Many homeowners get their carpets cleaned when the seasons change. But are you supposed to tip a carpet cleaner for their service? If so, how much? Here's what to know.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Glasgow, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Glasgow
- Boston Carpet and Air Duct CleaningExcellent work! Boston Carpet was prompt, professional and extremely friendly. We had a lot of drywall dust in our vents after a basement finish job. They were thorough and helped return our house to normal. Would definitely recommend 👌!!
- BETTER CARE CARPETSo easy to schedule, prompt arrival for our appointment. I received a call the night before our service to be sure he had the right directions. Carpets are clean and smell great! Owner is a very friendly.
- BETTER CARE CARPETThese guys were very professional, friendly, reasonably priced and came to us when no one else would. The carpets look amazing! I highly recommmend!!
- BETTER CARE CARPETIt is so difficult to find people these days that you can trust and do amazing work and exactly what you were expecting! I can tell you that this company goes above and beyond. They far exceeded all of my expectations! I will never use anyone else!
- Sirlene's Cleaning ServiceSirlene and her crew did an outstanding job. In every area I asked them to clean, they did a true, thorough deep cleaning. The place was immaculate. In addition, they cleaned another room beyond my original request. Their work was quick, efficient, and of the highest quality. I'd recommend her wholeheartedly
- BETTER CARE CARPETCame earlier than expected..that was great. Very friendly and told us ways to take care of carpet. What spot remover to buy. Did a great job, will definitely have them again.
- BETTER CARE CARPETKevin( owner) and better care carpet is the best. We first hired this company to shampoo our carpet at Georgetown college back in 2018 and ever since they have never failed our expectation. reasonable price, time flexible and the heart they put through their job. I am sure Georgetown college shall continue to work with better care Carpet in the next 5-10 years easily. This company is the best. 100% recommended
- BETTER CARE CARPETThe service was amazing! The guys that cleaned the carpets were very professional! I will definitely be giving them a call back!
- BETTER CARE CARPETI would recommend Better Care to anyone that needed carpets cleaned. Excellent service, great people, and the carpets always look amazing. I’ve been using them for years and I always get A+ service!
- BETTER CARE CARPETBettercare is a top notch company. All employees are very personable and professional. They do quality work at very reasonable prices. Would not hesitate to recommend them and infact I have many times.
Carpet Cleaners in Glasgow
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:MonsterClean is locally owned and operated by Henderson resident Dave Chrisman, who has worked in this industry since 1999 and obtained Master Textile Cleaner status in 2005 from the IICRC. MonsterClean is an approved service provider by the Carpet & Rug Institute. We use environmentally friendly 'green seal of approval' products that are safe for your family and your pets while being bio-degradable and ecologically sound. We use van powered equipment, (the most powerful equipment available i..Recent Review:Monsterclean pleased me and I require perfection.carrie w.
- Recent Review:Terrible. Regret. Anger. These are the best 3 words to describe Stanley Steemer. I just finished remodeling my entire home. Kitchen included. PLEASE NOTE: I do not, and no one lives in this house yet. We are not renting it out nor do we plan to. We were just about to move in once I finished all the remodeling. Also, I did not hire any third-party contractors, I did all the work myself. I decided, since I just finished major remodeling, it would be a good idea to have my air ducts cleaned, as we would soon be moving in with a newborn. I thought I was hiring the best and most professional company. Unfortunately, I wish I could rewind the clock and never have called Stanley Steemers. To finish the remodel I purchased all new appliances for my kitchen. I had just put them into place and removed the plastic protective covers prior to calling Stanley. I haven't even plugged them in yet! Again, no one lives in the home, and I just finished remodeling. This was the last step to being able to move in with my family. I called Stanley to finally finish my remodel and start moving in. Their technicians came on September 17 2021 to clean my air ducts. They wrapped up and headed out. I then walked around to check the air ducts and the job they did. That's when I noticed a large dent on the front of my refrigerator. My brand new refrigerator! That I just put into place and haven't even plugged in or taken the plastic from inside out yet! They lost control of their whip hose and the connection of their whip hose and air hose wacked into the front of my refrigerator. Which they state IS possible but their technicians are ‘adamant’ this didn’t happen. From where the impact happened there is a scratch that goes from the dent straight to the air duct next to the fridge. Like an arrow! After I noticed this I continued to check my home. And to top it off they didn't even finish cleaning all my air ducts. (The same ‘trustworthy’ techs that claim the damage didn’t happen) They forgot one. So $450 for a dented scratched BRAND NEW fridge and a job not complete. I was upset, to say the least. I am just now writing this complaint because I have been trying to work it out with Stanley. I first called them immediately after their technicians left. They filed the complaint, and then I was contacted by someone else. I submitted the photos of the damage and told them what happen. They told me their technicians denied the damage. Of course, they would! They didn't even finish the job they were hired to do, why would they be honest about that! I was not happy with their answer and requested their manager, who came to inspect the home and the damage. I presented all the evidence to them and they took it back to submit to their higher-ups. I was just now contacted by someone else at Stanley, on October 4, 2021, not a manager or anyone of importance, just a messenger to inform me that they do not believe they caused the damage and are denying it. They stated they do not use any equipment that could cause a dent like that. (but remember, they said it was POSSIBLE for the tech to lose control of their equipment and cause the damage, just unlikely) When I asked about the metal connection between their whip hose and air compressor hose I was pretty much ignored. I don't think they expected me to bring that up. More dishonesty! I was offered ‘$100’ to essentially buy my silence. I refused to be bought. To top it off, one of their managers in the midst of this month-long back and forth told me to call their Complaint Hotline…. ThanksMichael M.
- Business Description:The ultimate in tile and grout cleaning. We clean Carpet and more with fantastic results! Our services include natural stone cleaning, tile cleaning, and sealing, janitorial, grout color, Glasgow, Bowling Green, K
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Recent Review:<p>It went great...They were nice, done a great job, was in and out within a few hours. To beat it all our carpet was sanitized, clean, and dry within a couple of hours. Will use them again....and again.</p> <br /craig b.
- Business Description:We are a new company but not new to type of services we have to offer. we are honest and dependable with reasonable prices which is becoming rare these days.
- Business Description:Premier Custom Carpet Care has the manpower of 13 employees to get the job done on time and the customer will always be guaranteed that their service is satisfactory to them before our technicians leave or at the end of job completion. We do not subcontract anything except for electrical, HVAC and Plumbing everything else is performed by a division of JD Harris Builders Inc employee. We have 30 days payment period and promotions can be seen on our website
- Business Description:Our unique "Carpet Color Care" services are providing residential and commercial property owners with a cost-effective alternative to costly and usually unnecessary carpet replacement. Savings of 50% to 85% compared to carpet replacements costs. Faded, stained, wrong color, outdated color, wrong color or just plain ugly carpet- we are the original and only complete on-site carpet dyeing and color restoration service company in the USA. Certified Carpet Dyemasters and Colorists perform our ser..Recent Review:Our purple carpet had about 100 urine stains from previous dogs and our own. The specialist, Robert, matched to color and treated every spot. If we didn't know where they were, we'd never know they spots had been there. Perfect jobTommy M.
- Business Description:Locally trusted marketing specialist helping growing businesses out of Kentucky. I know what it takes in the state of Kentucky to get a business off the ground and flourishing. I also know how difficult it is to find someone to work with for your business that is trust-able and dependable. I have a loyal customer base throughout KY and am looking to expand my services to more small to medium sized businesses. I work one-on-one with my customers on forming a business plan that yields a high re..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Buying carpet involves a lot of decision-making, including whether you want to purchase a stain protector. Is it worth it? This post will help you decide.
Hand-woven Persian rugs are luxurious, beautiful pieces of art as well as durable floor coverings. If you want those rich colors and designs to continue to shine, learn how to maintain your Persian rug the right way with these tips.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Park City
- Smiths Grove
- Cave City
- Summer Shade
- Horse Cave
- Bowling Green
- Plum Springs
- Red Boiling Springs
carpet cleaners in Glasgow
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 Star Carpet Cleaning Nashville3000 Lincoya Bay Dr
- 5 Star Carpet Cleaning Nashville
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brothers Painting 2 Remodeling109 Orchard St
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- H&M Hard Surface Restorationp.o. box 694
- H&M Hard Surface Restoration
- Premier Custom Carpet Care2786 Old US 25 N.
- Premier Custom Carpet Care
- World Painting466 Clarkson Rd
- World Painting
- Xtreme Clean Carpet & Upholstery Service LLCP.O. Box 2125
- Xtreme Clean Carpet & Upholstery Service LLC