Warmzone

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2010

4.1

12637 S 265 W Suite 100

Draper, UT 84020

WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call or email us to receive a free quote....

03/30/2018

jorge D.

They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend them

Description of Work
Provided needed materials materials

10/22/2016

STEPHEN B.

After two years 1/3 of the driveway ceased working. I paid $2500 for a machine to be brought in to find where the wire was broken, two breaks were found. I did not not do the repair at the time because there was a chance the driveway would be damaged with a neighbor's construction and I did not want to pay for repairs and then tear it out. After the construction I wanted it fixed. Another machine was brought out and found three breaks but this was after hassling them to get it done for a year. By the way, the driveway was in perfect shape, no major cracks or shifting or displacement. The three breaks were on an expansion joint....the electricians cut out three pieces of concrete to fix the breaks and found three more breaks in those cutouts. After splicing them, it was discovered there had to be many more breaks throughout the whole section and it was irreparable. All of this to the tune of another $3500 for a non-functioning 1/3 rd of a driveway. SO....I would never use Warmzone again. The installation was correct...even when they found the breaks, the wires were at the proper height, the concrete was 6-8" thick with rebar........no major shifting...the wires are just cheaply made and not durable. I pray the rest of the wires in the house and patio continue to work, but they likely will not. Needless to say there is no warranty that covered this even though it broke within 3 years of installation. The electrician said everything looked to be correctly installed, but the wires had just snapped all over embedded in the concrete.

Description of Work
When I built my home I put Warmzone radiant heating under about 2500 sq ft of tile in the house and under a patio and a very large driveway. The total cost was somewhere around $40-50,000.

Category concrete driveways

08/19/2015

Carol B.

Warmzone has been very responsive. However, the installers made mistakes installing the system and when they went to correct it, somehow caused damage that made the system inoperable. They had to come back a year later and redo it. Now it works pretty good. Every time I've had questions Warmzone has been very responsive. i would use them again--but use their recommended installers and not my contractors who did it last time. One caveat: The system doesn't always work perfectly in very cold weather with fast accumulating snow. We have old-fashioned clay brick pavers. Next time I'll send Warmzone a sample of the pavers so that they can test for the power needed to operate the system effectively. But--they sell a great product and they're very helpful to deal with. They'll get right on the phone with you and troubleshoot, even long after the sale.

Description of Work
provided materials and specifications for cable-heated front walkway, coached installers

02/11/2015

Gregory R.

Description of Work
Warmzone gave me wonderful, personal, and professional service for the plans for my snowmelt driveway. I submitted an online request for a quote at night and at 9 AM the next morning the very knowledgeable Warmzone specialist called with exact information and with my permission even went online to find a picture of my property to design the snowmelt area. I haven't had the Warmzone snowmelt system installed yet because it's winter and one can't put in a driveway in Pennsylvania in the winter. Warmzone is a great company with employees who know what they are doing!

High Point Plumbing Heating and Cooling

Amazing Work At Affordable Pricing. High Point Plumbing & Air Conditioning specializes in plumbing and HVAC services, installations and remodeling. Serving Utah county, South Salt Lake, UT and the surrounding areas, High Point Plumbing & Air Conditioning takes pride in our professionalism and workmanship which is always delivered to you at an affordable price. High Point Plumbing & Air Conditioning offers a real 24-hour Emergency service. We also utilize an up-front, no-risk pricing system. The price the client is given does not change, no matter how long the job takes. We also offer a two-year parts and labor warranty at no extra cost. High Point Plumbing & Air Conditioning services include - Residential and commercial HVAC services Faucet and fixture repair and replacement, Sewer line cleaning and maintenance Air conditioning and heating services, Pipe thawing and repairs Backflow testing and certification Residential and commercial boilers Furnace repair and replacement. We also offer services for in-floor radiant heat, snowmelt systems, hydronic heat systems, sewer line locating with video capabilities, and humidifiers. We also offer seasonal and monthly specials throughout the year. Call High Point Plumbing & Air Conditioning today to get the quality service you deserve.

Utah Concrete Pros

Over 45 years of concrete experience! We are simply the best Driveway break out and replacement crew in Utah. We service the salt lake valley and specialize in Decorative concrete, patios, pickleball courts, basketball courts & so much more! Check out our website utahconcretepros.com

Moala Brothers Construction

Moala Brother's Construction, LLC, is a family owned, fully licensed and insured business, based in Syracuse, Utah, backed up by years of experience in concrete flatwork that includes driveways, sidewalks, walkways, patios, RV/utility shed pads with option of rebar and more! We care about our clients and take pride in the quality work we have produced over the years. We know and understand how important it is to have a safe area to park your vehicles, to have a place to sit and enjoy the outdoors, or take a nice walk in your spacious backyard, to let your kids and/or grandkids play b-ball, or to upgrade and add value to your home. We want to help you achieve your goals! ​

radiant heat; underfloor heating; heated driveway; snow melting; electric radiant heat; basement heat; floor heat; tile heat; hydronic; radiant heating;