The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Bowling Green, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Bowling Green
- Town Square Builders IncI was really pleased with his work. In fact, I've hired this company to do major repair work caused by poor workmanship in the original construction. One again, challenges were met with creativity and attention to quality.
- Town Square Builders IncVery very well! The service provider is an excellent professional with skills far beyond others we interviewed for the work. We'd recommend him for anyone who'd have need for excellent workmanship and patient attention to detail.
- Reliable Restoration, Inc.We had contracted them in April 2007. They broke our repairs into two sections. The first was to replace th rotted entryway which was 500 down and then 500 upon completion.Then we tried to get them to finish the second half of the contract which is when the problems began. They were to replace the front door, door frame, storm door, fill exterior gap and wrap door frame and trim with aluminum. It took 6 weeks to get back in touch with these people. They just showed up one day and completed the only half of the work. After the work they left and did not ask for payment or anything. They did not install the retainer strips to the storm door which the screen was the only thing holding the glass in. We had two small children at the time and the situation was dangerous and the glass could fall out and break. They did not fill the exterior gap nor did they wrap the door fram and trim with aluminum. They also busted our dry wall on the inside and beat up our trim on the inside very badly and now needs to be replaced. We contacted the owner of the company to come out but he declined to come out and look at the sloppy job. This was a terrible experience and the owner just threatened us the whole time even with the partial and sloppy work
- Culbreth ConstructionContractor leveled area and put in footer. County has NO building regulations, so NONE were followed. Sub-contractor put up block walls, contractor put on roof. Contractor requested funds ($18000) to pick up windows and doors, as well as pay for concrete work. Contractor NEVER RETURNED. 30 days later, the walls started to crack as the foundation settled. Had to have a foundation company from Louisville place 6 pillars under the foundation to keep the entire building from crumbling. ($5000). Turns out, contractor had no insurance. Contractor used the money to pay for construction on other homes. Left balance due on concrete blocks used
Garage Builders in Bowling Green
- Business Description:Discover the building team with a difference! Leading the local construction industry is the combined strength of two brothers, that are serious about exceptional quality and fair prices. Specializing in (Pole Barn) Post Frame construction, this is the team you can trust. Every new construction is built with YOUR needs in mind. Stoltz Co provides custom solutions in the middle Tennessee and southern Kentucky area. ..Recent Review:Mahlon and Will have transformed our property. They are seriously answered prayer. In the last couple of years they've added a greenhouse, transformed our sideyard with raised beds, and built a beautiful art barn/three car garage. We've had bad experiences with contractors in the past. They wouldn't show up. They gouged us with hidden expenses. Stolz Co is honest and hardworking. They were here every day. They stayed close to budget, and went above and beyond to meet our expectations. So pleased and so very grateful!! Highly recommend.Becky S.
- Business Description:Hard Times Carpentry will work fast, focused and efficiently FOR YOU! With 20+ years experience working as a Master level Carpenter, building construction, renovation, repair, and remodeling, we can personally guarantee, the job YOU NEED done, will be DONE RIGHT! I started my business, Hard Times Carpentry, with a focus on delivering true quality work at a fair price. Why pay a general contractor to hire a subcontracted carpenter to do the work you need done, when you can skip the middle..Recent Review:Everything went smooth. Joe had everything under control, knew just what needed to be done, and did a fantastic job!Cris M.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We install the highest quality and industry-leading storm shelters and safe rooms in the Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky areas. The storm shelters can be installed in the garage or outdoors along with above ground safe rooms. Our goal is to provide families the protection needed to weather any storm. Whether it be our garage flush mounts or our outdoor storm shelters, we have one just right for any size familyRecent Review:John and his team were excellent from the first conversation to the install. He explained all the options and cost breakdown clearly and worked to ensure we were confident with our decision. He is VERY responsive and his team did an amazing job on the installation. They were timely, courteous and went out of their way to ensure every part of the install was to our expectations. They also cleaned up and ensured our space was spotless before they left. This was an excellent experience and we couldn't be happier with the piece of mind they provided at a great price. If you are considering a storm shelter do yourself a favor and give John a callNeftali A.
- Recent Review:Rick seemed great at first and we really looked forward to working with him. We paid him $1000 to start. Then he hired contractors to do his work. They arrived, did some dry wall for a few days and never finished the job. A week later we asked him what was going on and didn't hear from him. He finally told us that his brother would be contacting us to finish the job but again this did not happen. It's been almost a month and Rick said he would be refunding us $800. Again this has not happened and he is continuing to tell us that he is waiting for next week or another payment to come inJessica S.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:Very bad. The work performed was not per our agreement. 1. Roof lines do not match to existing structure per our agreement. 2. Numerous "Shiners's"(explosed roofing nails in water channels). This will result in a leaking roof. 3. One 12'X24' wall close to 1" out of square. 4. They cut the wall 2X4's too short which caused gaps in floor 5. They damaged the existing roof when they "stuffed" the new shingles under the old ones. 6. The roofing merge to the existing roof is not done correctly 7. The LP siding was stapled on. According to the LP company, you must use nails or the warranty is nullified. 8. Since the roofing is not installed correctly the shingle warranty is nullified. 9. I have emailed, sent text's and left John Sheanshang voice messages with zero response. I have given him plenty of opportunity to make it right. He was not at the job site when the job was completed. I looked his son straight in the eye before payment and asked if the issues would be taken care of and he said yes. Not a good way to handle business. In addition I gave an extra $50 for the crewMike M.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:We provide services to include general remodeling to Pole Barn construction. Licensed and insured in Warren County, KY and Bowling Green, KY.
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi..Recent Review:It never happened they call me to set appointment never show up never call backEddie L.
- Business Description:I am a small business trying to live the American Dream. If your job is beyond my abilities I will inform you up front. Have tools to repair just about anything. Have insurance. Will not settle for less than 100% customer satisfaction
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Plum Springs
- Smiths Grove
- Park City
- Cave City
- Cross Plains
- Horse Cave
garage builders in Bowling Green
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Atek Electric, LLC1017A Shive Lane
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Atek Electric, LLC
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- Hall's Construction and Remodeling90 Blue Fork Ln
- Hall's Construction and Remodeling
- Ken Dearing Construction2232 Petros Browning Rd
- Ken Dearing Construction
- Miller Remodeling & Painting703 Lancaster St
- Miller Remodeling & Painting