If you suspect your gutters have damage and need repair, it may be time to consider a gutter replacement. Find out how often you should replace your gutters, and what the signs of bad gutters are.
Get matched with top gutter cleaners in Middlesboro, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local gutter cleaners.
Recent Gutter Cleaning Reviews in Middlesboro
- J Gill Roofing LLCJustin arrived on time with all need materials and performed the work as requested and made additional suggestions while working on gutters. Ask Justin for additional quote to supply and install a chimney cap. Very pleased.
- All Brite House Wash IncExcellent. Small amount of paint came off one section of gutter - contractor went, got paint and repainted without prompting. All personnel were courteous and professional, and CLEANED UP after the job!
- dreamteam paintingQuick and professional. Excellent communication. I would hire again and would recommend their services.
- Eco friendly Pressure WashingThe pressure washing and roof wash Eco Friendly provided for my home was excellent. They where on point with the estimate, showed up on time and where very professional. I would highly recommend they to anyone in need of roof washing & pressure washing services.
- Window Gang - LouisvilleThey arrived early and quickly placed the ladders in place. They had stabilized ladders, therefore, they did not rest or put pressure on my gutters. They quickly performed the service of clean the gutters along with running a cable-like device down the down spout to ensure they were also clear of debris and ready for water. They placed all debris matter in bags and left the area spotless
- Sonlight Window CleaningThe service was absolutely wonderful! They guys were on time (actually a little early which I consider GREAT) and were very polite to my family and I. They were also polite to one another and were very well-mannered. Furthermore, they took great detail in putting on booties inside my house as to help keep it clean. The windows, gutters and roof have never been better-looking since we remodeled 7 years ago. GREAT job, GREAT service
- Window Gang - LouisvilleArrived on time, very courteous and well trained. Used a high water pressure system to clean clutter and no mess left.
- Louisville ExteriorsLast year, we bought a house that required A LOT of rehab. We dealt with a lot of contractors, and we were seriously just "over it" by the time we got around to doing the siding, gutters, facia, and such. I contacted several siding contractors to give me bids on the work as I had already picked out the material I wanted to use. Our home is very unique in that it has a "cabin feel", and we didn't want to lose that but wanted something that was much less maintenance intense than the rough cedar that was existing. The first guy, was a CROOK. He tried to add 1800 square feet to our job and then over charge us on every thing in the bid. Luckily, I took geometry and know how to do math. We told him to take a hike. The next guy was literally "2 guys and a truck". It would have taken them MONTHS to complete such a large job; not to mention they still bid $10K higher out of the gate than Louisville Exteriors did. Then came Josh from Louisville Exteriors. He was professional from the word "go". He discussed with me the specifics of the material we'd chosen, pointed out the specific manufacturer requirements of install in certain areas, took measurements, and got me a "written" bid right where I expected it to be the "first time". He worked with us to complete the look with a few little touches we came up with along the way. He has a "crew"...not two guys and does great work! He told us it would be on before Thanksgiving, and it was. We cannot say enough about working with this team. Do yourself a favor and skip calling the other guys
- Howard's Quality ServicesHoward met me at Lee Brick to pick up a load of blocks because I bit off more than I could chew and hauled it back to my house for me. Hel also helped unload my blocks. He has helped me launch my boat, helped me plant bushes with his auger, cut my lawn, wash the house, the list doesn't end. Sign up and let Howard help you out, you wont regret it
- LeafFilter Gutter ProtectionWhen we saw this product at Ky State Fair, we approached them and asked for information. The person who came to our house was very knowledgeable about the product, construction , etc. he was not pushy, gave us a price we could live with. Within a week, it was installed , we gave no complaints
Gutter Cleaning Services in Middlesboro
- Business Description:We wash homes,businesses, gutters, roofs, sidewalks, decks/porches, driveways, fleet vehicles,personal vehicles, buses, boats, rvs, planes, simi-trucks, and window washingRecent Review:Great, reliable did a great job and very fair price.sandra g.
- Business Description:Roof repair, siding, remodelingRecent Review:Isidro and his crew removed the mold and applied a paint that will keep the mold from re-forming. Isidro also determined that we would need new gutters to prevent the problem from happening again. We had known the gutters were in bad shape and we also knew the leaky gutters were probably causing problems with moisture so we went ahead and hired Isidro's company to remove the old gutters and replace them with new gutters. Isidro always took the time to explain what they were doing and why they were doing it. His crew was hard-working and friendly. We are so happy with the results! We have no signs of mold in the basement and the gutters are doing their job. It is also nice to have attractive gutters nowGloria P.
- Business Description:Hale Roofing, LLC, in Bowling Green, KY, is the area's leading roofing specialist serving Allen, Barren, Butler, Logan and Warren counties since 1978. We specialize in residential roofing and replacement, seamless gutters and more. For all your roofing needs, contact Hale Roofing, LLC in Bowling Green todayRecent Review:No response back from them - never acknowledged my request through Angie's List. This is the second time I have contacted through Angie's List with no response. I am not sure method actually works. Contracted the job elsewhereCynthia B.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:We have four employees.
- Business Description:Isaacs Exterior Specialist- We are fully insured,free estimates, 25 years experience, travis- 859-285-9154 william- 859-621-2334 office- 502-535-5020 we do just about everything on the exterior of a house and even some on the interior. Everything commercial and residential. Our main specialty includes roofing, from shingles, to metal, to epdm, torch down, copper, and any other roofing systems. Also replacement windows, vinyl siding, hardy plank, stucco, interior and exterior painting, new ..Recent Review:They were responsible for putting on a 20x18 ft extension on our existing pole barn. The crew showed up the first day and dug the posts and set them efficiently. After that the entire project went downhill. The trusses on the existing barn were apparently not standard. They attempted to jerry rig the roof supports by CUTTING in more than 1/2 way into the 2x6 support and setting up the trusses in the cutout! They said they were going to reinforce it later. Obviously we told them this was unacceptable and they had to remove the ruined supports and order the correct trusses. It turned out they said it would take weeks for those trusses to come in so my husband ended up making some of them on his day off. The owners son is on the crew and wanted to make them out of soft pine instead of the normal standard harder wood used for supports. We had to demand the proper wood for the job. One of the supporting posts had moved after it was set. They put the barn up around it anyway. It was so bowed a gutter could not be put on properly and drain. We had to ask that they fix it. They did fix it but again my husband did most of the work. The actual placing of the metal is sloppy. They consistently misses screwing the supports when putting the metal roof on. You can see multiple screws on the underside of the roof where they missed the boards entirely. They also never used a chalk line when attaching the sides of the barn. The screws are in wavy lines with nothing straight or neat. We changed the color of the barn trim with this job. They spray painted over the old trim "to see if they could get it to match" but over sprayed all over the place. It looks sloppy and never asked us about painting the metal. When confronted about the mess he said he would fix it. Some of the "fixes" involved scrubbing with a solvent (which didn't clean it all up) or placing 3 scraps of siding on one corner where the overspray was. They never showed up before 10:30 except for the first day and also didn't get much done the days they were there. He constantly asked for more money in smaller increments to "buy supplies" which was not in the arranged contract. He said he had no cash flow. From a project management standpoint they never had everything they needed and would go to the store to get whatever they needed and come back hours later or not at all. The project took 45 days but could have been done in a week with an efficient crew and better project management. The main shingled house's roof was subcontracted out to a crew that did not speak English. I do not know their name. They completed the roof in two days and did an OK but not perfect job. The weather was a little cold to allow the shingles to set properly. I did not know this at the time or would have asked them to do it another day. I hope it will be ok. They could have cleaned up better but at least these guys showed up on time and actually worked hard. <br /Laura M.
- Business Description:All your home needs specializing in custom built cabinet's and interior trim
- Business Description:We are a local home improvement company. We offer seamless Gutters and home construction. We specialize in Gutters, roofing and general building.Recent Review:unknownHoward C.
- Business Description:Field To Finish has been in business for 28 years. We are a General Constractor. We have imployees that are well trained and detonated to our work. Pride is our goal !!! We have only one crew that I personally work owith everyday. Jobs are not drawn out that way. You the homeowner can see our progress daily we are well mannered and respect you as our customer. With God by our side we give the best service possible
Deals in Middlesboro for Gutter Cleaning
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter cleaning service articles
What is gutter cleaning, and why is it important? From benefits and cost to recommended cleaning frequency, we bring you essential gutter cleaning basics you need to know.
Cleaning the outside of your gutters may not be something you’ve considered, but it’s key for maintaining curb appeal, preventing buildup, and keeping your home looking its best. Use these five tips to safely restore that like-new shine to your gutters.
Find gutter cleaners in
- Cumberland Gap
- New Tazewell
- Flat Lick
- Rose Hill
- La Follette
- Powder Springs
- Bean Station
gutter cleaners in Middlesboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- ACA Handyman Solutions
- Extra Mile Painting211 E. Pike Street
- Extra Mile Painting
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Field To Finish Construction
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- Life Time Seamless GuttersPO Box 4
- Life Time Seamless Gutters
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Moreland Homes LLC
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Rick Skeens Professional Painting47 Meathouse Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Roof & Remodeling Solutions109 Maple St
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- Repairs For You