Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Bowling Green, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Bowling Green
- Aqua Land Pool Spa & PatioThe initial visit to the store was pleasant and we ended up deciding to go with them after realizing they had the best prices and were recommended higly by my husbands coworkers. It took about 1.5 months to get the pool installed because the weather was very rainy and we did not want our yard destroyed by the tri axle truck that had to deliver the 6 tons of sand or by the installers who would be excavating the pool site with a bobcat. The pool store was very pushy about the install but my husband stood firm and wouldn't allow them to come until the ground was dry enough so not to damage it. We had initally been told that they would put it in on Friday May 17th so he scheduled to be off work but after weeks of them hounding us to come they now couldn't get in contact with the installers, it was rescheduled for May 21st and my husband swithched his days off. They did not show, they did not call he had to call them several times that day and finally was told that the installers had picked our pool up at noon...and that they weren't answering the stores calls. My husband was furious, he wasted a day off work and now they had our pool and would probably show up the next day... They did, just as I was leaving for work. The men who were installing it showed up in a huge four wheel drive truck with a trailer that had two female mannequin heads on posts at the front of the trailer! I was blown away, and quite frankly didn't stick around to talk. I called my husband on the way out the drive and left him a message. My father in law immediately went to the house and watched the process. Thankfully the pool was PERFECT. They did a great job! We paid a reasonable price, received alot of pool chemicals and tools to clean the pool with and have been able to enjoy it twice now. I can't say much for the professionalism, punctuality and appearance of the installers, nor will I say the pool store staff was accomodating due to the weather delay or the fact that we DID NOT want anyone on our property unless we were home but it turned out okay. I will suggest that the installers remove the mannequin heads from their trailer, I was really taken aback by that and wondered if maybe it was a deterrent for homeowners who liked to stay on their property while the pools was being installed!? LO
- Aqua Land Pool Spa & PatioCalled and scheduled an opening. We made payment in full in advance. Paid with debit card over phone. Assumed that this was the total cost. They came out and did the work, which was fine. I noticed that they left a backwash kit which I assumed was complimentary. They told me they left some bags of salt. Later they called to see how things went. I noted that they left a backwash kit. The caller indicated that this was OK. A little later the technician came to my door and checked to see if they had left something ( I thought this was a bit strange), but I said something about the backwash kit. The technician did not indicate that I would be charged extra. Later, I got a bill for $104.30. It said "Paid in full, thank you." I then noticed that $104.30 had been drafted from our checking account. Fortunately, we had funds to cover this. However, we never authorized this draft, nor were we ever given notice of the additional charge before the account was drafted. This could have caused us to overdraw our account and cost us overdraft fees had we not had sufficient funds in our account. This practice is unprofessional. The business should always get permission from the customer before drafting the customer's account. The business should also indicate at the time of service that the customer will be charged additionally for supplies. I noted on the Angie's List survey that I would use the service again. This is because they pretty much seem to have a monopoly in our area. However, because of this incident, I would not recommend Aqualand to anyone. We've never had a problem with the business before and are just astonished by this incident because it defies common courtesy and standard business practice
Swimming Pool Companies in Bowling Green
- Business Description:Kayak Pools Midwest is your one-stop-shop for home recreation! We will design, customize, and install the pool of your dreams. We offer a free virtual consultation process and special discounts to help you achieve a backyard vacation that you and your family can enjoy for years to come! Ask us about our Demo Homesite program to see if you qualify to save thousands on your new pool! Contact us directly today to schedule your free consultation by calling 800.31.KAYAK option 1 or visit our websi..Recent Review:Due to material shortages during the Covid-19 pandemic Kayak Pools has kept us up to date and have communicated all issues. The customer service manager has been wonderful to work with.Robert J.
- Business Description:As a family-owned company, Pool and Spa Depot has 4 locations Brentwood, Clarksville, Cookeville, and Bowling Green. We provide the best selection of inground and above ground swimming pools, Spas and Hot Tubs, Swim Spas, slides, rock waterfalls, equipment, water treatment products, saunas, patio furniture, outdoor kitchens and leisure-related products. Each location has a pool park to view our swimming pools, fire places, waterfalls and stone and rock patios in person. No Interest for 6,12, ..Recent Review:We payed in advance for a pump and saline system that was in stock and in store several weeks ago. We were scheduled to have it installed and everything seemed to be going smoothly. It's an indoor pool so we took time off work to make sure we were available and then nobody showed and nobody called. When we called we were told that someone sold the system we already purchased. Since we'd already paid, we rescheduled for 2 weeks later. This time we adjusted a vacation and took time away from work to be available. Again after sitting around all day, no call and no show. We called Pool and Spa Depot to figure out what happened and were told we would get a call when the tech was on their way. There's never any communication made to us about delays or cancelation so we're stuck sitting around twiddling our thumbs wasting vacation time. After calling to try and get this project we paid for around a month ago finally done we were placed on the books for today at 8am. Again no show, no call. I just called and spent 20 min trying to get some kind of answer or assurance that the work we paid for would be completed and there would be some kind of communication so I'm not waiting around until 8pm on another Friday hoping the tech will show since their phone staff is off hours before that. This was apparently too much for them and they would rather refund than complete the task that was paid for and the primary function of their business. Pool and Spa Depot's lengthy hold recording promises "We want to be convenient and accessible for you. " but instead what we got was a month of wasted time, 3 wasted vacation days, no call backs, no work completed, and eventually a refund because they can't keep their word to communicate or not sell products you purchased. It's very obvious when speaking with customer service that they just don't care either because I was told that people need to be flexible with scheduling. I feel we've been more than flexible and Pool and Spa Depot needs to learn how to communicate and do their jobsKait C.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:My name is Michael Sarmiento, I am the owner of J&S Contractors Llc. I have been in the construction business for 7 years, working in all type of general constructions, such as custom commercial, and residential. I offer services such as, Drywall, Framing, Siding, Ceramic Tile, Acoustical ceiling, Painting, Decks, Kitchens, Baths, Hardwood Flooring, Cabinet Installation, Strip & Wax Floors, Fences, Concrete, Demolition & Finish... and much more. All our work is guaranteed and affordable,..
- Business Description:Local dealer of Sundek products. May request quote via website form. Contact for additional information.Recent Review:Project takes about a week. Workers were very professional. <br />Elroy S.
- Business Description:In-Ground Pools, Above-Ground Pools, Hot Tubs & Spas, Saunas. SALES - SERVICE - INSTALLATIONRecent Review:Called and scheduled an opening. <strong>We made payment in full in advance. Paid with debit card over phone</strong>. Assumed that this was the total cost. They came out and did the work, which was fine. <br /> I noticed that they left a backwash kit which I assumed was complimentary. They told me they left some bags of salt. <br /> Later they called to see how things went. I noted that they left a backwash kit. The caller indicated that this was OK. <br /> A little later the technician came to my door and checked to see if they had left something ( I thought this was a bit strange), but I said something about the backwash kit. The technician did not indicate that I would be charged extra. <br /> Later, I got a bill for $104.30. It said "Paid in full, thank you." <br /> I then noticed that $104.30 had been drafted from our checking account. Fortunately, we had funds to cover this. However, <strong>we never authorized this draft, nor were we ever given notice of the additional charge before the account was drafted. </strong> <br /> This could have caused us to overdraw our account and cost us overdraft fees had we not had sufficient funds in our account. <br /> This practice is unprofessional. The business should always get permission from the customer before drafting the customer's account. The business should also indicate at the time of service that the customer will be charged additionally for supplies. <br /> I noted on the Angie's List survey that I would use the service again. This is because they pretty much seem to have a monopoly in our area. However, because of this incident, I would not recommend Aqualand to anyone. We've never had a problem with the business before and are just astonished by this incident because it defies common courtesy and standard business practice. <br /Thomas M.
- Business Description:We are BEST ARQ, a design architecture online company in USA. We Can make all the design you need for pool, outdoor bar & grill, drywall sky, landscape, waterfall, wet wall, sky garden, addition house, guest house, and more. With a few info we Can make you a design of a Pool starting at $29.99 and a 3d model with render starting $69.99 high Quality. Try it now, if you are not happy get a full refund. We work with contractors, housewifes and people who needs a real and fast architectural de..
- Business Description:Here with x&l pool services, we provide effotable prices on installing ingound and aboveground pools. We install jacuzzi's at that. We fix walls to old ingroumd pools that is pushed in, pool liners, pumps and filters. We also open and close pools. So we are your all in one company that strives for the customer happiness. If your not happy we are not happy.
- Business Description:Hutch Pool & Spa has been family owned and operated for over 35 years. Owners Wayne Hutcheson, Lacey Vaughn and Kevin Vaughn are proud to have three generations of their family working to make their business the very best it can be. Family owned and operated. Additional DBA - Hutch Pool and Spa IncRecent Review:This was my first experience having an in ground pool installed and they helped with every aspect of the planning. The staff have a tremendous amount of experience. That have also come out multiple times to help me with things or explain how to perform a procedure on the pool. <br /Ellen W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Bowling Green
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Crestwood Pools Inc.220 Stage Rd.
Vestal, New York
- Crestwood Pools Inc.
- Hutch Pools & Spas2404 Memorial Blvd # A
- Hutch Pools & Spas
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- J&S Contractors Llc
- Kayak Pools Midwest845 E 65th St
- Kayak Pools Midwest
- Pool and Spa Depot7115 Bakers Bridge Ave.
- Pool and Spa Depot
- Sundek by Superior Concrete Resurfacing Inc116 Airfloat Dr
- Sundek by Superior Concrete Resurfacing Inc
- X&L pool services4274 US Highway 68 W
- X&L pool services