A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Murray, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Murray
- Jefte SantosMr. Santos (Jefte) did an excellent job and I don't hesitate in giving him my highest recommendation. He has made a number of major repairs to my home and office and has always been on time and within budget.
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of EvansvilleThe installers were quick and clean. They sent wrong color trim but had white on the truck...white is pretty to. Job not complete. We are waiting for a storm door.
- Murray Window & DoorThis a wonderful company. We wanted to buy locally and are so glad we did! The owners, management and installers were professional, prompt & provided excellent Knowledgeable information about their products. They showed up on time, the installation was completed quickly, (nine old windows removed and new windows installed in about five hours. The owners/ managers came to our house during the installation process to make sure everything was going ok. The installers cleaned everything up and hauled the old windows away. We are extremely happy with our windows and the entire process. We would highly recommend this company
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of LexingtonGreat ,I would use this company over again They was very helpful with questions I had, clean up any mess they made the company was very knowledgeable of there work ,
- SOUTHEAST KENTUCKY DOORS INCAfter another local business wouldn’t return our phone call on a Friday night, over the weekend, or Monday, actually never did. Even after leaving our contact information on their Emergency Service line 06/14/19. I did a Google search and fortunately found Southeast Kentucky Doors. I gave them a call and within the hour they were at our home and fixed the garage door. From the person who answered the phone, to the workers, everyone is very professional, and I would highly recommend them! Thank you Southeast Kentucky Doors for being an upstanding and outstanding company to work with. We now know who to call going forward when we need garage door work done
- House DoctorsThe gentleman was very professional and very pleasant to talk to. He even called when he was going to be 10 minutes late. All work was done on time and we were very satisfied with the results.His final price was below the original estimate. We will definitely call on him again.
- House DoctorsBart is a very professional handy man who knows how to delegate work to his staff. He contacted me within 2 hours after I sent an email through House Doctors and was onsite by the afternoon. He was very honest with me about the price and work expectations. In addition, he informed me he was fully ensured for any damages and if one of his guys got hurt on the job. Bart's team was awesome! His guys are respectful, easy going, and very knowledgeable about their trade. They surprised me at how fast they tore the old wall and ceiling down and put up everything new (about 3 days total). Plus, the guys were great with my youngest who insisted on helping out where and when he could. The price was a little higher then we had budgeted but considering how great the wall looks I'm not complaining. They started on Wednesday and were done by Friday with some minor cleanup the following Monday. I am definitely using House Doctors for all my future home repairs
- The Window Source of LexingtonWent very well. Team was on time did a good job. Randy and Dee are great owners and I enjoy working with them.
Door Installers in Murray
- Business Description:Screens of Kentucky is the Authorized Phantom Screen Distributor and an Authorized Sunesta Awnings and Shelters dealer for Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Screens of Kentucky is committed to providing you with the ultimate in retractable solutions and is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. All personnel have been trained by certified Manufacturer Representatives, ensuring quality workmanship, professionalism, and courteous service. Please call for your personal consultation !Recent Review:Everything went well and Casper was very helpful with many suggestions about color and placement.S D.
- Business Description:Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safeRecent Review:Nobody has contacted me thru your services (Angies List), You are not a reliable source to find a service. Please remove me from Angies list and cease all contactvan s.
- Business Description:Contact us at (513) 531-7334 for greater Cincinnati, OH, Kentucky and Indiana to request our locksmith services. Our technicians are uniformed, well trained with many years of experience. You have the choice of mobile service from one of our many AB recognized vans or visit our showroom for service or salesRecent Review:It went well. Tech arrived on time and was friendly and professional. Changed lock and made 3 extra keys (2 are included). Charges were $75 for call, $50 for labor, $20 to change 2 cylinders and $6.00 for 3 extra keys. Total with tax $161.60. I forgot to ask for my senior discount but the page says they offer 10%. It did seem a bit pricey to me but I wanted it done today and didn't have lots of time to shop around so I counted on Angie's List ratings to be validDeborah G.
- Business Description:Bathrooms and kitchens are our specialty. Remodeling and decks are our passion. Quality and safety is our goal. We are fully insured and very trustworthy.Recent Review:Went well and they worked with us in making changes to the original plan once they started. Turned out above our expectations.Dave P.
- Business Description:At Murray Window and Door we offer quality products for all your Window, Door and Millwork needs. With over 35 years experience our goal is to exceed your expectations.Recent Review:This a wonderful company. We wanted to buy locally and are so glad we did! The owners, management and installers were professional, prompt & provided excellent Knowledgeable information about their products. They showed up on time, the installation was completed quickly, (nine old windows removed and new windows installed in about five hours. The owners/ managers came to our house during the installation process to make sure everything was going ok. The installers cleaned everything up and hauled the old windows away. We are extremely happy with our windows and the entire process. We would highly recommend this companyPatty H.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Showroom Locations - Franklin, TN 277 Mallory Station The Pella Window and Door Showroom has the products and expertise you need for your replacement project in the Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Murfreesboro, Hendersonville and Clarksville areas. Stop by to see and touch a variety of energy-efficient windows and patio doors in full scale, including beautiful wood, low-maintenance vinyl, and durable fiberglass; and wood, fiberglass or steel entry doors. Or we can come to you for a free, no-p..Recent Review:What a nightmare. If I had a choice between living with rotting doors and a couple of broken windows, or hiring Pella of Franklin again? I'd live with the rotting doors and broken windows. Did a virtual consult July 11 with Brayden Briggs. Went fine, got what we needed for information, requested a quote. He turned those around inside a few days, and we opted to move forward thinking Pella was a good name, it's a large brand, decent warranty. Brayden really sold the "turnkey installation" and I'll touch on how that actually went shortly. Wayne came out July 27 to do order verification; the next day he returned with Johnny for a second round (and by the way, these two gentlemen are great.) Wayne noted several items missing from the order verification sheet, including an attic window I'd already pointed out to Brayden twice. I followed up with Brayden, who told me the order was being sent to their front desk for a second round of verification. After two more reminders, I finally got the price for our attic window and saw it added to our order sheet. We made a deposit and were told the doors were processing. On August 20, Johnny stopped by unannounced and stated he needed to re-measure the door, as the style we chose may not fit. This was the first and ONLY time we'd heard anything about that. Took several emails and a text to the sales manager to get a straight answer out of Brayden, who said they'd just switched manufacturers and the measurements were off. We chose a different style, were assured everything was on track, and Pella confirmed installation of everything (both doors and windows) beginning September 28. Between the time of our order and September 28, Pella confirmed seven separate times we were set for install of all products the week of September 28. About an hour after the install team arrived September 28, we received a text from Andy: Apparently two windows had not come in AND he wanted to know if he could schedule their install with the doors. ON NOVEMBER 19. From July on, we were lead to believe install for the doors would happen end of September, and it took Pella until the day of installation to inform us the doors were delayed another SEVEN weeks. Pella of Franklin blamed it on manufacturing; corporate said that wasn't accurate. Ultimately, I told them they'd have the doors on the premises and actively being installed no later than November 19 or they'd cancel the order. After the team came through for the windows, we went around to touch up the trim. My husband first noticed the strips on the screens were separating on some windows so I contacted Pella. I was told this wasn't typical and they'd have to replace every screen (18 in all.) In the process of checking screens, I noticed several spots where screw holes had been carelessly slobbed over with caulk. Spots on the trim they'd nicked and "patched" with a smear of more caulk. Then we noticed that the caulk on window after window appeared to be yellowing/browning over time. I contacted them and asked if this was a bad batch? Did they apply something off-white? Andy responded that the only time he'd seen that happen was when an installer had applied EXTERIOR caulk inside. They'd used the wrong caulk and as a result, several windows have yellowed, filthy, sticky caulk that I'm now in the process of scraping and cleaning myself. The white vinyl trim they applied is bubbling and separating in multiple spots. There's excess foam poking out around one window. On another, the bottom exterior sill is pitched into the house instead of away. Another window upstairs isn't closing evenly and is noticeably off-center, so that the right side closes lower than the left. If you'd like to see how that "turnkey installation" actually turned out, I've attached some photos to demonstrate what I found after further inspection. The unnecessary icing on the caulk cake though was what happened in our front room: We had two arched windows replaced, one in my closet, one in the front room. The crew left early one day, telling me they needed to paint the trim for those windows. I said okay, and assumed they'd done exactly that. The next day they installed the flex moulding over the front arch; when they went to put up the one in my closet, they acknowledged it wasn't painted. I told them to put it up in my closet unpainted and I'd take care of painting. Shame on me for not catching it: Why did they have one painted but not the other?? Unfortunately the answer is that neither piece was painted. In the front room, they'd installed the flex moulding unpainted, then smeared caulk ALL OVER it in an attempt to make it looked painted. Apparently they thought we wouldn't notice or that I wouldn't know any better?? Pella completely ruined the piece. I had to rip it off and have a new piece ordered for replacement. They installed one window that was broken, said they'd ordered the replacement. The gentleman came out to fix that last week and discovered whoever ordered the replacement ordered the bottom half--not the top half, which is what was needed. Today was the final straw, though: After eight confirmations from Andy, Brayden, and David that the doors would be on the premises and installed November 19, I get a text from Andy this morning (November 18.) Not even a full 24 hours prior to install and he tells me that he's so sorry for the inconvenience, but the sliding patio door never shipped. And that's because there's a part shortage and its not even finished, nor do they have a date they expect it in. The door was supposed to be in November 10 and didn't show up. Pella of Franklin never called to follow up. Andy assumed it would arrive November 16 and it didn't show up. They never called the factory to follow up. Instead, he waited until today, the day before install when it didn't show up AGAIN, to contact the factory and ask about the sliding door we ordered FOUR MONTHS AGO ALL THE WHILE confirming for me on eight separate occasions we were on track for installation November 19. We told them to cancel the patio door, which David seemed happy enough to do, and to process our refund and send a new contract. As of late afternoon, I hadn't received either, so I texted David to ask when to expect those. He replied he hadn't processed a refund yet, and a new contract wasn't necessary. Unfortunately, it very much is! And that's because we need to ensure the door has been removed AND any labor, materials, etc. associated with that install have ALSO been removed from our final total because they have failed to deliver on installation. For the second time. David did not acknowledge the request. The crew is set to come out tomorrow for entry door install; I was told by Andy they'd resolve all of the punch list items tomorrow, and today, David's response is they'll do it "as soon as possible" after I meet with Mark, the install manager. We've got another appointment set for November 30, at which time they're supposed to install the replacement window and screens. Hopefully that will be the end of this nightmare, and I'll update my review at that time. They continue to blame the issues on the supply chain, but this isn't the supply chain's fault. The supply chain isn't setting install dates and then not following up to ensure a product is in. The supply chain isn't giving out unverified information to paying customers. That is the sole responsibility of Pella of Franklin. If we don't have a new contract, refund, and resolution for all of these errors by tomorrow, we're engaging the Better Business BureauRebecca B.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:Free estimates, LLC we are all self contractors I run a three man crew. Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:I never heard back from him after he looked at roof.Shawn H.
- Business Description:Rhino Shield permanent exterior ceramic paint coating is a long-lasting paint alternative that gives your home and office exterior the appearance of fresh paint but offers the longevity of vinyl siding product. Rhino Shield offers you the "Ultimate Paint Job" and is the leader in home and business exterior ceramic coating technology. Rhino Shield is backed with a 25 year transferable warranty that you will never have to paint again. Don't Paint, Don't Vinyl...Go RhinoRecent Review:This company is crap. Do not ever use Rhino Sheild. They will screw you on the warranty anyway they can. The little mexican dude did not even care. He said we can provide you with the paint and you have to pay labor. He argued with me that they couldn't cover it because of mother nature and it has faded so bad. I am embarrassed to have it on my house. What good is it to have a good 25 yr paint job when it didn't even last 7 years RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS CRAP COMPANY AND JUST HIRE A GOOD PAINTER AND GET GOOD PAINKevin C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Murray
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3c's Construction4794 State Route 121
- 3c's Construction
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BLUEGRASS VINYL PRODUCTS1006 South Main Street
- Brothers Painting 2 Remodeling109 Orchard St
- Bryan Betz DBA885 Chestnut Oak Rd
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of London774 S Laurel Rd
- Christian Construction Co, LLC3606 Old Dukedom Rd
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CONSTRUCTION PRODUCTS INC79 Turner Lane
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- Cox Interior1751 Old Columbia
- Custom Designs Home Improvement753 York Lane
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of London
- marrosso Contracting197 Massey Lane
- Mitchell Construction LLC342 Calvert Dr
- Molloys Construction1696 st rt 293
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Morgans Roofing & Siding206 west maple ave
- MTC Home Improvement
- Murray Window & Door203 N 6th St
- marrosso Contracting
- SC&RPO Box 1325
- SCREENS OF KENTUCKY, LLCPO Box 7876
- Shed-I-Master Sheds6504 Wiehe Rd.
- SILVERMAN SIDING331 hart ln
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- STAN'S NURSERY1048 STATE ROUTE 849 E
- STEVEN BAILEY DBA TRI-STATE ROOFING & REMODELING,1151 WAMPLER BR
- Sun Windows, Inc.1515 East 18th Street
- Wells Custom Building152 finley Rd
- Wesley's A-1 Carpentry7287 Plum Run Rd
- West KY Roofing LLC1015 Broadway St
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- Window World - Paducah155 County Park Rd
- World Painting466 Clarkson Rd
- Wells Custom Building