Pro seal sealcoating and blacktop repair

With Angi since September 2012

Locally owned & operated. Sealcoating and Repair One year guarantee on Sealcoating We offer asphalt milling Utility cut out repairs Pot hole repairs We use all sealmaster products....

ASAP Tree Service

ASAP Tree Service

Complete tree service

09/10/2018

They showed up on time with a full crew with all the equipment/material that was needed. I'm well pleased with the finished product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blacktop over existing driveway/repair sidewalk

05/07/2018

they showed up on time & the 2 person crew was great, they finished up quick & did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
blacktop driveway repair

10/04/2017

Very well as far as it went.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It turned out that they don't do the kind of work I needed done, but they responded right away to my message, came out and checked the project, and immediately let me know that it was beyond the scope of their business--I needed asphalt paving and they only do patching and sealing. Based on their handling of all this I would recommend them for professionalism and responsible behavior.

09/27/2016

Pro seal was here the day they were to come and finished the job, My drive looks great. I will be having them come again in the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My drive needed to be seal coated

08/03/2016

They did an wonderful job. Jordan in particular did an exceptional job, working through some mechanical problems and would not give up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair cracks reseal driveway

CATEGORY driveway pavers

Asphalt sealcoat and crack repair Pot hole repair

Satisfaction