A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Get matched with top fence companies in Brownsville, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Brownsville
- Empire Fence & Buildings of KentuckyJeremy of Empire fence made an appointment with me for an estimate. He was punctual and offered a price competitive with others I had received. I watched the progress of Empire Fence next to another company in two adjacent yards in my neighborhood. The Empire fence was installed far more efficiently. So, I went with them. Empire installed the fence efficiently and I am very pleased with the results. As a matter-of-fact, they worked during the Memorial Day weekend to complete my project. Further, I found Jeremy very easy to contact when necessary. If I could not reach Jeremy by phone immediately, he always called me back within a reasonable period of time. The final price of the fence was actually LESS than the estimate. But the quality of the work is the best part of the experience read less
- LOWE'SThey were very professional. My husband is German and he watched everything that was done. He makes sure that it is done right or not done at all. They did a beautiful job. They have a year warranty for the installation. We were very happy with the way they did it and the looks of it It is 100 degrees out there and I can't believe how great they worked and didn't stop. Their price was very competitive with everywhere else we looked. We had a pool put in and had to wait until it was installed before we could put the fence up. They called us every Monday to ask us if we were ready for them to come out and put up the fence. They were great about that read less
- ALG Contracting, LLCThe fence and deck were stained. They look great. The job was neat, no mess up at all. He removed all the furniture from the deck and replaced it. I loved the way he was able to work around our flower beds. The only hassle we had at all was that he did not estimate the correct amount of stain to be used so we had to order and buy more which put us over budget for the project but the looks and appearance of the deck and fence is fantastic and worth the expense read less
- Empire Fence & Buildings of KentuckyI called him and told him that I didn't need his services because it took him about three months to give an estimate. He just kept with me off making an appointment, he wouldn't show up, I even called up and it was just an unwilling situation. Finally I just said forget it because he was recommended to me by a friend. I wouldn't recommend him or use his services. He never would show up for estimate, footage or pictures of what is available or nothing and this went on and off for atleast two and half months. He gave one estimate and when he did the survey the property was more than what we had thought. So he was supposed to come out and give another estimate. Then I added a footage to another area but he never came back to give me an estimate whatsoever. He told me that he would be here to re-measure but he never even called read less
- Russell's Pools & ServicesIt was a really bad experience. They take your money in the beginning, and it took all summer to put in the pool. The fence had damage in the last storm, and now I have to wait for them to come out and put it back up.
Fencing Contractors in Brownsville
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscape read lessRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secure read lessERIC M.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural Systems read lessRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY tough read lessLana Y.
- Recent Review:Rick seemed great at first and we really looked forward to working with him. We paid him $1000 to start. Then he hired contractors to do his work. They arrived, did some dry wall for a few days and never finished the job. A week later we asked him what was going on and didn't hear from him. He finally told us that his brother would be contacting us to finish the job but again this did not happen. It's been almost a month and Rick said he would be refunding us $800. Again this has not happened and he is continuing to tell us that he is waiting for next week or another payment to come in read lessJessica S.
- Business Description:THE HANDYMAN CLARKSVILLE LLC is a full-service contractor providing quality service to residential and commercial clients in Clarksville, TN and the surrounding areas, from small residential to the large commercial projects. Our expert technicians are dedicated to working with you to implement a solution that meets your needs. Family Owned and Operated for over 50 Year read lessRecent Review:Very good. Excellent craftsmanship.Yager C.
- Business Description:I am a small business trying to live the American Dream. If your job is beyond my abilities I will inform you up front. Have tools to repair just about anything. Have insurance. Will not settle for less than 100% customer satisfaction read less
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project) read less
- Business Description:Over 20 years experience in residential and commercial construction and painting. Free estimates and negotiable terms.
- Business Description:Service on all types of pools.. Concrete and fencing around pools.. Unground and above ground sales and repairs.Recent Review:Stay away from this guy - he has had his contractors license revoked as of February 2014 in Warren County. He took a $3500 down payment from us for a pool liner and disappeared. As this happened right before winter hit our pool sat empty all winter. A 6" tear in the liner became what you see in the photo, causing damage to the concrete bed of the pool. read lessDori M.
- Business Description:We are full service remodeling contractor specializing in custom interior finishes including several faux techniques. We have the experinence to handle your remodeling project from start to finish. We stay knowledgeable and are very informative about the latest proudcts to make your selection one you won't regret. Since we are a smaller company most work is done in house and the owner is usually onsite daily. We use subcontractors only when a special permit is required. We are fully insured a.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find fence companies in
- Smiths Grove
- Park City
- Plum Springs
- Bowling Green
- Cave City
- Horse Cave
- Falls Of Rough
- Mc Daniels
- Beaver Dam
fence companies in Brownsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Complete Construction & Landscape225 Whitecotton dr
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Complete Construction & Landscape
- Distinctive Remodeling
- Distinctive Remodeling
- Greggs Handyman services and drain cleaningpo box 112
- Greggs Handyman services and drain cleaning
- Ken Dearing Construction2232 Petros Browning Rd
- Ken Dearing Construction
- Lil Homestead Handyman343 Wheeler Mill Rd
- Lil Homestead Handyman
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Quality Fence Company LLC910 Searcy Way
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Quality Fence Company LLC
- The Handyman Clarksville LLC1301 Tylertown Rd
- The Handyman Clarksville LLC
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- Whites recycling llc
- Whites recycling llc