Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Burlington, KY
There are 70 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Burlington
- Plumb Tite PlumbingMy plumber provided excellent quality service. He was prompt, explained what needed to be done, cleared the drains and cleaned up. He was friendly, caring and immediately let me know he was vaccinated as I am also. I appreciate his hard work!
- Plumb Tite PlumbingWonderful. The pipes are correctly saudered and the leak has stopped so we can finally get rid of our mold. They were punctual and professional. Didn't caulk around the new faucet is my only complaint but everything else is awesome.
- Plumb Tite PlumbingI am very pleased with the professional work that was performed by Chad. I will hire him again in the future. Hight recommended!
- Plumb Tite Plumbingcould not have gone better - they contacted me quickly, arrived the same day, made an appointment to return with parts, returned within days to install the faucet - reasonable charge.
- Plumb Tite PlumbingThree drains were cleaned. Two were successful and one was unable to be cleaned because the line had broken. I was very pleased with the effort and results.
- Plumb Tite PlumbingExcellent work by a very courteous and knowledgeable plumber!!..Perfect fix and removed a non-functioning part that was part of a recall...He called the manufacturer and ordered a "free" replacement for the pressurized toilet tank which I will have installed after the current tank quits...I will be calling Plumb Tite back for any further plumbing issues..
- Plumb Tite PlumbingFast and he tested it several times to insure it was cleared. Told me why it happened and how to avoid in the future. (That impressed me).
- Plumb Tite Plumbingi can not say how happy i am with Plumb Tite. The 2 young men came in and installed the new toilet and took away the old one, in record time. there were very professional and polite. they did a fantastic job and i will defiantly use them again when i need a plumber. Thank you so much.
- Everdry Waterproofing of CincinnatiIt is so nice to be able to use our basement again for family functions. The work that was done was prompt and professional. Thank you.
- Plumb Tite PlumbingSteve did a great job duribg the install. He had to cut a small space in our interior dry wall ceiling. Excellent job with the ceiling! Installed a frost free facet. Steve entered our house with a facial mask and shoe covers. The job was performed at a quick pace. Great all around job!
Concrete Repair Contractors in Burlington
- Business Description:Over 24 years experience. Whether it's stamped concrete (decorative concrete) or traditional broomed concrete, Dugan Concrete delivers unmatched skill, craftsmanship and quality to Greater Cincinnati homes and businesses. Dugan is the name to trust for beautiful, durable concrete improvements throughout Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Southeast IndianaRecent Review:Tom and his crew were excellent! They worked quickly and were very professional. We couldn’t have been happier.Jen S.
- Business Description:Anyone can throw a tool box in their truck and call themselves a deck builder. Here at Building Character we are outdoor living specialists one stop for you and your family to create memories. We offer decks, outdoor kitchens, fire features, outdoor fireplaces, water features, stamped concrete and much more. With 27 years experience we help home owners like you design and build their vision. Our quality workmanship and customer service is like no other. We have all the latest composite mater..Recent Review:Wonderful! This is a very responsive company and they are so easy to work with,. Their crew came and worked without disturbing us.Jan V.
- Business Description:Cincinnati Concrete Services is a concrete contractor specializing in residential repair and construction in Cincinnati, Anderson and West Chester. concrete services With over 60 years of combined industry experience, we can handle any residential concrete job. We are knowledgeable at mixing concrete with the right proportions and the appropriate consistency for the structure that is being built and the location that it is in. We also know how to do the proper site preparation so that the co..Recent Review:Cincinnati Concrete Solutions poured a 17 x 24 patio with a 10 x 11 extension and 2 stoops for us. The patio has a 12 inch stamped and stained border and the concrete was colored. The patio turned out great! Scott's crew was very professional, on time, and cleaned up the street before leaving. Scott and Brandon were very responsive throughout the process. We had one small issue that they will be taking care of after the holidays. We also had them remove a 16 x 30 deck, 12 x 12 patio, and stoop for us prior to starting on the patio. I would use them again and recommend to anyoneBrian W.
- Business Description:We are here to help you with all your construction needs such as rough carpentry, concrete, excavation, property maintenance and more.Recent Review:Quick response, good communication, and hard working.Bob S.
- Business Description:Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. ..Recent Review:I'm very pleased. I had concerns about dust and fumes from the epoxy. The dust was minimal and fumes were not an issue at all. If I had to do it all over again, I'd set up a box fan with filters, as I've seen on YouTube, but even without that, the dust was not overwhelming. The workers arrived on time, explained what they were going to do and welcomed my checking in on them. When they went to lunch, they cleaned up their work area, (even put the toilet seat down in the basement bathroom), something I didn't expect at all. I had questions when they were at lunch, and the salesman got the answers I needed quickly. A couple of things I would change about this process: 1. After they were done, cleaned the area for the day, and put their equipment away, one of the workers invited me downstairs to approve their work. If I had not approved, it was a bit late for me to object as they were packed and ready to go. I suggest in the future the homeowner be asked for their approval before everything's packed up. Their work looked good, but this seemed like a manipulative tactic that wasn't appreciated. 2. The more experienced of the two workers explained early on that he needed to remove some insulation but assured me he'd put it back when he was done. When I saw that he'd not put it back, I mentioned it. He refused to put it back, saying "It doesn't matter". It was an odd way to end a perfect job up to that point. I was totally pleased with how everything was handled, and then that comment and behavior from him just put a bad taste in my mouth. That evening or the next day, I received a very nice gift from the company that was just a really nice touch. A couple of weeks later, we had heavy rains and I experienced water along the walls where the work was done. Within a week of me raising the concern, an arrangement for a technician to visit my home was made. I appreciate their prompt attention to the matter. I expect it's very simple like needing more epoxy at the base of the straps, so I decided to go ahead and submit this review. It's difficult to find trustworthy people to do work in your home. I'm very relieved I found a company that is totally worthy of that trust and highly recommend Acculevel. The work they did looks good and solidLora B.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your homeRecent Review:I wouldn't hire Dalton again and if you do, don't pay in full until the job you agreed on is completely finished. The only reason we gave 1 star is due to some work being done. I walked through the entire job with him before we hired him and pointed out everything that we wanted repaired/fixed and when he said he was finished, I would walk through it with him again and point out what wasn't finished and Dalton would either go get more concrete or say he was out and say he would come back another day. This has gone on since July 23rd. We still have some water coming in. I have spent a lot of time trying to Dalton to come back and finish up the job. He keeps saying his current job is taking longer or text me next week. Yesterday he finally agreed to come this morning after several text messages and after looking at what needed to be finished, he said he was going to get materials and never came back. I keep all communications for reference and I suggest it for anyone to do the sameGreg S.
- Business Description:In October of 1996, Darren Hoelle founded Hoelle Construction. Over the years he has formed great relationships with many customers. Darren tries to return every phone call within one hour - the business phone is answered 24 hours a day, everyday by an answering service; if there are ever any emergencies. It is easier to keep a customer than find a new one as long as we provide quality work with great service - and that is what we do. We have reputation for being highly organized, knowledgeab..Recent Review:Overall, he did an excellent job. He was very hardworking.William H.
- Business Description:At Glen Mills Outdoor Solutions, we know choosing a mason is a tough job. We make it easier. Simply pick up the phone and call! We’ll be happy to answer any and all of your questions, and if you are ready to move forward, we can provide a free quote. Glen Mills Outdoor Solutions has been serving the Tri-State area since 2006. And with each new project, whether residential or commercial, we strive to provide professional, timely, service at a fair price. And advice is always free. Family ow..Recent Review:Glenn and his crew did fantastic work, were a pleasure to work with, and his price was the best I was quoted. I will absolutely hire him again, and you should too.Nat C.
- Business Description:Welcome to Dwyer Companies! Dwyer Companies is one of the Largest Foundation Repair, Waterproofing, Soil Stabilization and Concrete Lifting Companies in the United States. Mr. Brian Dwyer, founder and president of Dwyer Companies, began Dwyer Concrete Lifting in 1973 with just 3 employees and a single slabjack pumping system. Since then, Dwyer Companies has prospered and grown into one of the largest foundation and concrete restoration specialty companies in the United States specializing in ..Recent Review:went very well, performed as quoted, they were prompt, courteous and professionalTom N.
- Business Description:Don't Just Waterproof it, AquaProof It!! With over 35 years experience AquaProof is the leader and authority in repairing all your basement waterproofing, drainage, and structural repair needs. We are fully licensed, insured, and follow all safety requirements that exceed OSHA standards. We have won the Super Service Award on Angie's List from 2006 to 2015! We offer a senior citizen discount of 10% up to $850. AquaProof will customize a solution to fit your specific needs. Job Minimum of $2,000Recent Review:AquaProof gives 1st class service and quality It is rare for me to find a contractor that goes above and beyond my expectations. Danny and his team at AquaProof wildly exceeded them. My daughter recently bought a house in Covington built in 1890. The structural inspection showed a dire need to have the stacked rock wall fortified and waterproofed. Several companies in the foundation and structural repair business declined to bid on the jobdue to the complexity and risk involved. AquaProof knew exactly what to do and how to do it. The quote was fair and in line with other quotes that I’d received. What sold me on Aquaproof was their solution would give me better quality and security that the repair was done correctly The crew that did the work was amazing. There were glitches and unexpected problems but they knew how to resolve them; they did so at no additional cost even though to tool more time and materials. The communication and attention to detail during the two days of the job was excellent. When finished they went above and beyond by repairing the landscape. This is a good company with good people and excellent service. You should definitely consider them for what you need. Jim MurraJim M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Rising Sun
- North Bend
- Villa Hills
- Lakeside Park
- Crestview Hills
- Crescent Springs
- Fort Mitchell
concrete contractors in Burlington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D LawnCare1848 CENTER RD
- A FINE LINE PAINTING CO1534 SUTTON AVE
- A J Construction540 Eagles View Dr
- A Nail In Time Construction & Remodeling
- A&B Granicrete Cincinnati1105B West Ohio Pike
- A-1 Concrete Leveling Cincinnati4124 31st Ave
- A-PLUS CONCRETE & EXCAVATION3875 CLIFTON AVE
- A1-Masonry Solutions llc3 E 29th st
- Absolute Perfection Construction LLC122 Park Pl 1
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Acculevel Inc9495 N Waldron Rd
- Aced5922 Country View Dr
- ACR Decorative Concrete8177 S State Route 48
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
- Adams Landscaping22 Sycamore Dr
- Addis Concrete2308 Banning Rd
- ADLETAPO BOX 1572 607 SHEPERD DR
- Advanta Construction Group9261 Fidelis Dr
- AED Construction3 Maplecrest St.
- Affordable Handyman6945 Schradin Rd
- Aim Construction Incpo box 118
Silver Grove, Kentucky
- AJ's Tree Service7382 BUTLER WARREN RD
- ALBANESE CONCRETE2070 HARRISON AVE
- All American Construction429 Dell Street
- All Seasons Roofing & Exteriors Llc1504 Sleepy Hollow Rd
- Allen Concrete Construction Inc6080 River Rd
- Allen's Concrete Llc39194 Camp Dr
- AMA Services LLC3053 Hart Road
- Amaysing Concrete2227 Gribble Drive
- America Superior Erectors, Inc.9552 Williams Drive
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Anderson Hills Plumbing & Supply Inc6229 Beechmont Ave
- AquaProof Inc12097 Mosteller Rd
- Arrow Heating Cooling and Home Maintenance4227 Myrtle Ave
- Ashcraft Constuction59 Park Ave
- Atonik Enterprises, LLC.6665 Muddy Creek Rd
- Aveco Construction LLC1204 Elberta Circle 9
- A & D LawnCare
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC6364 W Fork Rd
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- Barry Concrete LLC10543 Turner Ln
- Basement Armor7215 Fowler Ave
- BAT Concrete Construction LLC11488 Dixie Hwy
- Battle Axe Construction LLC8050 Beckett Center Dr. 203
West Chester, Ohio
- Baxter Custom Builders8252 E MAin St
- BEAL E.T.C. CORP.6004 English Hill Rd
Cedar Grove, Indiana
- Berger Landscapes2732 Losantiville Ave
- Biehl Brothers Contracting5647 Cheviot Rd
- Big Bone Construction11417 Big Bone Church Rd
- Bill Martz Carpentry12909 Roberts Rd
- BLUE SKY HOME & BUSINESS SERVICES3991 Hamilton Middletown Rd Ste B
- Bluegrass Remodeling & DesignP.O. Box 161
- boles concrete construction155 hawk dr
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati9940 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Brewer Remodeling250 Dayton Pike
- Brewster Construction LLC618 Shepherd Dr
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Brierly Roofing LLCPO Box 53
- Brookline Concrete224 Myrtle Lane Springboro, OH 45066
- Buckeye Structure1020 Marcie Ln
- Budget Concrete Works LLC1839 Goodman Ave
- Building Character LLC9850 Princeton Glendale Rd Suite D
- Burnette's Home Repair and Maintenance5532 Firethorn Ct
- Butler Concrete Co.2563 Phillips Rd
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC
- C & C Concrete429 Brelsford Ave
- C A THREATTS & SONS1001 KIELEY PL
- C. Jackson Construction LLC8879 Locust Street
Cross Plains, Indiana
- C.A.T.S. Construction Services18 Needmore St
- Cannon U-Cart Concrete6290 Dry Fork Road
- Carol's Custom Concrete7006 Clovernoll Dr
North Collage Hill, Ohio
- Carter Construction6161 Cotton Run Rd.
- Chappell's Masonry Restoration 957 Hillview Rd
- Chase Construction & Inspection Group LLC8631 stillwater isle
- Chimney & Masonry repair100 hill street suite #104
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Chimney Works Inc2450 Civic Center Dr
- Chris Gorman Homes LTD1028A Clough Pike
- Cincinnati Concrete Solutions2258 Leelanau Ave
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Cincinnati Structural Solutions9536 Cincinnati Columbus Rd
- Cincinnati Tile & Stone4864 Gallop Rn
- Cincinnati's Everlasting Electric5244 Ralph Ave # 1
- CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating737 W High St
- CK Home Improvement2412 Pinwood Ln
- CLASSIC FINISHES INC1664 GLENS DR
- Classy Craftsmen1445 Colonial Dr
- CLEAR CHOICE9210 Marshall Rd
- CMR CONSTRUCTION5940 MAXFLI LN
- Complete Home Restorations1667 First Ave
- Concrete ArtistsPO Box 9357
- Concrete Surface and Design6313 Remington Cv
- Construction Solutions Home Improvement3151 Madison Rd
- Cook Waterproofing & Foundation Repair2770 Highland Ave
- Creative Concrete LLC145 Dale Hollow Dr Apt 1
- CRETE BUSTERS LLC5323 TOMPKINS AVE
- CTL Concrete Contractors308 Exporting St
- Cummings Bros. Construction289 Saxony Dr
Crestview Hills, Kentucky
- Cummins-Go-Handy Man Service5282 shore lane
- CUSTOM CARPENTRY10 AVENEL PL
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- C & C Concrete
- D & V Remodeling166 Conroy Lane
- D & V Remodeling