Elite Heating, Cooling & Plumbing

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2012

3085 E Post Rd

Las Vegas, NV 89120

Elite Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is one of the leading providers of Plumbers and Air Conditioner Repair Service, and Installation in Las Vegas, offering quality and effective timely solutions regarding your day to day heating ,plumbing and air conditioning repair issues at the best and most affordable market prices. Avail the expertise support and capitalize on the quality work provided by the professional workers from Elite....

02/01/2022

Gabriel T.

Service went smoothly and they offered a good price.

Description of Work
Water softener.

Category water softeners

11/04/2020

lindsay M.

Elite replaced my air conditioning unit and Upsold me on replacing my heating unit as well last summer even though there was nothing wrong with the heater. It cost $7000. The next day I had water leaking from the ceiling in my garage. They came out and fixed the leak and said that the next couple of tune ups would be covered for me. I made an appointment for a tune up today with a very rude lady. It was for a 4-6p appointment today and when they no call no showed I called them at 6:10. The gentleman said he didn’t see my appointment and all his staff were off because of the election but all the polls close at 7 and I begged him to have someone come out because it was my only day off for the next 2-3 weeks and he said no. I asked for a Saturday appointment and he said no. This is completely unprofessional and there’s no excuse for what happened to me tonight. Sitting at home for a 2 hour window and then having to contact them and being told there’s nothing they can do has been a huge inconvenience to me.

Description of Work
Winter heating unit tune up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We thank you for taking the time out of your day to help us make the experience that our customers have a better one. It does look like we missed your appointment and we apologize. It was on 11/3/2020 and since all of employees work during the day we did give them the evening off so we could make sure everybody had the time they needed to be able to vote. We offered you any day and time since it was our fault and you wanted Saturday at 3 pm. That was no problem but we had to be out of your home by 3:30 and that was a problem. 30 min is not enough time to be able to go through your gas furnace to make sure everything is operating properly. A manger has tried calling but it says your voice mail is full so please give us a call so we can fix this for you. Thank you and have a great day.

02/24/2020

Yvonne H.

The service were very good, we have been using them for over 10 years, for general plumbing and regular maintenance of our heating and air conditioning system. Any servicemen that they send out are very courteous, friendly and does a neat and clean work.

Description of Work
Replaced a Toilet Flush Mechanism for the tank

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

12/02/2019

Josephine A.

Everything went well. The total cost included a senior citizen discount and was very reasonable. The brand (Trane) that was installed was highly recommended by Consumer Reports. The installers were on time and completed the work in a timely manner. On the downside, when it was time to turn the heat on, it was blowing cold air. The same day I placed a call, a tech came out to turn the gas back on at the furnace that was not done at the time of installation. Problem solved!

Description of Work
Replaced the Air Conditioner & Furnace units

10/23/2019

Kathryn H.

Elite! Is a great company that truly does their best for their customers. I was shopping around for estimates for a new AC unit so I would not be left in the lurch next summer when it inevitably breaks down again... From the estimate visit through to installation, Jay made sure all of my questions were answered and I was getting the best technology and care for my budget. All of the Elite! employees showed up on time, were friendly, and did efficient but meticulous work. They even fixed problems with the return and exit vents that were done incorrectly when the home was built and never properly inspected. I’ll be recommending them to everyone!

Description of Work
AC Replacement

07/06/2019

Paula F.

Excellent! They always sent out people as soon as I called. They responded very quickly to my calls and when there are emergency, they repair with no extra cost.

Description of Work
Bought new Heating and AC system and they installed it in my home.

05/28/2019

Patricia B.

Mathew Soto was our technician. Excellent. He was very gracious, humble and kind. He cleaned all of our filters and made sure they were ready for those hot Las Vegas days. On a scale of 1-10 they would get a 50. I would recommend them over and over again.

Description of Work
AC check up

01/24/2019

Bill K.

Claim found several defects, only seemed interested in selling a New unit. $8650 Trane. Other HVAC co. found a cracked heat exchanger, am trying to find the true story and if Carrier will warrant the old unit.

Description of Work
evaluation of rooftop unit

12/23/2018

Howard B.

In November, I called Elite, and they had a rep at my door within an hour. Gave me a reasonable estimate on replacement of two ac units (3.0 plus 3.5 ton) plus furnace and blowers. $14200 for Trane system. Crane included. Cleanup included. Usual warranties. I was very happy with the experience. They were always on time. Did exactly what they said they would do. My only complaint is that they damaged my hardwood floor, but the damage is so small that it's not worth fixing. Still, the damage was avoidable. I recommend that anyone using their service insist on better floor covering than what they provided me. The system I got was a 14 SEER with an upgraded furnace that brought the effective SEER to 16. IT's too early to know whether this will reduce my air conditioning bills much. They followed up by registering my warranty.

Description of Work
Replacement of Air Conditioning System

12/18/2018

Joy S.

From the first time I called them they were so nice. When I scheduled an appointment, they stated, "we will come when you want us to." All the others I had to fit in their schedule. Plus, their price was over a thousand dollars cheaper than the other 3 or 4 bids I got. They even offered to give me a couple free check-ups. Thanks! I don't know why anyone would call anyone else. You're the best. They even set up free financing for 12 months. So easy to work with!

Description of Work
Replaced heating and cooling unit

Kinetico Quality Water Systems

Whole house water conditioning, water softening, reverse osmosis drinking water, whole house reverse osmosis. Sodium-free, non-electric systems. Longest warranties int he industry. Rated highest in category by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Kinetico, non-electric systems, the most environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world.

HVAC Connection

Whether you live in Las Vegas or you’ve visited, you know firsthand that the weather can get pretty hot. That’s why it’s important to make sure your air conditioning is working properly all year long. Beat the Vegas heat when you partner with the HVAC experts at HVAC Connection. We offer comprehensive heating and air conditioning services for residential and commercial clients in the area. Whatever your unique repair or maintenance requirements, rely on our skilled team to provide quality solutions.

Super Service Cooling & Heating

Are you looking for a hassle free, easy, friendly HVAC Tech you can feel good about? Then call us. We specialize in customer service transactions and honest pricing with quality workmanship. We never charge for late night, holiday or weekend after hour fees. We have great 0% interest Financing available on unit replacements and for repairs over $1000. See what our customers are saying about us on Yelp, Google, Facebook, and Nextdoor! We have over 21+ years of experience in Air Conditioning and Heating service, repair, and new unit installation for both Residential and Commercial properties. We want to keep you cool all summer long, and are committed to serving you so you can feel good about your Cooling & Heating guys!

AC Repair, Air Conditioning Repair, Air Conditioning Service, 24 Hours AC Repair, Plumbing, Commercial Plumbing Services, Professional Plumbing Services, Commercial Plumbing Contractor, Residential Plumbing Contractor, Emergency Water Heater Repair , Water Heater Repair, Water Heater Installation