Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Benton, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Benton
- Affordable Home ImprovementThese guys came in, spent over an hour assessing the situation. They were sympathetic to our story. Very kind. They are very popular, and busy, but within a few weeks was ready to work. They never once no showed, they came early and stayed late. They cleaned their own messes, they were respectful of our home. Scott kept in constant communication. Within 3 days they had gutted out the floor that we paid 2 different guys to fix, same with the ceiling.....and in those 3 days they replaced both with perfection. Their sheetrock guy came in, then they returned to tile, and put up fixtures, etc. Only regret is i wish i had had them wire the bathroom as well, instead of having it done prior to, and then now waiting on electrician to return!!
- LOWE'SWe have been remodeling and adding a room. Lowe's has furnished all materials and lots of free advice.
- D. Jackson Home ImprovementIt was a 2 day job and it took 4 days. Finally the boss came out, and was by no means respectful. I would never use them again in the future!
Door Installers in Benton
- Business Description:Compozit Home Systems has helped more than 100,000 customers in Louisville and throughout Kentucky with all of their home remodeling needs. We are the only company in the area offering durable and energy-efficient composite windows and doors, and we are able to provide our customers with unmatched products that are custom manufactured to fit their homes and offer the level of performance they are looking forRecent Review:Everything went well took an extra day but that was for replacing the gutters. Overall experience was good and if I ever need roofing or siding work I would hire them againgeorge j.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:We offer a 5% discount to veterans.Recent Review:It went smoothly, just the rain delayed the project.Darrel S.
- Business Description:Free estimates, LLC we are all self contractors I run a three man crew. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:I never heard back from him after he looked at roof.Shawn H.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED BUSINESS. ADDITIONAL PHONE NUMBERS: (270)442-3941 & (270)527-0653.
- Business Description:we are a family owned and operated home remodeling company. It is only me and one employee. we generally do all the work ourselves start to finish. we have been in business for four years now and strive to please
- Business Description:We manufacture Advanced Energy Panels (AEPs). AEPs are a retrofit for historic windows or any window people can't afford or don’t wish to replace. AEPs are interior window insulating panels and can be installed in any building –office, home or industrial. AEPs have a higher insulation and air sealing rating and provide greater comfort than most replacement windows, yet they are a fraction of the cost. AEPs are custom made to fit over existing openings, protecting, preserving and improvin..
- Business Description:Free estimates 15 years of experience Good work guaranteed References available
Deals in Benton for Doors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Calvert City
- Grand Rivers
- West Paducah
door installers in Benton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3c's Construction4794 State Route 121
- 3c's Construction
- Everything Exterior & Roofing149 KY-2084 S
- Everything Exterior & Roofing
- Gutter Helmet by Classic1824 Cargo Ct
- Gutter Helmet by Classic
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Inner City Trades Inc374 Grundy Rd
- Inner City Trades Inc
- Johnny Tunnell2249 W Hovekamp Rd
- Johnny Tunnell
- ORR'S LOCKSMITHING211 Ferren Rd
- ORR'S LOCKSMITHING
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rod Layman Masonry
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Smart Energy Solutions