In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Middlesboro, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Middlesboro
- Mabry excavationIt was great josh came and took care of everything, we did have some weather short comings however he completed everything and was honest. I plan to use him more in the future to other work!
- Setters Septic Tank Service and Portable RestroomsHad to bring in backhoe to locate pipe and septic tank. Broke the pipe but that was ok as I wanted a clean out installed anyhow. Did this all on the Friday before Christmas in 2016 as our septic line backed up the day before.
- SAM'S SEPTIC TANK CLEANINGIt is easy to make an appointment with him. He is prompt. He charges $120 to pump out the septic. We previously had some septic issues before and just for safety we have him pump it out every three years. He does his job very professionally. He came to our house and we wrote him a cheque and he is comparatively priced than everybody else. We don’t have any complaints at all about him. We called him and he came in couple of days later. He came on the day he said he was going to come but he didn’t give me a time or something. He was very professional
- BIG BLUE SEPTIC SVCI made an appointment with Big Blue to clean my septic tank. He arrived close to the time he said he would. It took nearly an hour to find the tank as it was buried with no markings to indicate where it was. Once found, he dug around the top of the tank, about a foot deep and pumped it out. I was not charged any extra for the extra work and the service person was friendly and cooperative
- Andrus Excavating & Septic SystemsGreat expereince from start to finish. We first called to see if tank should be pumped as they did it last time and we were having issues with toilet flushing properly and we didn't know if it was time to do it again. They came over same day to check tank and see if it was full. Once they determined that was the issue, they also suggested we have a riser installed for easier access to the septic tank lid. We agreed to have the riser put in as well, they came the following day and pumped the tank and installed riser
- Grant County Septic ServiceThe person who came out was great and everything that he did was fine. It was the first time that we ever had a septic tank. He told us a little bit about how it worked and what to be aware of. He also told us as to what not to be flushed down and the other obvious things. He also let us know that things were in good shape. He normally recommends every 3 years, but if we continue to use it the same way we do, then he wouldn't need to come out for another 5 years. So, he can get more business if he comes out every 3 years, but he seemed to be honest and gave us a nice opinion. He was willing to explain things to us which was really nice. The price that he charged wasn't a really good deal, but was right in line with anything else we had heard and was good too
- Duncan Septic ServiceWe purchased our house a year ago, and we discovered that in 14 years the septic had never been pumped. Good, gracious! Called Danny, and he came out within a few days. He and his daughter were very professional and explained all of the things I should be looking at when inspecting how our septic is working. Did a GREAT job and saved us from an eventual backup
- Andrus Excavating & Septic SystemsOwner and his crew, arrived on time, worked efficiently and did a very good job. Was very receptive to my questions and requests. Job was completed with less gravel than estimated. Cost was $300 less than estimate.
- COX'S SEPTIC TANK SVCI was satisfied with their works. They provided us very quick services, they came right out and got the job done.
- DUGGER'S SEPTIC CLEANINGSame day service provided by a professional and courteous gentlemen. I dont know if he was the owner of the business or not but he was obviously very experienced knowing just where to dig to get to the septic tank cap and where clogs might be. He made sure we tried it before he left to make sure of no other clogs. He also advised me to keep the dogs in cause dogs like the nasty smell and like to roll around in stuff. As a owner of a beagle who does very much indeed like to roll around in smelly stuff, I really appreciated this. I had left on vacation knowing we had plumbing issues so was rather anxious when we returned to have these issues addressed. I was so relieved to have this handled so quickly. Price was in line with comparable quotes I was given during inquiry calls to other companies. Definitely would recommend or use again
Septic Tank Companies in Middlesboro
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated we have 13 employees We are open 24/7 emergency Charges are per job no hidden fees Free estimatesRecent Review:I like them. They are local. He was on time and Tyler was a nice man. They are good. Holly is very nice. They are awesome. Never had an issue. Very knowledgeable and do have guarantee. Can't said enough about themTristan F.
- Business Description:Excavation, Retaining Walls, Grading, Concrete work & much moreRecent Review:They did a great job and redirected my driveway allowing it to drain perfectly. I would highly recommend him and I would definitely hire him again.Mark S.
- Business Description:Established in 1982, Lloyd's Electric Service has grown into one of the top electrical contractor companies in the region. Our company offers residential, commercial and industrial electric services, alternative energy solutions, preventative maintenance, and fiber optics installations. Our commitment to our customers and community is apparent through our efficient and high quality work. During our storied history,we have become experienced in a broad range of marketsRecent Review:It was excellent. They came out and went above and beyond on their work.Chad R.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startupAngelita L.
- Business Description:We are a locally, family owned business specializing in septic tanks, storm shelters, retaining walls, and concrete farm products. Distribution boxes, pipe, leaching chambers, and other materials to complete your septic system are always in stock. Delivery is available. Serving our community for 25+ years
- Business Description:Offering Full Septic Services & Portable Toilet Rental, Treatment Plants Service and Grease Truck Pumping In Dry Ridge KY and all surrounding areas.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:Do you want to know what sets Rite-Way Services apart from the competition? We take great pride in the work we do, and go the extra mile to handle your job correctly. We specialize in serving city utilities, factories and commercial businesses, but we also serve residential customers. As a professional plumbing service, we can handle all of your plumbing needs, from cleaning to repairing, vacuuming, testing, consultation, installing, televised inspection, location, and hydro-excavation. Outs..Recent Review:Provider was punctual, professional, and expedient. Awesome work, guys!Jo M.
- Business Description:CJ's Plumbing is a professional plumbing contractor serving the Bedford, KY area. Call 24/7 for affordable plumbing repair service, water leak repair, faucet replacement and repair, and more! Local Plumber, Local Plumbing Contractors, Faucet Installation, Professional Plumbing Service, Faucet Replacement, Plumbing Leak Detection, Leak Detection, Leaking Faucet Repair, New Construction Gas Lines, Sewer Cleaning, Water Line Installation, Sewer Line, Professional Plumbing Contractor, Reliable Pl..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Middlesboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Precision Construction3821 Sunbeam Rd
- All Precision Construction
- Brent Allen Septech430 West Dr
- Brent Allen Septech
- Creative Bobcat Concepts390 Tackett Loop
- Creative Bobcat Concepts
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services104 N MAIN ST
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services
- Frederick, Dr. James B617 23rd St Ste 415
- Frederick, Dr. James B
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising