Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Glasgow, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Glasgow
- Statham's Garage Door ServiceIt went great. This vendor provided awesome professional service and worked to make the experience as painless as possible. They were quick and didn't inconvenience me in the least. Highly recommend and would use again.
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future
- Distinctive Design RemodelingOngoing, weather restricting full cleanup, landscaping and final finish. But looks like final project will be acceptable.
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & ConstructionAfter calling for a estimate,they came promptly and estimate was very competitive. We decided to do business with ky Gutter Pro and was very pleased with how the job turned out. Our business looks much better from a curb side appeal.
- Reynolds BuildersRD Reynolds built a huge, beautiful wood porch onto our home. He used new siding and roofing that blended in perfectly with what we already had. He used top quality materials, and he hired good help who also provided quality service. Every evening, he and his crew cleaned up the worksite to make sure no scraps, nails, or screws were left out. We have already recommended RD Reynolds to all of our friends and family, and we will use him again in the future! He is the best builder in the Fleming/Rowan surrounding areas
- Blumberg Cabinetry and ConstructionI have a long history with this company. While i was working for my previous employer, Tate Blumberg and coworkers/employees did an entire remodel of a whole house for us. They gutted the whole thing and remade it from the ground up - including structural work, plumbing, electrical, tiling, hardwood floors. They job was perfect and exactly what we asked for. Later, they built a huge wrap around deck on the 'master' house. Now that I own a home, we knew who we wanted to build our garage. Mr. Blumberg came to our house and allowed us to describe what kind of building we wanted. He came back with questions that narrowed down our ideas into a design. He has now visited us 3 times and we have a design and a very competitive quote. Mr. Blumberg is very adept at his profession. He is precise, honest and hardworking. He is one of very few builders who do not require that you have blueprints - he is very willing to work with your ideas to get you exactly what you want, and will present the pros and cons of your choices - for expense, aesthetics, functionality, etc. We have also had Mr. Blumberg build a white oak pergola on a rental house that we own, which was so exactly what we wanted that we are having him build one on our house, too
- Mount View MetalIt only took them about two weeks. If I had a problem I would call them and they would come out within a day to fix it at no additional charge. They even also installed some handrails down my front steps in about an hour and are always on time and do great work.
- Country Barn BuildersI contracted Country Barn Builders to build a 28 x 40 metal barn with three 10 x 10 doors. They showed up when they said they would and finished the entire project in a very timely manner. I was very impressed with the high quality of work they preformed and the very reasonable price they charged. The crew was friendly and professional and cleaned up well after the job was finished. I would definitely use this company for needs of this type in the future and highly recommend them to anyone needing a barn or outbuilding
- Drake Custom Construction LLCWithout a hitch, all work performed as promised with no surprises. John Drake was a pleasure to do business with.
- Reynolds BuildersExcellent process. Met several times to review to plans and discuss changes. Signed contract listing pay schedule. Always fair and willing to answer questions and concerns. Six homes were built by this man on our street with mine being the second one. To my knowledge all home owners are as pleased as I was
Garage Builders in Glasgow
- Business Description:Discover the building team with a difference! Leading the local construction industry is the combined strength of two brothers, that are serious about exceptional quality and fair prices. Specializing in (Pole Barn) Post Frame construction, this is the team you can trust. Every new construction is built with YOUR needs in mind. Stoltz Co provides custom solutions in the middle Tennessee and southern Kentucky area. ..Recent Review:Mahlon and Will have transformed our property. They are seriously answered prayer. In the last couple of years they've added a greenhouse, transformed our sideyard with raised beds, and built a beautiful art barn/three car garage. We've had bad experiences with contractors in the past. They wouldn't show up. They gouged us with hidden expenses. Stolz Co is honest and hardworking. They were here every day. They stayed close to budget, and went above and beyond to meet our expectations. So pleased and so very grateful!! Highly recommend.Becky S.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Recent Review:Rick seemed great at first and we really looked forward to working with him. We paid him $1000 to start. Then he hired contractors to do his work. They arrived, did some dry wall for a few days and never finished the job. A week later we asked him what was going on and didn't hear from him. He finally told us that his brother would be contacting us to finish the job but again this did not happen. It's been almost a month and Rick said he would be refunding us $800. Again this has not happened and he is continuing to tell us that he is waiting for next week or another payment to come inJessica S.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:It took Shed-I-Master over a year to finish our shed. We did not pass inspection because they took short cuts when building our shed. Nails were poking out of wood. They did not use outdoor paint for the shutters. They replaced them and gave us window boxes that were too heavy. The anchors were not properly installed. When the inspector touched the concrete with his shoe, it broke. The loft is not reinforcedSharon B.
- Business Description:Free estimates, LLC we are all self contractors I run a three man crew. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:I never heard back from him after he looked at roof.Shawn H.
- Business Description:Handi-Port All Steel Garages and Carports is a locally owned and operated business of 25+ years. We offer some of the prices around on carports and garages. We also offer a Rent-To-Own program that requires no credit checkRecent Review:I placed an order for blueprints for a building in 08/30/2019. After getting the runaround for nearly 8 months I called another supplier. I was provided with blueprints in 5 days. I contacted Handiports/Wilson manufacturing and they deny giving me a refund saying the engineering charged them for the blueprints and they have had them since 3/27/2020. The communication at this company is a joke as I’ve called numerous times and have been very lenient and patient and I never get a return call. I’ve always had to call back. Steer as far away from this company as possible. I wish I had read reviews first, it looks like I walked right into a trap and am just lucky these clowns never made it to the building phase as I’m sure that would have been another nightmareTodd S.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:We specialize in decks and fences.
- Recent Review:GREAT! They take pride in doing a job well. They reasonably charge for their services. Very knowledgeable and skilled. <br />crystal e.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Park City
- Smiths Grove
- Cave City
- Summer Shade
- Horse Cave
- Bowling Green
- Plum Springs
- Red Boiling Springs
garage builders in Glasgow
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3c's Construction4794 State Route 121
- 3c's Construction
- Bartons Storage Buildings3300 CUMBERLAND FALLS HWY
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Brothers Painting 2 Remodeling109 Orchard St
- Bartons Storage Buildings
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- James Miller301 1st Street
Clay City, Kentucky
- JB Electric LLCPO Box 14
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- J&H Construction Co.
- keith long construction3465 judio rd
- Kentucky Barns2988 Louisville Rd
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & Construction518 indian creek rd
- Kentucky Restoration & Remodeling1220 Merritt School Rd
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- keith long construction
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- Randal Smith Siding109 Ensminger Dr
- Reliable Restoration, Inc.1411 Scottsville Rd
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- R&M Concret