Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Corbin, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Corbin
- United Dynamics IncI have been thoroughly impressed by every aspect of this company. From start to finish, everyone I have had contact with has been courteous, professional, and personable. I would recommend this company to anyone!
- Phillips WaterproofingService was wonderful! The salesman was polite and fair with pricing. The works we're well mannered and got the job done in the time frame we had discussed. I am very pleased with their work and plan to use them for any future projects we may have.
- Phillips WaterproofingThe guys were so respectful and cleaned up the job after they were done! The young girl that answers the phone helped me so much, and was so sweet the whole time. I would highly recommend them to anyone
- Everdry Waterproofing of CincinnatiThey really did a wonderful job. We would always have a leak in out basement after a heavy snow or rain. Water would run after the rain would even quit. Since Everdry came into our home we have had no water in our basement. Regardless of whether it's a storm or heavy rain or snow, we have had no rain in our basement.They did an amazing job. they were only in our home for about 3 or 4 days. They explained the system in detail and cleaned up their mess when they were done. It's the best home investment I have made since we have owned our home. We are currently taking bids on building a theater room in our basement. It has actually increased our living space. We love what Everdry has done for our home. BDH Williamstown Ky
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSExcellent. Logan came early- always a good thing in my book! He is very personable and professional. He displayed great knowledge and was very informative. We learned some things about our system that we hadn't known before. Would not hesitate if he was our service tech again.
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSJason Atkins serviced our Waterguard system. He was punctual, arriving at the exact time of appointment. Jason is by far, the most personable and professional tech from Frontier in the eight years we have had the system. Jason is very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. He explained every detail as he went along and even showed us a few things we can do to get ahead of any problems before service next year. I would not hesitate to recommend Jason and Frontier Basement Systems to anyone
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSMorgan and Donald came to perform the annual service on the Waterguard system in our basement. Both were very pleasant and professional, taking the time to explain what they did and why. They also delivered and installed a SaniDry basement dehumidifier. I was apprehensive about spending big bucks on a dehumidifier but it seems well-constructed and has a 30 month warranty. I got tired of replacing our dehumidifier every few years when it conked out. The SaniDry XP has already brought the humidity down to an acceptable level and is energy star rated to use less energy than a 70 pint unit. Morgan explained that he is currently training Donald as a technician. Morgan is a good teacher and it's obvious that Donald will make a fine technician. I am very satisfied with Frontier and will be happy to see either Morgan or Donald next year
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSAlthough it took longer than expected, the workers were friendly, respectful, and left the place clean. The work looks good, professional. They answered all of my questions and seemed very knowledgeable.
- Master ServicesThe whole process went very well and a lot faster than I thought... This is the only reason that I gave Price a B rating. They were here 2 days (a total of 16 hours) which meant that I paid them $500 an hour for this installation. I thought it would take a week and around 5 people would be here (there were 3). They arrived went straight to work,. had the basement dug out in no time ... installed the pipe and had it covered and was ready to do the wrap.. I didn't like the way the wrap looked so they stopped and returned the next day.. They took down all the wrap they had installed the day before and started over... It started looking much better... The first day all three worked in the basement, on the second day, two worked the basement and one stayed in the yard....These three guys were great and worked really well together.. They were so nice and friendly but very professional.. They made sure I was satisfied with the work.. The only thing they didn't do was to clean the driveway... It was dark when they finished and had to drive back to Knoxville that night (a four hour drive) so I cleaned it myself.... It was a mess and took nearly 3 hours to do.
- Master ServicesVery pleased with professionalism and quality of work. Had our first big rain last night since the installation and was great to be able to sleep without worrying of a flooded.basement in the morning. The sales rep, presentation and materials provided really helped us in understanding the rootcause of our water issues and develop a customized solution to meet our specific needs and budget. Price was better than the other quotes from other top name basement systems. The installation crew were some of the best contracted workers I've had the pleasure working with professionally or at home. They were polite, friendly, hardworking and went beyond the contract in helping to move heavy furniture and cover/ protect items from dust. We expected a mess but were pleasantly surprised to find the basement swept and mopped clean by the crew and all debris removed from site. All we had to do was a little more light cleaning and uncovering our furniture. Very pleased. Highly recommend
Basement Waterproofers in Corbin
- Business Description:Alford Home Solutions has been dedicated to providing quality work on homes and businesses throughout West Virginia since 1963. Originally a pest control company, we have since expanded our services and our service area, which now includes the Tri-State Area area, with home solutions also available in Kentucky and Ohio. We specialize in Foundation Repair, Concrete Repair, Waterproofing, Pest Control, Crawl Space Encapsulation, Basement Finishing, Bath Remodeling, and Patio Structures. Additio..Recent Review:It went well. They came when they said they would. Fortunately found no termites. Supplied the certificate when I sold my home. The only reaso I wouldn't use them again is that I have moved out of the area.Edward W.
- Business Description:As an experienced professional in the waterproofing and foundation industry. We are a certified FASFLO dealer who has been in business since 1978. Serving Lexington, Louisville, and all Central, Northern, and Eastern Kentucky locations. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Complete Structural Installations completed a job for our family in a very timely manner. Even though our location was two hours away, they arrived on time, as they said. They installed 8 hydraulic piers to stabilize the foundation of our home. They were not only prompt and worked quickly, they were professionals and I didn't worry about strange men working around my house for several days in a row. I would definitely recommend them. Several years later, we still have not had one single issue with their work. We just had a complimentary visit per our request, just to make sure everything still measured okay. It was perfect. :) Worth the money for the quality workMelody C.
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installationRecent Review:Jeff Lockhart, President of United Dynamics, inspected our home and determined that the few cracks were evidence of minimal slab settling - a common finding that required no remedy and did not suggest an impending disaster. It was a great relief to us, but he refused payment, since he insists on offering a free initial inspection!!John G.
- Business Description:Here at Phillips Waterproofing we pride ourselves on the high quality work and commitment to customer satisfaction provided on every project. With over 40 years of experience in the industry we are a standard leader. Being owner operated means that the owner will be on every job making sure it gets done correctly the first time. Our attention to detail is second to none and we promise to deliver in a timely and highly professional manner on any project we take on. Phillips Waterproofing speci..Recent Review:I had them out and they gave me a reasonable quote for the work I wanted done, which was an enormous amount of work. I got it done in the Spring and we had decided to do a lot more stuff. He was always very reasonable. They were always prompt and his whole crew was always nice. I can't recommend them enough. They've just been extraordinary. They've gone way above and beyond in things they had to do. Our basement is very large and was in terrible condition, so it needed a lot. I feel I got my money's worth. They carried out these enormous heavy wet boxes. We've been having terrible rains, but my basement has stayed dry. They said anytime it fails, to let them know and they'll fix it. They can do lots of other things and I plan to use them for other things in the futureAlanna N.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Founded in Louisville, Kentucky and now with over 60 years of experience, Bone-Dry Waterproofing is one of Kentuckiana’s premier waterproofing and foundation repair companies. We are a family-owned, family-operated business built on the values of hard work and honest business relationships. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured and are fully accredited members of the Better Business Bureau, the Home Builders Association, and Angie’s List. As for our work, Bone Dry Waterproofing water sol..Recent Review:Salesman great, price was high, installation was good for roof, insulation only half done after I checked finally.( i had surgery week after roof was done.) Thier installation crew ACCIDENTALLY misplaced about $500 of my copper that was never returned or paid for by them. I was cheated out of the 3% cash discount and still have not gotten a $700 check to date. Overall I could of gotten the same quality for $8000.00 cheaper. Dissapointing really as the salesman really got me to drink the koolaid and I thought I was going to get World class serviceMelissa G.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Looked super, but four years later it has been falling apart despite annual weatherproofing treatment. Stones falling off side of house. Etc. He's a Christian man. But he hired in my opinion cheap unexperienced beginners for my job as I have learned since the work was done. In my opinion the job had serious problemssteve c.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:They came out to give me an estimate the next day. The gentleman that gave me the estimate was very professional. The price was comparable with other companies I checked with. I will probably use them for the jobterri S.
- Business Description:Our company is a franchise and installs a B-Dry Patented Waterproofing System. We are locally owned and operated. The Better Business Bureau gives us an A+ rating. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. Each potential customer receives a reference list for customers we have done work for in their area. We send a customer survey to each one of our customers and value our customers feedback on our employees. This type of work does not require a license, like some other businesses d..Recent Review:Due to the massive amount of rain we have had recently, the worker was unable to finish in the time he had originally allotted - he had expected to have another person helping . However, he came the next day, finished up AND cleaned up beautifully. I truly am impressed - not just with the work, but the fact that the original system was put in the basement in 1989 - we purchased the house in 1999 - it cost $100 to switch the warranty and they still had the records from the initial installation. They most definitely back their work. <br /Margaret W.
- Business Description:COBLER PRO is a small business that's gradually growing along the Eastern Seaboard. Our service goal, is to equip the customer with knowledgeable service that meets the needs and desires of homeowners and business professionals. COBLER PRO is a full service, interior and exterior painting company that has been serving Eastern Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, and northern South Carolina for over 12 years. Exceptional quality, honesty and customer service have made COBLER PRO a top rated, ..Recent Review:We called and talked to David and said that he would come out that evening. David arrived about 6:30 and after about an hour looking over the house inside he gave us a price of $2000.00 which was for labor only, which I felt very feasibly. We wanted to purchase the paint ourselves which was fine with David. David gave a time when he could start based on the weather since he was painting a house on the outside and we have had a number of days of rain. David called the Friday before and said that he would have to have another week to finish up the job that was on the outside, fine with us, as it rained 5 days out of seven, he called and again the rain had still put him behind. Again that was fine as I landed in the hospital for 4 days. David called the Sunday I got out and he could start Monday if all was well with us. Monday he got there in the AM as promised. I had been in the construction business for 30 years, and I will tell you that David has a great touch with a paint brush; he can cut in and paint with an extreme steady hand. We had one wall that my wife and I used to test different paints for color, well I did not prime over them, I asked David if I should prime he said no that the paint should cover very well (that?s what it said on the can) to his surprise and my it did not cover, it took five coats, David did not complain about have to go over it that many times. I will rate D&A as a very professional Company, David work?s by himself which was ok as then we did not have to worry about (someone spilling paint and stepping in it and the other workers laughing at him as he stormed out leaving paint on floor where he stepped, like your TV ad)John E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Corbin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- EMERY EXTERMINATING CO406 W WINCHESTER AVE
Middlesboro, Kentucky 40965
- EMERY EXTERMINATING CO
- General Waterproofing5507 Grant Line Rd
New Albany, Indiana 47150
- General Waterproofing
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
Ewing, Kentucky 41039
- Moreland Homes LLC
- Olshan Foundation Repair611 E Governor John Sevier Hwy
Knoxville, Tennessee 37920
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Phillips Waterproofing175 Rainbow Dr
Columbia, Kentucky 42728
- Phillips Waterproofing
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
Lexington, Kentucky 40503
- Rod Layman Masonry