Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Glasgow, KY
There are 6 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Glasgow
- J&G constructionWent great! We have a long driveway with a turnaround and a 3 car garage off to the side. They took the initiative to form a lot of angles to add character. Added work for them but showed a lot of personal pride on their part. They were very nice people and we enjoyed having them on our property!!
- United Dynamics IncI have been thoroughly impressed by every aspect of this company. From start to finish, everyone I have had contact with has been courteous, professional, and personable. I would recommend this company to anyone!
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future
- Mabry excavationIt was great josh came and took care of everything, we did have some weather short comings however he completed everything and was honest. I plan to use him more in the future to other work!
- Master ServicesThe whole process went very well and a lot faster than I thought... This is the only reason that I gave Price a B rating. They were here 2 days (a total of 16 hours) which meant that I paid them $500 an hour for this installation. I thought it would take a week and around 5 people would be here (there were 3). They arrived went straight to work,. had the basement dug out in no time ... installed the pipe and had it covered and was ready to do the wrap.. I didn't like the way the wrap looked so they stopped and returned the next day.. They took down all the wrap they had installed the day before and started over... It started looking much better... The first day all three worked in the basement, on the second day, two worked the basement and one stayed in the yard....These three guys were great and worked really well together.. They were so nice and friendly but very professional.. They made sure I was satisfied with the work.. The only thing they didn't do was to clean the driveway... It was dark when they finished and had to drive back to Knoxville that night (a four hour drive) so I cleaned it myself.... It was a mess and took nearly 3 hours to do.
- ARCHITECTURAL CONCRETE INC.Couldn’t have been more professional. My flake garage turned out better than I could imagine. Would recommend!
- Thompson ConcreteGreat Company! Called for estimate, Alex came out in a very timely manner and gave me a quote for repair. Called back when he said he would and gave me very honest answers and expert suggestions on what to do. Very trustworthy and professional.
- Thompson ConcreteThompson Concrete installed a 32x40 pad for my shop. They were on time, clean, courteous, and professional. They provided a excellent product, at an unbeatable price. I will highly recommend Thompson Concrete to anyone who needs concrete work.
- Thompson ConcreteThey were very professional and prompt. There was an issue that was unforeseen and to no ones fault, but they handled it without blinking an eye. Great job overall and will for sure be going back to them for any future concrete needs.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Glasgow
- Business Description:Here at big league concrete we specialize in concrete installations such as driveways, sidewalks, patios, parking areas, retaining walls, and footers. Our team has the knowledge and experience to handle any job big or small we can do it all. We have over 30 years worth of experience in excavation and concrete installation. We pride our selves on craftsmanship and fine details and by doing this we deliver a amazing product at an even better price.Recent Review:They tore up my yard and left it torn up would not respond to phone calls with a date to complete the job he was hired to do. Driveway holds water and was not done to the specifications that was quoted. do not do business with this company if you want a good jobCindy H.
- Business Description:I do concrete work excavation land clean up and clearing water and sewer lines bush hogging roofing siding I am licensed and insured
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems, Inc. is Middle Tennessee's oldest locally owned & operated foundation repair and waterproofing company. USS provides residential and commercial services. Licensed, insured, free estimates, lifetime warranties. Member of BBB & Tennessee Drugfree WorkplaceRecent Review:I had no idea what I was getting into or what USS would do. But they explained it well, I felt the price was fair, the work was efficient, the guy who did the work was super, and the results were just what I needed to keep my concrete driveway from needing to be replacedWilliam S.
- Business Description:Foundation Solutionworks is your local, certified basement, crawl space, and foundation repair specialists. They specialize in professional services that improve the health and functionality of your below-grade space: Basement Waterproofing Crawl Space Repair Sump Pumps Foundation Repair Concrete Lifting and Leveling Humidity and Mold Control We will make your basement, crawl space, and foundation safe and usable. With free, no obligation estimates, patented products, and lifetime warranties ..Recent Review:Shaun discovered a water leak in our bathroom wall that we didn't know we had. He came out within a day or 2 of contact and his crew started in 2 weeks as he said they would. They came out every day until the job was complete. He walked us through the process of the encapsulation, sump pump and dehumifider installation. They jacked up one bathroom floor and supported the other bathroom floor. We had more problems than we realized when we contacted him. If you have foundation problems call ShaunPAM W.
- Business Description:Here at Phillips Waterproofing we pride ourselves on the high quality work and commitment to customer satisfaction provided on every project. With over 40 years of experience in the industry we are a standard leader. Being owner operated means that the owner will be on every job making sure it gets done correctly the first time. Our attention to detail is second to none and we promise to deliver in a timely and highly professional manner on any project we take on. Phillips Waterproofing speci..Recent Review:It was fine. The service was great. They came here and fixed it. They were here when they said they were gonna be here.Larry R.
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installationRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
- Business Description:�FREE ESTIMATES under a 50 mile radius of Campbellsville. Thompson Concrete opened its doors in 2018, and has been providing great products and services ever since. What sets us apart from the rest is our ability to customize our offering to customers’ needs, as well as our fantastic team of specialists. No matter how unique or challenging your request is, you can count on us to find the right solution for you. Browse through our products and services below, and get in touch with us today. T..Recent Review:Great Company! Called for estimate, Alex came out in a very timely manner and gave me a quote for repair. Called back when he said he would and gave me very honest answers and expert suggestions on what to do. Very trustworthy and professionaltracy a.
- Business Description:Alford Home Solutions has been dedicated to providing quality work on homes and businesses throughout West Virginia since 1963. Originally a pest control company, we have since expanded our services and our service area, which now includes the Tri-State Area area, with home solutions also available in Kentucky and Ohio. We specialize in Foundation Repair, Concrete Repair, Waterproofing, Pest Control, Crawl Space Encapsulation, Basement Finishing, Bath Remodeling, and Patio Structures. Additio..Recent Review:I did not consider for deck job as we had work done by them previously. First of all, they contract out the work without telling you. The did a good job on the foundation. The work that was required after the foundation, such as the yard, was terrible. They would not take responsibility for shoddy work, said they did all they could do and would not return any further callstina w.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Concrete sealing costs vary depending on the type of concrete you use and the size of your driveway. Here’s everything you need to know to budget for your project.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Glasgow
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Concrete Leveling IncPO Box 1208
- adams contracting and handyman120 apache dr
- Alford Home Solutions Inc6316 Maccorkle Ave SW
Saint Albans, West Virginia
- All Farm & Home Services LLC4165 Love Lee Rd
- All Precision Construction3821 Sunbeam Rd
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- Authentic Stone Creations169 East Reynolds Rd Suite 201 E
- A-1 Concrete Leveling Inc
- B3 Contracting, LLC
Cave Spring, Kentucky
- Big League Concrete1901 Curtiswood Ln W
- Blue Grass Paving & Contracting187 Stanley Way
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc4616 Pinewood Rd
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- B3 Contracting, LLC
- C & K Pressure Washing Service127 Richmond Avenue
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Case Foundation Systems449 Downes Ter
- Cecil Construction1645 Clarktown Road
New Haven, Kentucky
- Celtstone Surfaces4219 Woodward Road
- Complete Repair Ky. Inc.3645 Nicholasville Rd
- Concrete SolutionsPo Box 1413
- Concrete SolutionsPo box 1413
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- Custom Concrete Cutting LLC3409 Boyds Knob Rd
- C & K Pressure Washing Service
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- Jaimes Masonry LLC1012 Southern Ave
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- Jordan's Decorative Concrete1240 Nest Egg Rd
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- J&H Construction Co.
- KC Construction454 Rowletts Cave Springs Rd
Horse Cave, Kentucky
- KC Construction
- New Era Concrete Design145 Lake Park ct
- New Era Concrete Design