Kentucky Barns

With Angi since March 2012

Additional DBA - Kentucky Barns LLC....

08/17/2015

It went great - we love it.

Description of Work
Built a gazebo for back yard

08/11/2015

Building was completed and delivered within the specified time frame. It was completed accurately and the quality is excellent. Both the sales and delivery personnel were very helpful and professional.

Description of Work
Built storage building per my order, delivered it and set it up in the designated space.

08/22/2013

They were very, very professional, courteous and punctual. The quality of their work and everything about them is great. I do not have any bad thing to say about them. They got the job done all in one day including the siding and the painting. They've worked hard and I was very impressed.

Description of Work
Kentucky Barns build a storage shed for me last year.

08/13/2012

excellent They arrived when they said, 3 men worked 9 hours minus a few short breaks. The shed was built on site and the project was completed the same day. They cleaned up their mess. The final cost was exactly as discussed. The quality of work appears to be excellent, no problems.

Description of Work
we had a 10X12 storage shed built with vinyl siding, windows, ridge vent, loft, upgraded flooring, and flower boxes

03/16/2012

They came out and set down with us, we picked out everything that we wanted. They were there when they said they would be and finished the work. They did a really nice job, I'm very pleased.

Description of Work
Kentucky Barns reconstructed the barn on my property.

Builders- Garages/Barns/Sheds