The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Burlington, KY
There are 11 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Burlington
- Hartz SealcoatingFrom the quote to the finished job everything was quick, easy and top notch. My neighbor was sad he used someone else because our driveway looked much better in his opinion.
- Hartz SealcoatingWe are very pleased with our new driveway. It was replaced in 2020 and sealed in 2021 by Hartz Sealcoating. They have competitive pricing, great crews, and do excellent work! We highly recommend Hartz!
- Hartz SealcoatingIt went great. I just looked at my driveway again and marveled at what a great job they did. Would definitely recommend their services.
- CHCEC Construction Cost Effective ConcreteVery easy to work with this company. They were extremely responsive and was able to get my project quoted and scheduled very quickly. Was on-site to provide a quote within days, and project was completed within a 2-day span about 10 days later. Will definitely consider them again for any future paving work
- Joe Wheeler Blacktop SealingMy neighbors invited me to join them getting our driveways sealed from a different company, who not only refused to fill the few cracks in my driveway but told me it needed to be fully dug up and replaced. I called Joe Wheeler instead and got excellent service just a few days later - Filled cracks plus sealer for less money than the other company charged to just seal it! The work is EXCELLENT, they tended to all the details, and were just as nice as could be. 10/10 will call them again
- Hartz SealcoatingThis company is incredible to work with. The product they deliver is outstanding. After trying to find someone to do our drive, we saw Hartz' work in our neighborhood and thought it looked outstanding. We have had mediocre sealing from other companies. We will use only Hartz going forward. Highly recommend
- Joe Wheeler Blacktop SealingI had not sealed the driveway in the 5 years I have owned the house. I also had let the grass overgrow the edges of the driveway. The team did a great job in the trimming and prep, and the driveway turned out wonderful. I am very happy with their work.
- Joe Wheeler Blacktop SealingThese guys were there the next after we contracted them. They were very good at there Joe and were very friendly. I will definitely hire them again.
- JK MeurerThis was my 2nd experience w/ JK Meurer. Chad was great throughout the entire sales and scheduling process! We had a lot of delays and they were great about being flexible. Once on-site both crews were fantastic, very professional, friendly and wanted to ensure I got what I wanted! Would highly recommend and would definitely use them again in the future
- WARE'S BLACKTOPPING SVCWare's replaced a driveway for me in 2003 and 17 years later it still looks great with no cracking or repairs needed. Their price was the low bid also. We needed 2 more driveways done this year (2020) so of course there was nobody else I would call.
Driveway Pavers in Burlington
- Business Description:Company consists of myself and my son Paul. We have a total of 55 years experience. We do all the sealing work ourselves and by hand--no spray machines. Based in Cincinnati, we take care of the tri-state area but we have expanded our operations to the Dayton area now. Being a family-run business we are able to offer the best customer service possible. The same person giving the estimate is the same person scheduling and doing the actual work. We pride ourselves in the number of our repeat cus..Recent Review:We called Joe Wheeler to give an estimate for sealing our driveway. He did not get out of the car one time. He measured everything while driving his car down our driveway. He tried to get as close to the garage as possible without stepping out of the car and ended up hitting our garage with his car!!!! We have the whole thing recorded on our Ring video camera. Then when he was measuring the front driveway, my husband‘s van was parked in the way. Instead of asking us to move the van, he DROVE HIS CAR THROUGH OUR GRASS while continuing to measure out of the window of his car!! Absolutely unbelievable! I have never seen anything so unprofessional. At least ask us to move the van. You don’t drive through someone’s front yard. He never even apologized for hitting our garageChristina D.
- Business Description:CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating offers professional, comprehensive asphalt services for commercial and residential needs. Our professionals expertise can be trusted in all aspects of installing, repairing, and maintaining asphalt pavement. We use materials that meet and exceed industry standards in order to offer the fines and highest quality of services at the fairest - most reasonable price. CJS is the asphalt contractor to trust when you want to receive the absolute best value, quality and servi..Recent Review:Another perfect job! Thank you so much. Honest company that will not do work you do not need.terry b.
- Business Description:Family owned businessRecent Review:McAaron and his team were very professional and got the job done quickly. Our old stone wall in our backyard was in shambles and needed significant repair. McAaron's estimate was lower than other bids and his team's workmanship was fantastic. The wall looks great now! So glad we called himMegan J.
- Business Description:Provide tree care and landscape services including removal, planting, trimming, pruning, disease treatment for residences, municipalities, apartments, condo associations, builders, churches, schools, banks & more. Free Estimates. Full Service Tree and Landscape Company. Emergency Service. Crane Service. ADDITIONAL NUMBER: (859) 581-6100Recent Review:Difficult job performed to perfection.Martin W.
- Business Description:Serving Cincinnati since 1935, Trampler Bros. Paving is a family-owned, full-service company that specializes in installation of new asphalt areas as well as maintenance of existing asphalt paving. We can handle all your paving and asphalt needs from start to finish. Trampler Bros. specializes in excavating, grading, installation of stone base, paving, striping, asphalt curbing and wheel stops for all of your Industrial, Commercial and Residential needs. Trampler Bros. also corrects asphalt d..Recent Review:Turned out better than they thought it would be, on time, reasonably priced and I would recommend them again.DIANE C.
- Business Description:Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. ..Recent Review:I'm very pleased. I had concerns about dust and fumes from the epoxy. The dust was minimal and fumes were not an issue at all. If I had to do it all over again, I'd set up a box fan with filters, as I've seen on YouTube, but even without that, the dust was not overwhelming. The workers arrived on time, explained what they were going to do and welcomed my checking in on them. When they went to lunch, they cleaned up their work area, (even put the toilet seat down in the basement bathroom), something I didn't expect at all. I had questions when they were at lunch, and the salesman got the answers I needed quickly. A couple of things I would change about this process: 1. After they were done, cleaned the area for the day, and put their equipment away, one of the workers invited me downstairs to approve their work. If I had not approved, it was a bit late for me to object as they were packed and ready to go. I suggest in the future the homeowner be asked for their approval before everything's packed up. Their work looked good, but this seemed like a manipulative tactic that wasn't appreciated. 2. The more experienced of the two workers explained early on that he needed to remove some insulation but assured me he'd put it back when he was done. When I saw that he'd not put it back, I mentioned it. He refused to put it back, saying "It doesn't matter". It was an odd way to end a perfect job up to that point. I was totally pleased with how everything was handled, and then that comment and behavior from him just put a bad taste in my mouth. That evening or the next day, I received a very nice gift from the company that was just a really nice touch. A couple of weeks later, we had heavy rains and I experienced water along the walls where the work was done. Within a week of me raising the concern, an arrangement for a technician to visit my home was made. I appreciate their prompt attention to the matter. I expect it's very simple like needing more epoxy at the base of the straps, so I decided to go ahead and submit this review. It's difficult to find trustworthy people to do work in your home. I'm very relieved I found a company that is totally worthy of that trust and highly recommend Acculevel. The work they did looks good and solidLora B.
- Business Description:Hello my name is Gary Vernon.I was born in New Zealand (A Kiwi )and have been in the US 20 + years.I am a general contractor. specializing in commercial and residental work. My team and I like to take old spaces and give them a new makeover/remodel. I love meeting new people and turning their spaces into something fresh, new and fun. I am a good, genuine person , who loves helping, guiding people in all areas of the construction worldRecent Review:We had our 1920s basement finished. Gary and his team were flexible and positive and very responsive to communication. They had great ideas and tried their hardest to make mine a reality. During the project we had a couple of huge issues come up in our home, not related to the work Kiwi was doing. They helped remedy those problems ( one being a very large hole in a plaster ceiling) and when they couldn’t remedy it, they helped me problem solve. They are good at their jobs and good humans and that’s not always easy to find when looking for a contractor. Our basement is better than we could have hoped. We will certainly be calling Kiwi for the projects we have planned in the futureMegan and Matthew H.
- Business Description:Welcome to Outdoor Design Build, LLC, specializing in the design and building of completely customized outdoor living spaces, outdoor kitchens and backyard retreats. We can handle your all-encompassing outdoor living project, from beginning to end. You dream it, we build it. Our team consists of architects, designers and certified / licensed contractors, with unparalleled expertise building sun rooms, decks, patios, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, spas, swimming pools, and home additionsRecent Review:Service after the sale! When anyone goes into a sizable backyard project, just know not all goes according to plan. There will be hiccups, delays, re-dos, etc. Just be in that mindset, no matter who you use. It's life and it happens! The end result is that I LOVE MY NEW BACKYARD SPACE (as do my neighbors :-) ) With that, I wish to speak about the service after the sale! That is one competitive advantage I give David and his Outdoor Design team! My backyard project was fairly sizable... Deck tear down, new covered/paved patio, a new gas line fed firepit with concrete/stone sitting. My dream backyard! I am into my third season of enjoying my backyard space. I mentioned this because some items needed to corrected after about a year, the contractors we long packed and gone. I contacted David and without question, he said " I will take care of it...), and did so. Making the issue go away and even made it better than it was before. Now fast forward another year! Another unforeseen problem arose. I reached out to David and told him what happened, and I would like to make sure I got the right size and part to replace, that if he would order the part for the firepit I would pay him for it and replace it myself (given it has been over two years). He said, "That should not have happened...I will order and replace it, and will have it installed at no cost." He promptly did so that we didn't miss any long-term enjoyment outside. THAT IS SERVICE no one will match! It is the small things that add up and over-shadow minor inconveniences that happened during the design/building of the project. I would recommend David and his team to anyone! He has your back long after the sale and completion of your projectjim j.
- Business Description:Our company is your most outside the box thinking landscaping service in the area. With our many years of experience in commercial and residential landscaping we can help you create your dream landscape! We specialize in a broad range of landscaping techniques, rather it be as simple as a new paver patio or as complex as a whole yard design we work hand-in-hand with a team of architects and horticulturalists to bring you a well-rounded approach. We follow the philosophy that each landscape is..Recent Review:Rob and his crew far exceeded my expectations. The design, quality, professionalism and response time were second to none. I had several quotes and there is NO WAY I would have entrusted the project to anyone else. You will NOT find a better solution to your needs. look no farther and give them a call. I cannot recommend them any higherSIMON R.
- Business Description:For 40 years Jaco Waterproofing has been providing quality waterproofing and foundation repair solutions to our customers. Our commitment to you the customer is to ensure you get an affordable solution for your project. We are a professional company that takes pride in being courteous, timely and effective. Jaco is proud to work for the largest contractors in the area, both residential and commercial. Some of our customers include Potterhill Homes, Ryan Homes and Maronda Homes. A few of..Recent Review:I can't recommend them enough!!! Excellent Service & Trustworthy! I recently bought a new house which had a few cracks in the foundation. Jaco was able to do an initial inspection and gave us a reasonable quote. However, during the initial quote we weren't able to look behind the drywall as we didn't own the house yet. When we tore back the drywall we found that the problem was MUCH worse than the initial house inspection had revealed and I was worried. Josh with Jaco was able to talk me through all the possible options and even guided me on which options were the most economical and which ones were the smartest for the long term solution. He even had suggestions on how to best maintain and prevent any issues in the future. They kept in constant communication as issues evolved and made a point to keep me informed. Its so rare to find someone who evokes so much trust. I had called in a Structural Engineer to get a second opinion (to be safe) and he had nothing but positive things to say about Jaco as well. Overall the pricing was VERY reasonable and I never felt pressured into a sale (I even compared pricing to a few other companies and their prices were extremely fair). I will 100% be recommending them to othersKarl E.
Deals in Burlington for Driveway Pavers
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Rising Sun
- North Bend
- Villa Hills
- Lakeside Park
- Crestview Hills
- Crescent Springs
- Fort Mitchell
driveway paving contractors in Burlington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 360King's Contracting Services LLC229 West Aberdeen Drive
- 360King's Contracting Services LLC
- A-PLUS CONCRETE & EXCAVATION3875 CLIFTON AVE
- Acculevel Inc9495 N Waldron Rd
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
- Advanced Community EnhancementPO Box 142
- Alcorn Lawn Care407N N Main St
- AMERICAN PRO SEAL1772 CLOUGH PIKE
- Atonik Enterprises, LLC.6665 Muddy Creek Rd
- A-PLUS CONCRETE & EXCAVATION
- C A THREATTS & SONS1001 KIELEY PL
- Chase Construction & Inspection Group LLC8631 stillwater isle
- Chimney & Masonry repair100 hill street suite #104
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- cincy sealcoating plus7673 Ohara Dr
- CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating737 W High St
- Cohorn Concrete,LLC89 Pine Top Dr
- Collett Propane Inc1525 Burnett Dr
- Complete Home Restorations1667 First Ave
- CS Earth Innovations, Inc1694 Pickett Run
- Cummins-Go-Handy Man Service5282 shore lane
- C A THREATTS & SONS
- Hacker & Jones Blacktopping Inc4216 Curliss Ln
- Hall's Construction Co.2600 Lincoln Ave.
- Hollon Construction & Roofing Co Inc10640 Hamilton Ave
- HOLMES BLACKTOP & CONCRETE6024 Harrison Ave
- Home Worx, LLC546 Scenic Drive
Park Hills, Kentucky
- HOUCK ASPHALT MAINTENANCE2656 State Route 222
- Hacker & Jones Blacktopping Inc
- J J CONSTRUCTIONPO Box 24593
Huber Heights, Ohio
- Jaco Waterproofing4350 Wade Mill Rd
- JB Property Management6e 28th St
- JGB Property Services11760 Honeywell Dr
- JGW Lawn Care262 Brookforest Drive
- Joe Wheeler Blacktop Sealing4807 Heger Dr
- J J CONSTRUCTION
- Kiwi Custom Contractors6240 Kincaid Rd
- Kiwi Custom Contractors
- MCAARON MARTIN CONSTRUCTION CO2256 RICE ST
- MCAARON MARTIN CONSTRUCTION CO
- SEAL N' STRIPE47 STONEHAVEN DR
North Bend, Ohio
- Serene Aqua249 Bonham Rd
- Simply Better Diversified423 Cherryhill Lane
- Southwestern Ohio Services,LLC4170 Finch Ave. Unit C
- Staley Transformations1620 Oregonia Rd Ste B
- Steezo MIC Llc1733 W North Bend Rd
- Stone Brothers Inc4005 Dumont St
- Storm Shield6436 Glenway Ave
- Superior Asphalt & Sealcoating954 West Jameson Ct
- SEAL N' STRIPE
- VALOR CONSTRUCTION1128 W Ohio Pike
- VALOR CONSTRUCTION