Garage heaters keep your car warm and prevent your pipes from freezing. But with a wide variety of types—gas, electric, propane, and infrared—it can be hard to know which model is right for you and your budget. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Crab Orchard, KY
There are 7 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Crab Orchard
- Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating AirVery well. Arrived on time and was able to replace the part fairly quickly. Very informative and walked us through what needed to be done. He was super friendly too!
- R&S HEATING AND COOLINGOur central air unit went out; R & S Heating and Cooling (John-Service Technician) came out, and within 15 minutes, identified the problem as the compressor. I spoke with Rachel at R & S Heating & Cooling; she was very kind and helpful. She stated, "As soon as we receive the compressor, we will notify you and be there to install." Rachel called at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, stating the compressor had arrived. Raymond & Nathen came out the next day on a Saturday to install the parts, checked all flow temperatures in the house, thoroughly cleaned the unit, and were exceptionally kind, courteous, friendly, and knowledgable; we live approximately 50 miles from their office in Corbin, KY. R & S Heating and Cooling have gone above and beyond all expectations of service. I had never met or had any associations with R & S Heating & Cooling associates before this event. I highly recommend their services to anyone with any heating and/or cooling issues. THEY ARE SIMPLY THE BEST; YOU CAN TRUST AND COUNT ON THIS TEAM read less
- KERR HEATING & COOLING INCKerr came out the same day we called, added coolant to the system and did some other maintenance as well. I thought it was a good price and very good and professional service!
- Scott-Sullivan IncWe've worked with this company twice concerning our aging AC unit. Both times, they have been prompt, professional, and courteous. They've quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it on the same day (or at least ensured it was keeping us cool until the necessary parts arrived.) Highly recommended!
- KY Building Science Specialist LLCSteve and his crew are always prompt, professional, and friendly. Steve is very knowledgeable and makes HVAC easy to understand, which is very important when undergoing a full system replacement. Highly recommended!
- Value HVAC Services LLCI called Value HVCA Services and the next day got inspected and have been told and i know the AC old and not working. So they estimated and in 3 days the guy came and change the HVAC for me. Really nice guys there job is clean and fast and they makes customers happy. And the price is better then i can find in town. So i highly recommend them if they makes us happy they will make you happy as well read less
- Apollo HomeDid the best he could. We have an issue with a pipe that may be damaged. He set up to have a camera brought out to find the problem. Made sure appointment was set before he left. Explained everything to my satisfaction. Very professional. No complaints at all. Thank you for a well done job.
- Air Extreme Heating and Cooling LLCWent great until yesterday. Unit is three years old $7000 dollars. Quit working. Supposed to have a 10 year warranty and no service fee, been paying $36 dollars a month for a service contract. Called them up. Oh sorry about your luck, we’re no longer responsible since we changed our name. Same people on their TV commercial. Same phone number, same location. They should be shut down read less
- Aire Serv of Mount JulietVery professional. Work was done quickly and reasonably priced. Will definitely call again and recommend to others!
- Production Heating & Cooling IncIt went great! We've been using this company for years. They are reliable and I would highly recommend them to others.
Heating Cooling Contractors in Crab Orchard
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL CONTACT: MARJORIE KERR. DBA: KERR HEATING & COOLING.Recent Review:Kerr came out the same day we called, added coolant to the system and did some other maintenance as well. I thought it was a good price and very good and professional service!Bruce R.
- Business Description:Harlan Automotive is a full service maintenance and repair facility. Whether you’re due for an oil change, alignment, or need a second opinion about a repair, come to Harlan Automotive and find out why we’ve been Murray’s go-to shop for all things auto repair and maintenance for over 20 years. We offer shuttle service for you and/or your vehicle. We also offer financing for qualified individuals read lessRecent Review:Took 2 weeks an 789 dollars one my horn which was working fine when I took it in now has a short or a bad connection to something causing it to go off erratically.Chase L.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads.. read lessRecent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank You read lessBrock K.
- Recent Review:These guys are great! From the very start they were extremely helpful. They contacted me about 5 minutes after my request and came to my house to fix my heater (this was over a holiday weekend). They are very knowledgeable and are strait forward. After discussing all options we determined it was better to replace the system. They gave their quote which was far better than the other quotes I received. Before we scheduled the replacement the heater had another problem caused by a competitor who was there to give me a quote and wanted $200 to fix it. I called 1st service back to the house and they fixed it on the spot. They also left a few extra space heaters with me incase the furnace went out again before they could replace it. These guys are very professional and are easy to communicate with. Top notch services rendered for a great price. I highly recommend 1st Service to anyone needing HVAC system repairs or replacement read lessBrock S.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startup read lessAngie L.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:With a heart to serve and a passion for providing the highest quality water and air equipment on the market, Ingram's Water and Air is equipped to help you through any situation. We offer HVAC Direct Systems at the lowest rates possible, as well as Air and Water Purification Systems. We guarantee the high quality systems offered through our sales, both live and online. Our products are reliable, and can withstand the test of time. We offer product innovation, technical support and logistics.. read lessRecent Review:After order we were not able to contact seller. Tried to cancel no response received equipment wanted to return can't get a response to return.Diane B.
- Business Description:Additional phones - (859) 605-4034. Additional service areas - Harrodsburg, Irvine, Keene, Nicholasville, Lawrenceburg, Millersburg, Paris, Salvisa, Stamping Ground, Versailles, Waco, Wilmore, Winchester, Berea, Bighill, Brodhead, Bryantsville, Crab Orchard, Danville, Hustonville, Junction City, Kings Mountain, Lancaster, Mc Kee, Mc Kinney, Mitchellsburg, Paint Lick, Parksville, Perryville, Ravenna, Richmond, Stanford, Waynesburg, Lexington, Frankfort, Dunnville, Additional email - scottk85.. read lessRecent Review:Company was called in 6 weeks ago for annual service check & said all was in good shape. Last Sunday we returned home to find our fan would not shut off. We called them back & a different technician came out to discover a dangerous fire hazard due to severely corroded heat exchanger & melted parts. Sent an email to owner & left a message with no reply. He did finally had his office manager send a text back that they could not service us in a timely fashion & to find another hvac company. He never acknowledged any wrong doing on their part & would not offer a refund for the 2 service calls. Will be reporting complaint to Attorney General, BBB & state HVAC licensing board read lessDoug J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Leftover natural stone and bricks don’t need to end up in a landfill. Once a remodeling home project is complete, you can use luxury remnants like marble and quartzite as art, coasters, side tables, and more. Get inspired with these tips.
Having issues with your HVAC system? A faulty thermostat could be to blame. Blank screens, temperature discrepancies, and a lack of responsiveness can all mean your thermostat has gone bad. Find out the major symptoms of a bad thermostat here.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Paint Lick
- Mount Vernon
- Junction City
- Science Hill
- East Bernstadt
HVAC contractors in Crab Orchard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Service Heating and Air595 Holladay Ln.
- 1st Service Heating and Air
- A-1 Cooling Inc231 Smith Ridge Rd
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Aces Of Air8930 Cincinnati Rd
- ACME Plumbing & Heating Inc2007 Old Henderson Rd
- ADA Heating & Air617 Bryantsville Rd
- adams contracting and handyman120 apache dr
- Air Care478 S Mulberry St
- Aire Serv of Lexington2333 Alexandria Dr.
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- American Heating & CoolingSOUTH 1892 Mayo Trail
- American Heating and Cooling1413 Hwy 610 West
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A-1 Cooling Inc
- Chilly Ben's Heating & Air Conditioning2339 Johns Loop Rd
- Circle City Coatings1731 Expo Ln
- Code Red Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration595 Crawford Hollow Rd
- Comfort Air Heating and Cooling Inc471 Adena Dr
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- Cullops Heating Cooling And Electrical Inc634 Forest Hills Rd
Forest Hills, Kentucky
- Custom Air Inc106 Thoroughbred Dr
- Chilly Ben's Heating & Air Conditioning
- DAVIS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING220 ENTERPRISE DR
- DAVIS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING
- Harlan Automotive408 N 4th St
- Hensley's Heating & Air137 W. Main Street
- Hibbard Heating and Cooling5813 N. KY 11
- High Standards HVAC & Supply54 Cleo Davis St.
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- Hydro-Temp Corporation Inc3636 Hwy 67 S
- Harlan Automotive
- Ingram's Water & Air Equipment2602 Bridge St
- Ingram's Water & Air Equipment
- Optimum Airflow and Construction 109 McIntosh Dr
- Optimum Airflow and Construction
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Smith Electric HVAC745 Cambellsville St
- Smith Heating & Cooling4400 S Laurel Rd
- Solid Air Heating & Cooling LLC117 Pear Tree Dr
- Stanley Steemer1361 W Laurel Rd
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- Sullivan's Heating Cooling Plumbing39 S Church St
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising