Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Fort Knox, KY
There are 17 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Fort Knox
- C King Construction LlcThis company repaired all wall cracks in my basement and installed a drain system on all walls of my basement. This company showed up when they were suppose to and completed the work on my basement in a timely matter. I had to contact this company to come back out after the work was done but come to find out, the problem we experienced was not due to any of the work this company had previously done however they still repaired the problem without charging us anymore money. Would definitely recommend this company to others
- Advanced Restoration & WaterproofingGreat service. Went above and beyond to help me understand the problem. Offered their service to correct situation but also offered me a way to correct myself. Absolutely wonderful company. Highly recommend!
- Highland Basement WaterproofingI can’t say enough about Highland’s work. They did a tremendous job. We had had a problem for years with water in the basement and the resultant mold. Finally, we felt enough was enough and decided to look for a waterproofing company. We were impressed by the reviews for Highland and decided to go with them. The 2-day job and result were exactly as they said it would be. The men were incredibly efficient and the finished product was, really, a thing of beauty. Also, the final price was just as quoted. We’ve had plenty of rain in the month since the work was done and not a drop in the basement. We’re immensely satisfied
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - LouisvilleIt went well. Job performed in a timely fashion and site was cleaned at conclusion of work. Workers were polite and hardworking.
- A.G. WATERPROOFINGAnthony was awesome! I can't stress that enough. Super nice guy, very dependable and honest. His prices are GREAT and we sure couldn't be any happier. I recommend him all the time with confidence. The quotes we received from the "other guys" were 3 times higher! That's because they have high overhead and advertising. He pays his workers well and they are courteous and thankful. I agree with the comment above where the customer said he even came out on the holiday -- he also did that for us. Thanks for reading my review. I promise every word is true. He gets all A+++ from us
- Gardner Construction IncThe upfront work was wonderful with a full investigation of what's causing the problem. I discussed with Eric the cause of the moisture and the options. He spent a great deal of time explaining it all to me so I was very comfortable with the work they would perform and comfortable with the decision to go ahead. I had a tight time frame as I was selling my home and getting ready to leave for vacation. They were able to squeeze me in to their schedule within a few days and completed the job in one day. They called in many extra hands to help get it all done. They also had to tear out 2 closets to get to the floor and arranged for another company to come pick up the extra material (at my expense). It was a relief to get it all taken care of in one day. One of the owners was on sight during the project and actively involved in directing the team. They did a great job
- Acculevel IncThey were excellent. They replied to my inquiry promptly and sent an estimator. The price was good. They scheduled the work in a reasonable time. The workers showed up on time; worked hard the whole time; finished the work; cleaned up the area and left. We would highly recommend them.
- Best Waterproofing LLCThey did a fantastic job. Very polite and friendly. Cleaned up after they were finished. Showed me what they were doing. Would recommend them highly
- Highland Basement WaterproofingIt was done very professionally. The three gentlemen were here on Thursday at 8:30 and were finished by 10:30 that morning. They did an absolutely fabulous job. The mess was cleaned up perfectly and the job looked wonderful. I am so glad that we had it done when we did because of the awful rain that we had over the weekend. I understand the job is guaranteed for lifetime even if we sell the house to someone else. I would definitely recommend Highland Basement Waterproofing to anyone with a water problem. They are top notch
- Champion Waterproofing & Piering LLCI got this work done awhile ago - early 2019. I wanted to a decent period of time to lapse and multiple heavy rains to occur before I made my review: I'm very happy to say that my basement is still bone dry after a full year! Champion was neither the least nor most expensive option, they were approximately in the middle of the estimates that I got. Everybody I dealt with was very knowledgeable and professional. I want to say especially that the installation crew did an amazing job cleaning up after a messy, muddy job. Overall, I would highly recommend this company
Basement Waterproofers in Fort Knox
- Business Description:Protect your home” call a Louisville basement waterproofing company you can trust to give you the best pricing, most reliable service, and a lifetime transferable warranty. 502-457-1962 Ready for us to take the worry out of your wet basement? That’s where Best Waterproofing can step in. We specialize in a variety of services for less than you think. No mater the size of your budget we can help deliver incredible value for your dollar. With Best waterproofing we continue to meet the demands o..Recent Review:They did a fantastic job. Very polite and friendly. Cleaned up after they were finished. Showed me what they were doing. Would recommend them highlykitty b.
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installationRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
- Business Description:Here at Phillips Waterproofing we pride ourselves on the high quality work and commitment to customer satisfaction provided on every project. With over 40 years of experience in the industry we are a standard leader. Being owner operated means that the owner will be on every job making sure it gets done correctly the first time. Our attention to detail is second to none and we promise to deliver in a timely and highly professional manner on any project we take on. Phillips Waterproofing speci..Recent Review:It was fine. The service was great. They came here and fixed it. They were here when they said they were gonna be here.Larry R.
- Business Description:As an experienced professional in the waterproofing and foundation industry. We are a certified FASFLO dealer who has been in business since 1978. Serving Lexington, Louisville, and all Central, Northern, and Eastern Kentucky locations. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:The project went smoothly. The crew finished the work in the rain.Joe W.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company that takes great pride in a job well done. We have been fixing foundations for three generations.Recent Review:This company repaired all wall cracks in my basement and installed a drain system on all walls of my basement. This company showed up when they were suppose to and completed the work on my basement in a timely matter. I had to contact this company to come back out after the work was done but come to find out, the problem we experienced was not due to any of the work this company had previously done however they still repaired the problem without charging us anymore money. Would definitely recommend this company to othersAngie W.
- Business Description:Award winning. Crawlspace Doctor provides free evaluations to homeowners with crawlspace concerns. We thoroughly examine the entire crawlspace including drainage to prevent standing water, insulation, complete vapor barrier, floor supports, wood framing, and entrances. We also look at any factors that may be contributing to water intrusion from the outside due to poor landscaping or gutters and downspoutsRecent Review:Patrick and his team were very professional, informative and finished in a very timely manner! Would definitely recommend!Quintin H.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award in 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020. Basement waterproofing done by trained technicians with many years of experience. Our work is guaranteed for the life of the structure regardless of ownership. Family owned & operated. Additional Phone - (888) 871-8130Recent Review:They did a great job and I never had any problem.Nancy O.
- Business Description:My business is small and fairly new. I worked for and learned from a reputable waterproofer with many years of experience. I started my own business in February of 2015. I have two people that work with me but I am the only full time employee. I do the estimates but I also do the work, absolutely no subcontracting. My billing practices are very informal, basically whatever terms we agree on. Limited financing is availableRecent Review:Anthony was awesome! I can't stress that enough. Super nice guy, very dependable and honest. His prices are GREAT and we sure couldn't be any happier. I recommend him all the time with confidence. The quotes we received from the "other guys" were 3 times higher! That's because they have high overhead and advertising. He pays his workers well and they are courteous and thankful. I agree with the comment above where the customer said he even came out on the holiday -- he also did that for us. Thanks for reading my review. I promise every word is true. He gets all A+++ from usJeff B.
- Business Description:In business since 1944, A+ rating with BBB, proven products, systems and work processes. Structural engineer approved. Additional DBAs: Case Waterproofing, Case Foundation Systems LLC, Case Advance Concrete Lifting. Also serving portions of North & South Davidson CountiesRecent Review:Everything went smoothly. Mr French gave us a fair estimate. They showed up when scheduled. They were able to raise my garage floor and sidewalk.Carole C.
Deals in Fort Knox for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- West Point
- Vine Grove
- Lebanon Junction
- Mount Washington
waterproofing contractors in Fort Knox
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Call Disaster ServicesPO Box 472
- 1st Call Disaster Services
- A Assurance Construction Co3937 Central Ave
- A.G. WATERPROOFING301 Yoder Tipton Road
- Aim Construction LLC230 Northland Blvd Sutie 320
- Amerestore1639 N 600 W
- American Masonry1422 E 8th St
New Albany, Indiana
- Arielle Contracting Services811 S 2nd St
- A Assurance Construction Co
- B-Dry Systems of Louisville6228 Strawberry Ln
- Baileys Masonry, Inc240 West Dixie Ave 200
- Bibelhauser home's Remodel Division40 center st
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Louisville8130 New LaGrange Rd.
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc4616 Pinewood Rd
- Branham's Construction Remodeling & Concrete110 Norwood Dr
- B-Dry Systems of Louisville
- C King Construction Llc219 Cornell Ave
- C. Jackson Construction LLC8879 Locust Street
Cross Plains, Indiana
- Call the General LLC
New Albany, Indiana
- Carpet- Rx of Louisville302 Chippendale Ct.
- Case Foundation Systems449 Downes Ter
- Champion Waterproofing & Piering LLC11214 Decimal Dr
- ck construction services708 west woodlawn
- Clean Air Plus10300 Linn Station Rd 432
- Coit Cleaning and Restoration of Kentuckiana2730 Crittenden Dr
- Complete Structural InstallationsPO Box 58 512 W Lexington Ave
- Crawlspace Doctor12123 Shelbyville Rd Ste 100-251
- Cummings Contracting
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- C King Construction Llc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Hulk515 moser road
- Highland Basement Waterproofing4635 Illinois Ave
- HIT Construction LLC7479 IN-64
- Hobbs Rieger Waterproofing7315 W Orell Rd
- Home Design Expo Inc.455 South 4th Street
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Indiana United LLC210 Robin Lynn Dr
New Albany, Indiana
- Indiana United LLC
- Lake Forest Living4535 Biles Ct.
- Lake Forest Living
- your choice waterproofing and home improvements3011 bank street
- your choice waterproofing and home improvements