Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Middlesboro, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Middlesboro
- United Dynamics IncI have been thoroughly impressed by every aspect of this company. From start to finish, everyone I have had contact with has been courteous, professional, and personable. I would recommend this company to anyone!
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future
- Mabry excavationIt was great josh came and took care of everything, we did have some weather short comings however he completed everything and was honest. I plan to use him more in the future to other work!
- Master ServicesThe whole process went very well and a lot faster than I thought... This is the only reason that I gave Price a B rating. They were here 2 days (a total of 16 hours) which meant that I paid them $500 an hour for this installation. I thought it would take a week and around 5 people would be here (there were 3). They arrived went straight to work,. had the basement dug out in no time ... installed the pipe and had it covered and was ready to do the wrap.. I didn't like the way the wrap looked so they stopped and returned the next day.. They took down all the wrap they had installed the day before and started over... It started looking much better... The first day all three worked in the basement, on the second day, two worked the basement and one stayed in the yard....These three guys were great and worked really well together.. They were so nice and friendly but very professional.. They made sure I was satisfied with the work.. The only thing they didn't do was to clean the driveway... It was dark when they finished and had to drive back to Knoxville that night (a four hour drive) so I cleaned it myself.... It was a mess and took nearly 3 hours to do.
- ARCHITECTURAL CONCRETE INC.Couldn’t have been more professional. My flake garage turned out better than I could imagine. Would recommend!
- Thompson ConcreteGreat Company! Called for estimate, Alex came out in a very timely manner and gave me a quote for repair. Called back when he said he would and gave me very honest answers and expert suggestions on what to do. Very trustworthy and professional.
- Thompson ConcreteThompson Concrete installed a 32x40 pad for my shop. They were on time, clean, courteous, and professional. They provided a excellent product, at an unbeatable price. I will highly recommend Thompson Concrete to anyone who needs concrete work.
- Thompson ConcreteThey were very professional and prompt. There was an issue that was unforeseen and to no ones fault, but they handled it without blinking an eye. Great job overall and will for sure be going back to them for any future concrete needs.
- CDM ConstructionThe project went well! This is our second project with CDM, and we couldn't be more pleased! All of the crew were polite, efficient and answered all of my questions. We are extremely pleased with the quality of their work. Thank you, Charlie and all your employees! CDM will be our choice should we have a need for any more repairs
Concrete Repair Contractors in Middlesboro
- Business Description:Integrity, Commitment, Experience We take the time and care to get every job done right the first time... With our talented team and years of experience, we can tackle even the toughest of projects. Offering both Commercial and Residential services, we are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible We offer concrete leveling and concrete slab lifting services with structural foam injection. We can correct trip hazards in your sidewalks and pool decks with our patented struc..Recent Review:Excellent, great job and service.Keith G.
- Business Description:Excavation, Retaining Walls, Grading, Concrete work & much moreRecent Review:They did a great job and redirected my driveway allowing it to drain perfectly. I would highly recommend him and I would definitely hire him again.Mark S.
- Business Description:In business since 1944, A+ rating with BBB, proven products, systems and work processes. Structural engineer approved. Additional DBAs: Case Waterproofing, Case Foundation Systems LLC, Case Advance Concrete Lifting. Also serving portions of North & South Davidson CountiesRecent Review:Everything went smoothly. Mr French gave us a fair estimate. They showed up when scheduled. They were able to raise my garage floor and sidewalk.Carole C.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Here at Faber Contracting, we can dig/ bore in any of your utility lines (electric, water gas, & telecommunication). We can also pore concrete patios, driveways, and sidewalks. We can also install drain lanes, and septic tanks. We also can clear out brush trees, and bush hog. We have the machines to do the job and keep it clean as new for all your backyard needs. Our worker have been doing this for 15 plus years. We push to do our jobs fast, on time, and cost efficient to insure customer sat..
- Business Description:Lawhorn's Construction offers a wide variety of services in home or around home remodeling. Large and small repairs.
- Business Description:We build new bridges and repair existing bridges.Recent Review:Took a while to get estimate. At first I was quoted $50,000.00 with an option to go a cheaper route. When the actual estimate was provided, I was shocked at the $150,000,00 sticker. Perhaps my criticism isn't justified, but the price appeared to be more in order for a city or state than for an individual simply trying to get a car on the other side of a creekTimothy C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Cumberland Gap
- New Tazewell
- Flat Lick
- Rose Hill
- La Follette
- Powder Springs
- Bean Station
concrete contractors in Middlesboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Concrete Leveling IncPO Box 1208
- adams contracting and handyman120 apache dr
- All Precision Construction3821 Sunbeam Rd
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Concrete Services LLC 5405 Port Royal Rd
- Authentic Stone Creations169 East Reynolds Rd Suite 201 E
- A-1 Concrete Leveling Inc
- Blue Grass Paving & Contracting187 Stanley Way
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Blue Grass Paving & Contracting
- C & K Pressure Washing Service127 Richmond Avenue
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Camco Commercial Renovations239 Stone Castle Ln
- Case Foundation Systems449 Downes Ter
- Celtstone Surfaces4219 Woodward Road
- Concrete SolutionsPo Box 1413
- Concrete SolutionsPo box 1413
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- Creative Bobcat Concepts390 Tackett Loop
- Custom Concrete Cutting LLC3409 Boyds Knob Rd
- C & K Pressure Washing Service
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- Jaimes Masonry LLC1012 Southern Ave
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- Jordan's Decorative Concrete1240 Nest Egg Rd
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- J&H Construction Co.
- KBJ Contracting LLC3175 Appalachian Hwy
- KBJ Contracting LLC
- New Era Concrete Design145 Lake Park ct
- New Era Concrete Design
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- Wesley's A-1 Carpentry7287 Plum Run Rd
- Wesley's A-1 Carpentry