A chain-link fence helps secure your yard without blocking the views. Find out the cost to install a chain-link fence, including posts, gates, and privacy slats.
Get matched with top fence companies in Bowling Green, KY
There are 6 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Bowling Green
- Empire Fence & Buildings of KentuckyJeremy of Empire fence made an appointment with me for an estimate. He was punctual and offered a price competitive with others I had received. I watched the progress of Empire Fence next to another company in two adjacent yards in my neighborhood. The Empire fence was installed far more efficiently. So, I went with them. Empire installed the fence efficiently and I am very pleased with the results. As a matter-of-fact, they worked during the Memorial Day weekend to complete my project. Further, I found Jeremy very easy to contact when necessary. If I could not reach Jeremy by phone immediately, he always called me back within a reasonable period of time. The final price of the fence was actually LESS than the estimate. But the quality of the work is the best part of the experience
- LOWE'SThey were very professional. My husband is German and he watched everything that was done. He makes sure that it is done right or not done at all. They did a beautiful job. They have a year warranty for the installation. We were very happy with the way they did it and the looks of it It is 100 degrees out there and I can't believe how great they worked and didn't stop. Their price was very competitive with everywhere else we looked. We had a pool put in and had to wait until it was installed before we could put the fence up. They called us every Monday to ask us if we were ready for them to come out and put up the fence. They were great about that
- ALG Contracting, LLCThe fence and deck were stained. They look great. The job was neat, no mess up at all. He removed all the furniture from the deck and replaced it. I loved the way he was able to work around our flower beds. The only hassle we had at all was that he did not estimate the correct amount of stain to be used so we had to order and buy more which put us over budget for the project but the looks and appearance of the deck and fence is fantastic and worth the expense
- Empire Fence & Buildings of KentuckyI called him and told him that I didn't need his services because it took him about three months to give an estimate. He just kept with me off making an appointment, he wouldn't show up, I even called up and it was just an unwilling situation. Finally I just said forget it because he was recommended to me by a friend. I wouldn't recommend him or use his services. He never would show up for estimate, footage or pictures of what is available or nothing and this went on and off for atleast two and half months. He gave one estimate and when he did the survey the property was more than what we had thought. So he was supposed to come out and give another estimate. Then I added a footage to another area but he never came back to give me an estimate whatsoever. He told me that he would be here to re-measure but he never even called
- Russell's Pools & ServicesIt was a really bad experience. They take your money in the beginning, and it took all summer to put in the pool. The fence had damage in the last storm, and now I have to wait for them to come out and put it back up.
Fencing Contractors in Bowling Green
- Business Description:We install the highest quality and industry-leading storm shelters and safe rooms in the Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky areas. The storm shelters can be installed in the garage or outdoors along with above ground safe rooms. Our goal is to provide families the protection needed to weather any storm. Whether it be our garage flush mounts or our outdoor storm shelters, we have one just right for any size familyRecent Review:John and his team were excellent from the first conversation to the install. He explained all the options and cost breakdown clearly and worked to ensure we were confident with our decision. He is VERY responsive and his team did an amazing job on the installation. They were timely, courteous and went out of their way to ensure every part of the install was to our expectations. They also cleaned up and ensured our space was spotless before they left. This was an excellent experience and we couldn't be happier with the piece of mind they provided at a great price. If you are considering a storm shelter do yourself a favor and give John a callNeftali A.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo..Recent Review:The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company againRussell M.
- Recent Review:Rick seemed great at first and we really looked forward to working with him. We paid him $1000 to start. Then he hired contractors to do his work. They arrived, did some dry wall for a few days and never finished the job. A week later we asked him what was going on and didn't hear from him. He finally told us that his brother would be contacting us to finish the job but again this did not happen. It's been almost a month and Rick said he would be refunding us $800. Again this has not happened and he is continuing to tell us that he is waiting for next week or another payment to come inJessica S.
- Business Description:PK Heating and Cooling & Home Improvement is built upon a solid foundation of years of Technical Expertise. The owners and the technicians have been in the business for many years, serving the Centerville OH area
- Business Description:General Contractor Residential & Commercial
- Business Description:We are full service remodeling contractor specializing in custom interior finishes including several faux techniques. We have the experinence to handle your remodeling project from start to finish. We stay knowledgeable and are very informative about the latest proudcts to make your selection one you won't regret. Since we are a smaller company most work is done in house and the owner is usually onsite daily. We use subcontractors only when a special permit is required. We are fully insured a..
- Business Description:"Interior, Exterior, from the Curbside to the Kitchen" We specialize in insurance jobs, remodeling, and anything else that your home may bring our way. Our ultimate goal is to provide great customer service and a quality product at a competitive price
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Installing a privacy fence can enhance security, boost curb appeal, and help you and your family feel comfortable when outdoors. Learn how much a privacy fence will cost you, from vinyl to wood, in this pricing guide for homeowners.
No two fences are the same; this is why you’ll find fence installation costs are all over the place. But by using this cost breakdown, you’ll come to learn how the cost of fence installation varies on length, material, and property type.
Find fence companies in
fence companies in Bowling Green
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Distinctive Remodeling
- Distinctive Remodeling
- Greggs Handyman services and drain cleaningpo box 112
- Greggs Handyman services and drain cleaning
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Ken Dearing Construction2232 Petros Browning Rd
- Ken Dearing Construction
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Quality Fence Company LLC910 Searcy Way
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Quality Fence Company LLC
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- Whites recycling llc
- Whites recycling llc