Lundy Construction, LLC

With Angi since November 2013

Lundy Construction specializes in new construction, remodels, and repairs. We deal in property maintenance of several apt complexes. We have a long list of clients and references. We specialize in very high end finish work. Lundy Construction has full ability to accept all major credit cards....

Here at Phillips Waterproofing we pride ourselves on the high quality work and commitment to customer satisfaction provided on every project. With over 40 years of experience in the industry we are a standard leader. Being owner operated means that the owner will be on every job making sure it gets done correctly the first time. Our attention to detail is second to none and we promise to deliver in a timely and highly professional manner on any project we take on. Phillips Waterproofing specializes in residential, commercial waterproofing and concrete work. We look forward to taking on your project. Lifetime guarantee. Free Estimates. Additional email: info@phillipswaterproofing.com

As an experienced professional in the waterproofing and foundation industry. We are a certified FASFLO dealer who has been in business since 1978. Serving Lexington, Louisville, and all Central, Northern, and Eastern Kentucky locations. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Commercial / Residential Service and Installation

10/30/2017

He left the job, never finished and never responded after being paid most of contract.

Description of Work
Remodel of optical shop

Category remodeling

08/19/2016

Lundy Construction did an excellent job. The only problem was getting the cabinets in on time. This was not Lundy Construction's fault. Unfortunately, it was the fault of the company where we purchased the cabinets. Lesson learned in that we will never purchase cabinets again from that place. However, we would hire Lundy Construction again if we ever needed another job done.

Description of Work
The laundry room, kitchen and half bath floors. He painted the laundry room and kitchen. He did new cabinets in kitchen and laundry room. He did some plumbing in kitchen, basement and one bathroom. He also did a complete update in the basement.

Category ceramic tile,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

04/14/2016

Justin was able to fit me in his busy schedule. Came after hours to complete the job. He performed the work with professionalism, and took pride in his work. He even gave me a lesson and explained in detail his work. Glad to see people take pride in a job well done. Would definitely call again!! If you get Justin you're getting one of the BEST. A++++

Description of Work
Installed outside faucet.

Category plumbing

11/26/2015

Very disappointing and frustrating.

Description of Work
Called provider and set up appointment for estimate on job to be completed. Provider did not show or call.

Category masonry,remodeling

I do the best I can to look at all the jobs that people call me about. Unfortunately I get busy and forget things sometimes like everyone else in the world. I know that each persons job is the most important to them.

07/05/2015

It has been unbelievably great in all aspects, extremely enjoyable!! I met Justin Lundy and Roman Nakonechny in 2009. From that day forward I have the upmost respect for their professionalism and the true skill of their craft. I can honestly say we have become true friends. Lundy Construction can absolutely do anything to the tee!! My 440 sq.foot Sunroom with all the perks is great and trouble fre...

Description of Work
In 2009 we built an all in one Sunroom/ Exercise Room with big screen TV, DVD library, entertainment center, shelving and hardwood floors. In 2011 we reconstructed the entire front of my house that had a twenty year old fireplace place leak that had destroyed the walls and floor. Now in 2015 we are reconstructing and updating my little girls bedroom, kitchen, breakfast area,hallway, utility room along with new tile in my children's bathroom and building a tile shower in the master bath plus replacing all the windows and the viny siding in the back of my house.

Category remodeling

General Construction, Framing and trim, Painting, Vinyl siding, Doors & Windows, Kitchens & Baths, Hardwood & Tile, Tile showers & Back Splashes, Plumbing & Electrical, Leaky basements, Drywall, Basic Remodel & Repairs, High end trimmed out stair cases.

Satisfaction