Have you noticed an unexpected water bill? Your meter might be to blame. This checklist can help you inspect your water meter to make sure it’s in working order.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Corbin, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Corbin
- BB & K ConstructionThey done an extremely good job, we was very pleased and would hire them again to do our work. If you need a roof or remodeling or just anything, I would highly recommend him.
- Davis PlumbingWe had a water heater go out over the weekend. Mr. Davis was there on Monday and replaced our water heater right away. He will do all of our plumbing work from now on.
- F.H. Furr Plumbing Heating AC & ElectricalOutstanding. Not only was the work completed, but I also learned from the repairman. I will definitely continue to call FH Furr for any future plumbing needs.
- MULLIS INCVery well. I felt that the managers and service professionals took a real interest in my situation. They evaluated my old system, found it deficient (which I already knew), prescribed a solution and installed the new unit. They've taken care of my service needs since. I recommend them highly.
- Randy Curry PlumbingI called Randy for an upflush toilet install. I am so glad I called him! He returned the call promptly, was honest upfront about his workload. He showed up on time when he said he would, polite, professional and an incredibly humble man. Thank you so much for doing an amazing job. We will call again for future jobs!
- Oswalt's Sewer Rooter & Plumbing RepairWe live in Kentucky and own rental property in Bossier City. Oswalt understood our needs, and the additional communication necessary to get the work done. When the tenant reported the issues, on a Saturday, Oswalt immediately went to the location, assessed the needs, then advised us that the work could wait until Monday, saving us money. They were, then, willing to deal with the tenant directly, allowing us to go about our own lives, and not having to worry about anything. They kept us advised on the progress of the project; and, also sent us the reusable parts, so we could use them in a different rental here in Kentucky
- SUNSHINE MAINTMy husband and I were very satisfied with all repairs as well as the cost. There were many more over the 25 years we have known Clarence and Lynette. I have since sold my home and continue to use Sunshine Maintenance in my new location.
- Poefessional ServicesEverything went great! Poefessional came in and knew exactly what I needed. He was very nice and cleaned up after the job was finished. Price was very reasonable and I would highly recommend him to anyone who asks.
- Poefessional ServicesEverything went great!! Great service and very reasonably priced! Highly recommend and will be using him for all my plumbing needs.
- Poefessional ServicesAmazing! W will always use Poefessional services for all our needs!! Brandon is a great guy, a hard worker and gives honest, detailed quotes!
Plumbers in Corbin
- Business Description:Counter Culture Plus is Lexington's most personal surface contractor. We have every award in Central Kentucky, including multiple Super Service Awards here, as well as the highest rating on Google, Houzz, Facebook and seemingly everywhere in our area for consistently and comprehensively delivering a superior experience. In 2018, after over a decade of service to the company, GJ Gerard purchased Counter Culture and his wife Jena, joined the already amazing team, including the legendary Lesli..Recent Review:Leslie was very friendly and helpful when I first went in the store to look at samples. She had a lot of good suggestions when I told her what colors I liked. GJ was great to work with throughout the process and was very careful to make sure everything was done with excellence. I would definitely use them againJeff P.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:It went really well! Melissa from Executive Auto Shippers was very responsive and helped put my mind at ease as I’ve never done something like this before. The trucking company was very good and made sure the car was delivered on the estimated day and communicated well. Highly recommendChad F.
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated we have 13 employees We are open 24/7 emergency Charges are per job no hidden fees Free estimatesRecent Review:I like them. They are local. He was on time and Tyler was a nice man. They are good. Holly is very nice. They are awesome. Never had an issue. Very knowledgeable and do have guarantee. Can't said enough about themTristan F.
- Recent Review:No problems with the quality of the work or the time it took, but it was surprisingly expensive. So much so that I almost regretted having the work done. The plumber found the shut-off valves inoperable and began replacing them without telling me about it or the additional cost. I should have looked over his shoulder more often and asked more questions, but I did not. Any repairman beginning additional repairs without asking really rubs me the wrong way and leads to a "B" rating at best and a "No" on hiring again. Learn from my mistake: make certain that you do your research on pricing and agree on a price range and scope of work with Geiler (or anyone, for that matter) before they begin the workMatthew W.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:Got results back within 3 days after I mailed the sample. Got the consolidated radon level for test happened for 48hrs. I wish I receive detailed (every hour for 48hrs) would have been more helpful to me.Narendra P.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:We chose High Tech because it was able to piece together certain parts of its policies in order to provide coverage for our geothermal heating and air conditioning system. Furthermore, they've been very helpful in terms of providing information and answering our questions, and on one occasion they were even able to help us find a company to service the system for a lesser price than the original installerMatt Z.
- Business Description:Founded in Louisville, Kentucky and now with over 60 years of experience, Bone-Dry Waterproofing is one of Kentuckiana’s premier waterproofing and foundation repair companies. We are a family-owned, family-operated business built on the values of hard work and honest business relationships. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured and are fully accredited members of the Better Business Bureau, the Home Builders Association, and Angie’s List. As for our work, Bone Dry Waterproofing water sol..Recent Review:Workers arrived on time and worked steadily over two days to do waterproofing. Foreman was polite and professional and kept me informed of progress. Work on downspouts was added to project after discussion with foreman. Every effort was made to contain dust. I am pleased with the work and hopeful that it has solved my wet basement problems. <br /Susan G.
- Business Description:Home Warranty prides itself on providing the best value in the home warranty industry, making our Home Protection Plan the home warranty of choice wherever we do business.Recent Review:It went very well, the repairman came out the same day, determined it wasn't worth repairing so returned the next day with a new disposal. I only paid the service fee, they replaced the disposal ($150) plus whatever a normal service call would cost, I am very happy with this service and will continue to keep my warranty in place. Very personable and effective customer service, I would recommend this serviceScott K.
- Business Description:Plumbing.Recent Review:It was a Sunday afternoon and they came over in literally minutes. they shut the water off and fixed everything. they were so nice, fast and very professional. I've called them for small things and non-emergencies now because I am so pleased with the way they are so personable, friendly and helpfulBeth C.
- Business Description:ACME Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning is committed to providing the best HVAC and plumbing solutions for homes and businesses in the Owensboro Area. You can rely on us to quickly address your plumbing issues or provide you with a heating and air solution that fits your unique needs. Since we've worked extensively in the Owensboro, KY area, we've earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time. See website for additional service areasRecent Review:Called about a leak under the house. They arrived within about 1 hour; diagnosed our problem and returned the next day to do the work. They were very professional and courteous. I would definitely use them again and I highly recommend them!!! <br /Doris N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The holidays can be hectic, so you don’t want to end up scrambling in case of an emergency. Here’s how to prepare for medical and maintenance emergencies.
Is your drinking water free of lead? If you have brass or copper pipes, it might not be. Find out how to check your pipes for lead.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Corbin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Counter Culture Plus944 National Ave
Lexington, Kentucky 40502
- Counter Culture Plus
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Geiler Home Services6561 Glenway Ave
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211
- Geiler Home Services
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
Thousandsticks, Kentucky 41766
- Jones Home Repair & Construction
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING320 United Ct #3
Lexington, Kentucky 40509
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING
- Olshan Foundation Repair611 E Governor John Sevier Hwy
Knoxville, Tennessee 37920
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement729 Clareridge Ln
Centerville, Ohio 45458
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement
- SOUTH CENTRAL PLUMBING9940 hwy 698
Hustonville, Kentucky 40437
- Stanley Steemer400 Collett Bridge Rd
Alvaton, Kentucky 42122
- STEVEN BAILEY DBA TRI-STATE ROOFING & REMODELING,1151 WAMPLER BR
Greenup, Kentucky 41144
- Stone Gallery of Lexington Corp2156 Lexington Rd
Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356
- Sullivan's Heating Cooling Plumbing39 S Church St
Madisoville, Kentucky 42431
- SOUTH CENTRAL PLUMBING
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.