent on an individual basis and will be settled between the customer and myself
- Business Description:Total Home and Business ImprovementRecent Review:The repairs they were supposed to do were not done. They came out and charged me for it but the gutters leaked as badly as before they were fixed. They went here for three times and pretended that they did the repair. When they came for the third time which was a couple of days ago, they did not charge me anything because they said they did not see anything wrong. They charged me over a hundred dollars for the first repair. For the second time I called them, it took them two weeks to get back at me. It was really bad. They did a shabby workFannie E.
- Business Description:Field To Finish has been in business for 28 years. We are a General Constractor. We have imployees that are well trained and detonated to our work. Pride is our goal !!! We have only one crew that I personally work owith everyday. Jobs are not drawn out that way. You the homeowner can see our progress daily we are well mannered and respect you as our customer. With God by our side we give the best service possible
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Cumberland Gap
- New Tazewell
- Flat Lick
- Rose Hill
- La Follette
- Powder Springs
- Bean Station
garage builders in Middlesboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bartons Storage Buildings3300 CUMBERLAND FALLS HWY
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Brothers Painting 2 Remodeling109 Orchard St
- Bartons Storage Buildings
- Camco Commercial Renovations239 Stone Castle Ln
- Carter's Painting & Remodeling454 Rowletts Cave Springs Rd
Horse Cave, Kentucky
- Central Kentucky Home Improvements1545 Lannock Pl
- Concrete SolutionsPo Box 1413
- Creative Bobcat Concepts390 Tackett Loop
- Camco Commercial Renovations
- Esh's Utility Buildings8720 Glasgow Rd
- Esh's Utility Buildings
- HANDI-PORT GARAGES & CARPORTS17269 W HIGHWAY 80
- handyman services641 Mount Olive Rd
- Handymen Contractors833 Pleasant Grove Loop
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- House Doctors159 Woodland Drive
- HANDI-PORT GARAGES & CARPORTS
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- keith long construction3465 judio rd
- Kentucky Barns2988 Louisville Rd
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & Construction518 indian creek rd
- Kentucky Restoration & Remodeling1220 Merritt School Rd
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kings construction
- keith long construction
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- Randal Smith Siding109 Ensminger Dr
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- R&M Concret
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- Viking Steel Structures113 W Main St
Boonville, North Carolina
- Viking Steel Structures