For homeowners who struggle to keep up with household those whose health prevents them from doing certain tasks, hiring help with chores around the house can be a huge help. Here are some of the best chores pros can do for you to make life a little easier
Get matched with top handyman services in Burlington, KY
There are 60 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Burlington
- Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling LLCWe've had Dadstasks do a number of projects for us over the past 6 years and they have always been very reliable, friendly, and efficient with the work done well at a reasonable price. We asked them if they could come over quickly to replace a few bathroom tiles that had come off. Not only did they do so quickly, and did nice work with the sealant and wall & trim paint touch-ups too, but they did the work for free. Such a pleasant surprise, which is indicative of the caring they have for their customers
- Aaron Vennefron Handyman ServiceVery well his estimated time and quote for the project was exactly right . No complaints , fast friendly service
- Odd Jobs UnlimitedChuck and crew was extremely professional, efficient and courteous. They take extreme pride in their work and that includes leaving the space as clean as they found it. Would hire them again and highly recommend them.
- E&H Contracting and Construction ServicesThe guys at E&H Contracting are top notch. They were with us every step of the way during our remodel and the customer service they provided was just as good as the work they performed! I will definitely be using them in the future!
- E&H Contracting and Construction ServicesCouldn’t ask for better workmanship!! They were on time and cleaned up there mess when they left…. Quote was very responsible and gave us a few great ideals …. Definitely will hire them again!!
- Phil Bowling Contractor LLCPhil and his crew arrived promptly. He quoted and completed the work in the same day. Steps are very sturdy and he also trimmed back my hedges to prevent further mold. Very polite and professional. Highly recommend
- Murrays MansionEverything went very well, I was very pleased with the work and the professionalism. I Would definitely hire again
- Handyman Connection of MasonScott Horrigan was our handyman and we would definitely ask for him again, He was knowledgeable, professional, quickly identified the work needed, and then he fixed the problem. Can't ask for more
- Turnkey ServicesWe are so pleased with our experience working with Turnkey Services! Terry was wonderful to work with and did quality work quickly and at a very fair price. We hired him to rekey the locks on our new home and were so pleased we immediately requested his help with some cosmetic work around the house. He replaced our doors, repaired trim and filled in a hole in the staircase landing. Everything looks perfect! We will absolutely use his services again for future repairs
- Watkins paintingIt was awesome! The work was done beautifully and the team was extremely kind and professional. Will hire them for future projects!
Handymen in Burlington
- Business Description:Locally Veteran owned and operated. Hunny-Do Services, LLC takes pride in providing quality home repair, maintenance and remodeling at a price you can afford. Whether you have a few hours of odd jobs or a medium sized project, I will arrive on time and complete your job quickly and courteously. Turn your Hunny-Do list into a Hunny-Done list today! Please call me or visit my website and fill out a Service Request to get started. Website: www.Hunny-Do.coRecent Review:I would hire him any time he was a great helpJason m.
- Business Description:Yockey Remodeling has been in business since 2007. We are family owned and operated, and specialize in Kitchen & Bath Renovations. We truly take our time in order to ensure the highest quality of work, and to ensure that everything is up to the customers satisfaction. Give us a call todayRecent Review:They did an excellent job. He had a lot of patience as I got the pavers my self and it took some time to get them in and he worked with me on that. He cleaned up really good and I would definitely hire him againWayne F.
- Business Description:Rod's Home Improvement and Repairs is an owner-operated company. Our focus is always on quality and customer satisfaction on every job. We can provide most any home improvement/home repair or remodeling service you may need...large or small... and keep your cost at a reasonable price. We are licensed and insured as well. We offer free estimates and a special discount for all Angie's List membersRecent Review:GREAT JOB GREAT PRICE GREAT TIME FRAME AND GREAT PEOPLE! OVER ALL...........GREAT!lisa and edward r.
- Business Description:After many years of service in the Cincinnati community, we feel confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. Our customers keep coming back because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our employees provide unmatched service, delivering top quality service for your business! Each is committed to personal service. In keeping with this desire, we’re not satisfied with our work until you are. Aside ..Recent Review:fantastic - from the detail in the proposal to the execution on time on budget. They took the mantle off, removed and took away the old tile, figured out a way to dispense with some of the typical underlayment in order for the new stone hearth to come out flush with the floor, and installed the new tile. There was some basement reinforcement needed due to the workaround and they did that. Did a beautiful job - from carpentry to tile to painting. AND on their way out moved a ceiling light fixture and repaired the ceiling such that it was seamless. I am a fanSUSAN M.
- Business Description:With over 40 years of experience Robert Sullivan Painting prides itself on providing quality craftsmanship at a fair price. Offering a full range of services from interior and exterior painting to deck staining, drywall repair, and pressure washing. When you hire Robert Sullivan Painting you can expect Mr. Sullivan himself at your doorstep, committed to providing you excellent servicRecent Review:He did a great work and was very responsive.Mark D.
- Business Description:Frisby Construction, LLC is a locally owned and operated General Contracting Company headquartered in Milford, OH. We have a thorough understanding of all phases of residential and commercial projects, and are considered experts in the industry. There is NO JOB our company would ever consider too small, or too large. From basic service calls, to custom built homes, we are equipped with the know-how, and necessary equipment, to complete any job. Our company PRIDES OURSELVES on having 24/7 emer..Recent Review:The roof repair was easy to schedule, the team that did the work was prompt and professional, and I would use them again if needed.Stephen B.
- Business Description:All our Craftsmen are employees that are comprehensively background checked for your safety. We check for criminal and sexual offenses. We do not use subcontractors. We provide estimates for the larger jobs. Smaller jobs are done on a Time and Materials basis. Call or email us for details and to set an appointmentRecent Review:Dan Landon came out within a week of my request to give me an estimate. The work was completed a couple of days later. Very professional job, and I can't imagine how it could have been any better or easier.Michelle M.
- Business Description:Award winning. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. All Angie's List members are entitled to $10 off of a cleaning and $25 off of a complete installation. Hours are by appointment. Additional emails email@example.com. Additional phone - (513) 505-9362, 513-846-8967 & (866) 498-7233. A National Franchise that is locally Owned & operated. This local franchise is the #1 Franchise in the US for dryer venting issues. Additional DBA - ATHL Enterprises IncRecent Review:I am very satisfied, and would use them again. We made and appointment which they showed up for on time. Both vents were cleared. The technician was polite, friendly, professional, and efficient. The price was a little highChris K.
- Business Description:Own Power is created by a father looking to hand his tools to his boys. Hello I'm Carlos Hill founder of my Own Power. I'm a reliable, honest and negotiable leader of my family. My skill to provide varies: I'm an electrician, handyman , troubleshooter I aim for fix your solution. I power wash which includes various features alone as in residential and commercial from roofs to driveway, fencing, gutters etc. I also take on other jobs such as: mounting TVs , celling fans, adding outlets etc. ..Recent Review:Very well. Efficient, worked ethic is strong. Cleaned up area and removed wrapping, etc.Judy N.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. PLEASE CONTACT MY CELL PHONE AT (513) 260-5456. Cost is determined by the job. A Budget Appliance Repair is Award winning. Additional DBAs - A-Budget Refrigeration, Approved Appliance Repair, Authorized Service, Budget Appliance RepairRecent Review:Perfect. Ed know his stuff. Very pleasant and knowledgeable.Debra S.
Deals in Burlington for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Find handyman services in
- Rising Sun
- North Bend
- Villa Hills
- Lakeside Park
- Crestview Hills
- Crescent Springs
- Fort Mitchell
handyman services in Burlington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Contracting500 Cincinnati Ave 57
- A Budget Appliance RepairPO Box 33084
- A Plus A Exteriors Roofing Inc8212 Nash Rd
- A Plus Lawn-Scapes,inc5563 hoffman rd
- A to Z remodeling 8720 Pippin Rd
- A-1 Super Cleanpo box 358
- A-PLUS CONCRETE & EXCAVATION3875 CLIFTON AVE
- AB Construction4040 Crosley Ave
- Absolute Perfection Construction LLC122 Park Pl 1
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Access Roofing And Gutters1002 3rd Ave
- ACE Contracting4581 Trenton Oxford Rd
- Aced5922 Country View Dr
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
- Addison ConstructionP.O. Box 299
- AED Construction3 Maplecrest St.
- Affiliated Contracting Consultants, Inc8900 Eagleview Dr #12
West Chester, Ohio
- AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN6457 SUGAR TREE DR
- Affordable Handyman6945 Schradin Rd
- Affordable Maintenance Plus Painting LLC5 Faye Dr
Taylor Mill, Kentucky
- Affordable Quality Home Renovation L.L.C.411 Valley Dr
- Ahead Above152 Gouge Dr
Dry Ridge, Kentucky
- All American Construction429 Dell Street
- All Set Construction8553 Island Pines Dr
- All the Above L&H3820 starling rd
- All Trades Handyman Construction & Remodeling5206 Crystal View Ct
- Alvarados handyman services 312 W 35th St
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Construction And Remodeling Specialist1658 Mosley Dr.
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- American Renovators2220 Nicholasville Rd
- Andy Bixby Home Improvement & Design, Inc.6406 Edwardsville Rd
- Apollo Home4538 Camberwell Rd
- Arlinghaus Heating & Air Conditioning40 Cave Run Dr
- Arrow Heating Cooling and Home Maintenance4227 Myrtle Ave
- Assembly By Steven3345 Stathem Ave apt4
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Aveco Construction LLC1204 Elberta Circle 9
- A & A Contracting
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- Backyard Assembly Company 404 Park Dr Unit B
- Banner Roofing & Remodeling1968 KENTUCKY AVE
- Bates Custom Stone & Home Services1760 Hunters Trace
- BATTAGLIA CONSTRUCTION4731 RABBIT HASH RD
- Baxter Custom Builders8252 E MAin St
- Bell Heating, Cooling, Electric & Construction5571 Limaburg Creek Rd
- Biehl Brothers Contracting5647 Cheviot Rd
- BLUE SKY HOME & BUSINESS SERVICES3991 Hamilton Middletown Rd Ste B
- Bluegrass Remodeling & DesignP.O. Box 161
- Bob Renner Carpentry & Construction1109 Shangrila Drive
- Bob Z Builder108 Calico ct.
- Bob's Blasting8461 Village Dr
- BREITFELD CONSTRUCTION1525 W CONCORD RD
- Bridgewood, LLC1831 Chapel Woods Dr
- Brown & Son's Moving & Storage1734 Route 131
- Building Character LLC9850 Princeton Glendale Rd Suite D
- BuildUp, LLC25 Muirfield Dr
North Bend, Ohio
- Burnette's Home Repair and Maintenance5532 Firethorn Ct
- B&M Construction
- C H Macintosh Ent1600 Russell St
- C&S Handyman Services
- C.A.T.S. Construction Services18 Needmore St
- Cann Remodeling5797 Chancellor Ln
- Carl the Capenter5656 Hamilton Ave.
- Carpenter Jay3519 Chalk Rd.
- CDS Midwest Moving & Hauling117 W. Jefferson St
- CEC Maintenance & Remodeling LLC3383 Princeton St
- Centerline Contractors LLC23296 Mt Pleasant Rd
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- charmed cleaning166 conroy lane
- Chase Construction & Inspection Group LLC8631 stillwater isle
- Chesser construction277 frances dr
- ChoreAssist6616 Dixie Highway
- Chris Bennett Contractor1915 Franklin St
- Chuck Abbott Home Repair243 Albion Pl
- Chuck White Cleaning3881 Dust Commander Dr
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Cincinnati TriState Renovations5959 Hutchinson Road
- Cincinnati's Everlasting Electric5244 Ralph Ave # 1
- Cincy Gutter Boys LLC521 Oliver St
- CK Home Improvement2412 Pinwood Ln
- Clarke Contractors Inc4475 Muhlhauser Rd
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Classy Craftsmen1445 Colonial Dr
- Columbia Kitchen and Bath4723 Red Bank Rd
- Complete Ground Solutions LLC2757 8 Mile Rd
- Complete Home Restorations1667 First Ave
- Construction Dreams LLC728 5TH Ave
- Controlled Chaos Remodel & Repair23 Rosebud Ave
- Cooks Home Improvements, LLC3383 Huntsman Trce
- Countertops and Cabinetry By Design6345 Castle Dr.
- Cozzens Home Improvements5197 Pinecrest Rd.
- CREATIVE COLORS128 E MAIN ST
- Crow Hill Woodworking & Tile3818 Isabella Ave
- CTL Concrete Contractors308 Exporting St
- Cummins-Go-Handy Man Service5282 shore lane
- CUSTOM CARPENTRY10 AVENEL PL
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- C H Macintosh Ent
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Burlington, KY?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Burlington, KY?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.