If your lawn is looking patchy, rough, or dead, the solution is probably reseeding your lawn to restore the grass and grow a healthy new lawn. Here’s how to know when is the best time to reseed.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Burlington, KY
There are 56 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Burlington
- Werbrich's LandscapingThis is my first experience with Werbrich's and I am extremely happy with the results! Dawn was very knowledgeable and provided great suggestions based on my questions and budget. All landscapers that worked on my property were very professional, friendly and knowledgeable about plants etc. The cost estimates provided were competitive, clearly explained and exactly what I ended up paying. Highly recommend
- Eagle Creek Trucking and ExcavatingEagle Creek is very professional. I have a heavily wooded building site that needed Excavation and Clearing. Randy pulled his equipment onsite and started immediately, the site was clean and well managed each and every day. He communicated progress every day. At the end of the project we did an official walk thru and he remained onsite until I was completely satisfied. Randy even checked in with me a week after leaving site. I have recommend Eagle Creek to my friends and family for these reasons
- Right Cut lawnCare llcAlways responds quickly and very good at communicating. Love their payment method and my lawn always looks great. If your looking for a great reliable lawn care business go with them !
- No Limits Landscaping IncAmazingly on Nicholas did our job & we could not be more pleased. I’m giving them FOUR P’s. Punctual, professional, personable & polite. Seriously, couldn’t have asked for a better team & we couldn’t be happier with the results. They do such precision work. You might find a slightly cheaper option, but you will not get the same quality of work. We hired them last year to do a walkway & had the same positive experience. You will not be disappointed
- Poe ConstructionDevon does a really great job! We couldn't believe how fast he got things done! Already planning our next job with Poe Construction!
- Creative Scapes Lawn & Landscaping LLCVery pleased with the project. Zak was the point person, good with communication, timely and honest. Work was high quality and as expected. Chris the horticulturalist was amazing at helping is pick our plants and locations. The new patio is a great upgrade to the house. Will hire again without hesitation. Total project >$30,000, price was very fair for the work
- Outdoor Design Build LLCThe entire experience with Design Build was exceptional. We feel so fortunate to have selected them to complete our project. It turned out even better than expected and we enjoy it even more than anticipated. The only regret is that we didn't build it 5 years ago. David, his foreman Rick, the rest of his crews and subs were all very professional and responsive. They began the project when they said they would and were at our home every day working until it was completed. Even in freezing temperatures and snow! They were in good communication throughout the process making sure we were happy every step of the way. They've been doing this for a long time and their expertise shows, not just in the craftsmanship but in the guidance they provided to ensure we achieved our desired outcome. We've already referred them to our friends and neighbors and recommend them to anyone considering a new outdoor space
- The Grounds Guys of North College HillIn February 2021 we had three snowstorms here in Cincinnati, which made it impossible to hire a company to get the job done. I made my last desperation phone call to the Grounds Guys, Vickie assured me that she and her crew of workers would get the job done, all of the snow and ice were pushed aside very neatly all walk ways and parking spaces cleared to the pavement. Each storm they fitted me into their schedule each time with the same results. THANK YOU GROUNDS GUYS
- King QUEEN OF CLEANCarlos was very pleasant to have do my years work... can't wait to have you come back in a few months thank you for your hard work
- Aaron Vennefron Handyman ServiceThey did an Excellent job! would recommend to anyone and will definetely rehire them. They are realible, answers all my questions. Im very satisfied with the service very meticolous
Landscapers in Burlington
- Business Description:Our goal is to make your landscaping needs a reality. We can offer expert advice backed by years of landscaping experience to lay out a practical way for you achieve your landscaping goals. We strive to achieve the highest quality of work while keeping your yard and garden easy to maintainRecent Review:They were fantastic! Mario is great and so is his crew. They worked very hard removing landscaping, replacing, building a beautiful retaining wall, mulching, etc. My husband and I were so pleased with the company and the end productBeth P.
- Business Description:Locally owned and fully insured business with over 8 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavorsRecent Review:They did excellent work. I would hire them again and highly recommend them.Rick S.
- Business Description:At Affordable Lawn Care Services, we pride ourselves on the quality of our work on every job. We specialize in residential lawn maintenance. Locally owned and operated, we are known in the Cincinnati area for our prompt service and attention to detail. Be sure to give us a call todayRecent Review:Very well and on time. Was able to schedule from different city and get job done to satisfactionritesh s.
- Business Description:A&A Lawn Care can beautify your lawn with our quality lawn service experience in turf grass management. Our complete lawn service is designed for both residential and commercial lawns. We strive to make your lawn healthy without harming you, your family or your pets. Our goal is to give residential homeowners a dependable, affordable, top-notch choice for lawn service and landscape maintenance services. The bottom line in selecting a lawn service company is results. A&A Lawn Care’s desire is ..Recent Review:Wonderful company! Great tech. Tyler did a good job and offered advise to keep yard looking good. It was our first year and we definitely will have them back next year.Paul R.
- Business Description:Brighterday Outdoor Services is a full-service landscape and lawn care company specializing in Residential and Commercial properties. We offer a full range of services, from maintenance to landscape design and installation, to custom hardscape projects. Our crews specialize in a specific skill set which ensures quality of work regardless of the size or complication of the project. Our company moto is prides ourselves on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strong..Recent Review:Excellent service. Exceeded expectations! Highly recommendMicah W.
- Business Description:We are a landscape design, installation, and grounds maintenance contractor located in the Greater Cincinnati area. We attribute our success to the high quality workmanship we present. Staying small scale has been our choice, therefore we can present the absolute highest quality work project after project, while staying competitive with pricing. We offer a range of outdoor services, and listed below is just a small listRecent Review:Once again a superb job by a very friendly, professional team. This is our second year in a row having Justin and his crew do our landscaping. Our landscaping looks beautiful, and is nicely trimmed, weeded, and mulched. We can now enjoy Spring without dreading this task. Without a doubt we will have them again next yearNancy D.
- Business Description:30 years in the business proudly serving Ohio Kentucky and Indiana. Fully insured and certified. All inside home improvements, and outside such as cabinets, countertops, flooring, reglazing bathtubs, tile, carpentry, full bathroom kitchen and basement remodels, framing, painting interior and exterior, drywalling, door installation, roofing, gutters, siding, soffiting, decks, fences, driveways, landscaping, tree removal, electric, plumbing, and much more. Commercial and residential jobs non..Recent Review:Very professional. Dan and Jeff have done two jobs for us, one a kitchen ceiling, and the other a pipe issue under our mobile home. For the ceiling job, they took out the old, put in new insulation, ramped up the beams, did drywall, trim, and paint (in my pic, I have to finish the grey, that's not their fault lol), and put up two new light fixtures. When they finished our ceiling, they hauled away all the old stuff, and cleaned up the floor. They are honest, dependable, rates are fair - Dan always makes sure you know where every penny is going, with a detailed bill. The pipe issue: Jeff took videos of the leaks under the house so that we could be informed .. before and after videos, which protects us and them. I really appreciated this! Repeat customer, and we would hire them againDonna G.
- Business Description:Creech's Lawn & Landscape is a full-service locally owned and operated retail Garden Center offering landscape, irrigation, hardscape, and lawn care services. Since 1988 we have been designing, installing, and maintaining beautiful outdoor environments for families and businesses in the greater Cincinnati and Dayton areas. All of our services are customizable and we will design a solution to meet both your budget and needs. From design and installation, to care and maintenance, Creech’s is th..Recent Review:We needed to connect our patio to our deck stairs and lower concrete patio. We also had a steep slope we needed a stair-type solution to. Jake came out and went over the details with us. We decided to replace the current square concrete block patio under the pergola with a round paver patio that connected everything. Jake also recommended a large natural stone block stair to deal with the slope. After getting the estimate we were pleased and went ahead and paid the half up-front to get it on the books. They were able to start only a couple months later and spent a good week working on the project. The old patio was torn down and the blocks carefully stacked. Yard damage was minimized and a very nice patio and path was built. The initial stairs connecting to the concrete patio wasn't exactly what we wanted, and Jake had it rebuilt with no complaints and no additional cost. We are extremely pleased with how everything turned-out, and would definitely recommend themGreg W.
- Business Description:Milmark is a professional landscape lighting company that has been in business for over 10 years. We are not landscapers installing lighting as a sideline business. Milmark is the premier LED lighting installer in the tri-state area. We do not use subcontractors. Additional email - email@example.comRecent Review:They did an excellent job since the house looks really nice and professional lit up now at night! Mark had good ideas on how best to light the house. And Herbert did a great job with the installation. He even had to bore under a sidewalk but did that with no problem given his many years of experience. I liked the service and would use them again if neededRoger R.
- Business Description:Our name says it all. Creative thinkers who want to get the job done in the most efficient way possible. Excavating, irrigation, digging, land leveling/clearing, retaining walls, complete and partial driveway repairs, concrete tear outs, hauling, etc..Recent Review:Excellent; numerous positive comments by neighborhood walkers; reliable, affordable & dependable. Quick & nice clean up; also hauled away unwanted itemsTess S.
Deals in Burlington for Landscaping
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
When it comes to repairing your lawn’s bare spots, overseeding can be the solution. Overseeding is a simple way to reinvigorate your lawn and restore your dead, patchy grass back to a lush, green carpet again.
A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Find Landscapers in
- Rising Sun
- North Bend
- Villa Hills
- Lakeside Park
- Crestview Hills
- Crescent Springs
- Fort Mitchell
Landscapers in Burlington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Lawncare & Landscaping6840 Powerline Dr
- A & D LawnCare1848 CENTER RD
- A Cut Above the Rest Tree Service120 conwell st.
- A Nail In Time Construction & Remodeling
- A Plus Lawn-Scapes,inc5563 hoffman rd
- A Pro Mow Ohio LLC5422 Cherry Blosssom Court
- A+ For Davey's Tree Service15704 Elizabeth Dr
- A-PLUS CONCRETE & EXCAVATION3875 CLIFTON AVE
- A.D. Services LLC3625 Canyon Drive
- Adams Landscaping22 Sycamore Dr
- Advanced Arborists Tree CarePO Box 43433
- Advanta Construction Group9261 Fidelis Dr
- AED Construction3 Maplecrest St.
- AEP Construction Company, LLC2818 Cyclorama Dr
- Affordable Lawncare and Home Services7237 Maryland Ave
- Affordable Quality Home Renovation L.L.C.411 Valley Dr
- AJ's Tree Service7382 BUTLER WARREN RD
- Alcorn Lawn Care407N N Main St
- All Bills Construction6451 Todd Dr
- All the Above L&H3820 starling rd
- All Trades Handyman Construction & Remodeling5206 Crystal View Ct
- Allen's Lawn Care413 W. 12th Street
- Allison Landscaping & Water Gardens889 Anderson Ferry Rd
- Alvarados handyman services 312 W 35th St
- ALVIS MATERIALSPO BOX 243
- AMERICAN HYDROSEEDING CO8234 EAGLE CREEK RD
- Ammon Outdoor Design2141 Burlington Pike
- Apex Landscaping842 Fawnhill Dr.
- Appropriate Janitorial LLC3202 Colerain Ave
- Aqua Doc Lake & Pond Management10779 Mayfield Rd
- AquaProof Inc12097 Mosteller Rd
- Arbor DoctorPO Box 11094
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Armor Windows7936 Tanners Gate
- Atlas Drainage Systems3253 Werk Road Ste. 1
- Atonik Enterprises, LLC.6665 Muddy Creek Rd
- A & A Lawncare & Landscaping
- B & B LAWN CARE CREATIONS INC8419 CINCINNATI-COLUMBUS RD
West Chester, Ohio
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC6364 W Fork Rd
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- Barger & Son Tree Service3683 Tanbark Ct
- Bartlett Tree Experts - 9121111929 Reading Rd
- Bates Custom Stone & Home Services1760 Hunters Trace
- Battle Axe Construction LLC8050 Beckett Center Dr. 203
West Chester, Ohio
- Beacon Landscape Lighting39 Deshler Ln
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Beautiful Earth2494 Johnnytown Rd
- Berger Landscapes2732 Losantiville Ave
- Better Tree & Lawncare Llc3904 Dieckman Lane
- Big Tree Plantation2544 S Waynesville Rd
- BILL ALLEN TREE SERVICE1341 GREENUP ST
- BLUE SKY HOME & BUSINESS SERVICES3991 Hamilton Middletown Rd Ste B
- Bluegrass Lawn ConnectionP.O. box 1440 Union KY 41091
- Bluegrass Remodeling & DesignP.O. Box 161
- BOB MEYER LANDSCAPE SERVICE3638 BLUE ROCK RD
- boles concrete construction155 hawk dr
- Botanics Landscaping4612 B Kellogg Ave Ste 2
- Bowyn LawnCare and Landscape LLC3114 Hulbert
- Breck'sPO Box 65
- BRENTWOOD LANDSCAPING & SUPPLY1410 AA HWY
- Brighter Day Outdoor Services7942 Glen Orchard Dr
- BROSSART TREE SERVICE67 SUMMER HILL
- Burnette's Home Repair and Maintenance5532 Firethorn Ct
- Butler Lawn Care180 Belair Circle
- Butler Lawn Care and Landscaping819 Vine St
- B & B LAWN CARE CREATIONS INC
- C And J Demo And Trash Removal2717 Iowa Ave
- C H Macintosh Ent1600 Russell St
- CAFFERKY LANDSCAPING971 Ohio Pike
- CASCADE POND AND LANDSCAPING4163 PEE WEE DR
- Castle jr landscaping painting
- Central Lawn CarePO Box 17092
Ft. Mitchell, Kentucky
- Chase Construction & Inspection Group LLC8631 stillwater isle
- ChoreAssist6616 Dixie Highway
- Chris Gorman Homes LTD1028A Clough Pike
- CHUCK'S LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 523
Silver Grove, Kentucky
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Cincy Tree & Landscape5187 Wooster Pike
- CJ's Lawn & Tree Service144 Willis Avenue
- CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating737 W High St
- CK Home Improvement2412 Pinwood Ln
- Classy Craftsmen1445 Colonial Dr
- CLEAR CHOICE9210 Marshall Rd
- CME Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair12077 Mosteller Rd
- COMMUNITY GREEN LANDSCAPE1383 STATE ROUTE 28
- Complete Ground Solutions LLC2757 8 Mile Rd
- Complete Home Restorations1667 First Ave
- Creative Paver INC1131 Windsail Cv
- Creech's Lawn & Landscaping818 S US Route 42
- CS Earth Innovations, Inc1694 Pickett Run
- Cummins-Go-Handy Man Service5282 shore lane
- CUSTOM HAULING & LANDSCAPING5199 BATAVIA PIKE
- Cutting Edge Lawn and Landscaping1445 Hazelgrove Dr
- C And J Demo And Trash Removal
- Damer Digs3324 Madison Pike
Ft Mitchell, Kentucky
- Dan Potter home improvement and remodeling6230 Charity Dr
- David Vogel Landscape Company4637 TEALTOWN RD
- DAVIES LANDSCAPE & LAWN CARE INC15 Clark rd PO BOX 428737
- DB Lawn & Landscape IncPO Box 58677
- DC Grounds Care5827 Berte
- Decorative Concrete and Outdoor Kitchens290 Baker Ln
- Don's Tree Care and Landscaping Maintenance5918 OH-133
- Damer Digs