Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Bowling Green, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Bowling Green
- Aqua Land Pool Spa & PatioThe initial visit to the store was pleasant and we ended up deciding to go with them after realizing they had the best prices and were recommended higly by my husbands coworkers. It took about 1.5 months to get the pool installed because the weather was very rainy and we did not want our yard destroyed by the tri axle truck that had to deliver the 6 tons of sand or by the installers who would be excavating the pool site with a bobcat. The pool store was very pushy about the install but my husband stood firm and wouldn't allow them to come until the ground was dry enough so not to damage it. We had initally been told that they would put it in on Friday May 17th so he scheduled to be off work but after weeks of them hounding us to come they now couldn't get in contact with the installers, it was rescheduled for May 21st and my husband swithched his days off. They did not show, they did not call he had to call them several times that day and finally was told that the installers had picked our pool up at noon...and that they weren't answering the stores calls. My husband was furious, he wasted a day off work and now they had our pool and would probably show up the next day... They did, just as I was leaving for work. The men who were installing it showed up in a huge four wheel drive truck with a trailer that had two female mannequin heads on posts at the front of the trailer! I was blown away, and quite frankly didn't stick around to talk. I called my husband on the way out the drive and left him a message. My father in law immediately went to the house and watched the process. Thankfully the pool was PERFECT. They did a great job! We paid a reasonable price, received alot of pool chemicals and tools to clean the pool with and have been able to enjoy it twice now. I can't say much for the professionalism, punctuality and appearance of the installers, nor will I say the pool store staff was accomodating due to the weather delay or the fact that we DID NOT want anyone on our property unless we were home but it turned out okay. I will suggest that the installers remove the mannequin heads from their trailer, I was really taken aback by that and wondered if maybe it was a deterrent for homeowners who liked to stay on their property while the pools was being installed!? LO
- Aqua Land Pool Spa & PatioCalled and scheduled an opening. We made payment in full in advance. Paid with debit card over phone. Assumed that this was the total cost. They came out and did the work, which was fine. I noticed that they left a backwash kit which I assumed was complimentary. They told me they left some bags of salt. Later they called to see how things went. I noted that they left a backwash kit. The caller indicated that this was OK. A little later the technician came to my door and checked to see if they had left something ( I thought this was a bit strange), but I said something about the backwash kit. The technician did not indicate that I would be charged extra. Later, I got a bill for $104.30. It said "Paid in full, thank you." I then noticed that $104.30 had been drafted from our checking account. Fortunately, we had funds to cover this. However, we never authorized this draft, nor were we ever given notice of the additional charge before the account was drafted. This could have caused us to overdraw our account and cost us overdraft fees had we not had sufficient funds in our account. This practice is unprofessional. The business should always get permission from the customer before drafting the customer's account. The business should also indicate at the time of service that the customer will be charged additionally for supplies. I noted on the Angie's List survey that I would use the service again. This is because they pretty much seem to have a monopoly in our area. However, because of this incident, I would not recommend Aqualand to anyone. We've never had a problem with the business before and are just astonished by this incident because it defies common courtesy and standard business practice
Last update on May 15, 2014
Swimming Pool Companies in Bowling Green
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
A few factors influence how much it costs to fill a pool with water. We break down the cost to fill your pool so you can budget for summertime fun.
Excited to relax and soak in your hot tub at your new home? Learn how to safely move a hot tub in this easy-to-follow nine-step guide.
Find swimming pool companies in
- Plum Springs,
- Smiths Grove,
- Park City,
- Cave City,
- Cross Plains,
- Horse Cave,
swimming pool companies in Bowling Green
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Aqua Land Pool Spa & Patio1260 Campbell Ln
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42104
- Aqua Land Pool Spa & Patio
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California 91748
- American Tubs
- Hutch Pools & Spas2404 Memorial Blvd # A
Springfield, Tennessee 37172
- Hutch Pools & Spas
- Kayak Pools Midwest845 E 65th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46220
- Kayak Pools Midwest
- Pool and Spa Depot7115 Bakers Bridge Ave.
Brentwood,, Tennessee 37027
- Pool and Spa Depot
- Sundek by Superior Concrete Resurfacing Inc116 Airfloat Dr
Hendersonville, Tennessee 37075
- Sundek by Superior Concrete Resurfacing Inc